Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" (999 Views)

Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" by lilian789: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
– ABU Student, Aisha Leaves Note As She Commits Suicide, “Hold My Mom and Dad Responsible”

Ashiat Abdulganiyu, a 300 Level student of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Kaduna State, has committed suicide by drinking poison.

Ashiat took her own life in the early hours of today at her Samaru, Zaria home, shortly after hanging out with her friends and updating her WhatsApp stories, telling her friends: “I love y’all” and saying: “Rest girl… You need to rest”

However, in a note left behind, the deceased blamed her mom for tagging her a witch. Her suicide note reads:

The notes reads:

Re: ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" by lilian789: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" by lilian789: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
sad grin smiley smiley
Re: ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" by lilian789: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Deomovies post=74210340]That's bad news. Can say May her soul Rip? Meanwhile, you can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated Movies and TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. This is a perfect gift for Movies Junkies. Help a bro today by patronizing. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. Thanks. [/quott do u thinke]wha
Re: ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" by lilian789: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
far drives

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Short Dude, Please Make A Lot Of Money. See Why! / Why Are Kalabari People So Sophisticated / This Video Completely Changed The Hotels, The Mall And The City Please Share It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.