Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery (826 Views)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible" / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by cutecommend: 5:18pm On May 24, 2022
It is good to forgive. If you someone sees his wife cheating, the best thing to do is to scold her, take it up where necessary, forgive her and love her again. Even if your wife sleeps with someone else, you must forgive her to please God..

If she has a child from another man, you have to still forgive her and love her...

Forgiveness is good.
Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by Daniel7543: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
Redpillers food don ready for una oh.

1 Like

Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by PerfectStranger(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2022
Forgiveness is key cheesy grin
Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by ceede2: 5:56pm On May 24, 2022
cutecommend:
It is good to forgive. If you someone sees his wife cheating, the best thing to do is to scold her, take it up where necessary, forgive her and love her again. Even if your wife sleeps with someone else, you must forgive her to please God..

If she has a child from another man, you have to still forgive her and love her...

Forgiveness is good.
says who??

This wawulence way you dey invite, your head no go fit carry am, you better burst you move.

If you wait a minute you go collect.
Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by VictorUSA1: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
You must be very stupid! What a simp? Will get out with that your head like stone?
Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by cutecommend: 7:13am On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
You must be very stupid! What a simp? Will get out with that your head like stone?
My head no dey like stone
Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by VictorUSA1: 7:17am On May 25, 2022
cutecommend:
My head no dey like stone
E dey like stone.
Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by Theboy21: 7:32am On May 25, 2022
Op if you are not catching cruise then u are very stupid...

1 Like

Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by Elporo(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2022
cutecommend:
Forgiveness is good.

-----
Say, it one more time #@$@

1 Like

Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by Nobody: 7:34am On May 25, 2022
grin I m here to just laugh.
Forgiveness is good. But I don't support cheating.
Let no woman cheat on her partner. I preach good virtue to all women. Be a good example.
If your husband or bf is misbehaving, just break up, separate or divorce instead of cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by Abbertee2: 1:04pm On May 25, 2022
See this simp

Re: Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery by cutecommend: 7:31am On May 26, 2022
Abbertee2:
See this simp
Forgive

(1) (Reply)

Hangout Place In Abuja. / Do Your Work Well – Young Man Tells Yahoo Boys After Visiting Slave Trade Site / 2023 Presidential Candidate Wanted For Drug Related Offense In Japan. [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.