Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle (67854 Views)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Lhimeet:
[/b]
Especially the bolded... cheesy wink
I dey tell you, sometimes I'm screwing a pretty girl and I can't even believe say na village boy dey on top this matter.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Lhimeet(m): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Rickywowoz:
I dey tell you, sometimes I'm screwing a pretty girl and I can't even believe say na village boy dey on top this matter.
Choi... Na you oh.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Jamestown123: 1:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Rickywowoz:

Na you be oga sir....I dey loyal
Make we no derail the thread sha i go pm u for early mo mo
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Ugosample(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Rickywowoz:

of course brother, leave as fast as you can. I encourage people to leave because I'm in that suffering and smiling category. Naija nearly finished me after my graduation, I was really frustrated. I became a millionaire in naira just some months after leaving Nigeria (with hard labor o) but after studying the system, I new there might be limitations for me in Canada as an immigrant. But we have a unique opportunity to tap from the blessings of both worlds. So young people in Nigeria that have the opportunity to leave should do so. Coming to canada is the best decision of my life so far. Besides every guy should have the experience of fu*cking a girl from another race at least once in there lifetime

this guy sef undecided tongue tongue

You made me laugh with your last comment
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by kylexy61(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Beautyaddy: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
I
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Beautyaddy: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Babyvet:

Neither are paparadise . But I find that Canadian immigrants seem to be very boastful of the country , at least here we can admit our flaws. I’m sure is a nice Canada country but the immigrants tend to exaggerate the country a little bit.

Lol!...Do you blame them?

Most if not all are running away from their failed country of birth.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Boss13: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yuugen:
So true.

So true. People come here to form as if Canada is heaven, they won't tell u how they're living check to check, abt all the bills they've to pay every month (heating, water, electricity, internet, car, mortgage, etc), abt healthcare not being completely free but there r things you pay out of pocket for, abt their 30k, 50k, 70k student loans or other debts on their neck they've to be making monthly payments toward. I'm in the U.S but have friends in Canada and know how their reality

What’s the difference between the US and Canada? Ain’t they almost the same.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
This thread is annoying asf why are some useless folk here shouting bills and taxes as if you won't enjoy your money, okay if their bill and taxes is too much come down here to Nigeria and build your house where everything is tax free I won't mention name but stop comparing Canada to USA they are both good countries with the way china,japan Germany and Canada are moving forward now they are likely to succeed the USA and UK in everything during the time of 1990s and 1880s Great Britain was the strongest,wealthiest and powerful nation that what provoke Adolf Hitler they where more powerful than the USA in terms of military power now Britain is no. 5 in economic growth USA is no. 1

5 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Boss13: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 4:38am On Mar 06, 2019
I hope I can assume that the Naija/Canny banter is over so that I can continue what I started.

7 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2019
nahinbdis:
I hope I can assume that the Naija/Canny banter is over so that I can continue what I started.
Sure! We've been waiting...
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2019
nahinbdis:
Awaiting your posts here is like waiting for PPR, considering the inability to predict when an update comes. cheesy welcome back! Kindly continue what you started.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2019
nahinbdis:
at last oya start giving us more pic and gist
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Gerrard59(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2019
nahinbdis:

Welcome back.

Did my suggestion of recruitment agencies (Hays, Adecco, Randstad etc.) work (assuming you opted for it)?
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by 1cor2v9: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
nahinbdis:
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by 1cor2v9: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
nahinbdis:

PLEASE continue ... I was already getting concerned thinking you changed your mind...
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Mizwisdom(f): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rickywowoz:

of course brother, leave as fast as you can. I encourage people to leave because I'm in that suffering and smiling category. Naija nearly finished me after my graduation, I was really frustrated. I became a millionaire in naira just some months after leaving Nigeria (with hard labor o) but after studying the system, I new there might be limitations for me in Canada as an immigrant. But we have a unique opportunity to tap from the blessings of both worlds. So young people in Nigeria that have the opportunity to leave should do so. Coming to canada is the best decision of my life so far. Besides every guy should have the experience of fu*cking a girl from another race at least once in there lifetime

Interesting take, I think same should go for ladies too, especially your last point. Every Nigerian woman should have a taste of marrying a man from another race, that's the only time we'll realize how much we're giving up for these Nigerian guys. Honestly ladies, try to marry other races, you will have lesser issues and more freedom cheesy

9 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Ggetter50: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2019
I don’t just get it !!! .... Why should anyone compares sleeping to death?

Una no know your mate?

There is huge difference between SANE and INSANE !!!

A 4th world country that doesn’t have future with a standard developed country grin

You see why Nigeria can never get better, false patriotism! Continue.

Nahinbdis, please kindly continue your story.

3 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Freeworld321: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Mehn, Patience is everything. Now Op is back, can the debaters take the back sit plsss
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by rs172(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
@rickywowoz it amazes me how you are defending this sh!t hole called Nigeria while in Canada.

This crab mentality cannot take you anywhere, speak the truth when you hear or see one.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Sarcasticmofo: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
This thread is annoying asf why are some useless folk here shouting bills and taxes as if you won't enjoy your money, okay if their bill and taxes is too much come down here to Nigeria and build your house where everything is tax free I won't mention name but stop comparing Canada to USA they are both good countries with the way china,japan Germany and Canada are moving forward now they are likely to succeed the USA and UK in everything during the time of 1990s and 1880s Great Britain was the strongest,wealthiest and powerful nation that what provoke Adolf Hitler they where more powerful than the USA in terms of military power now Britain is no. 5 in economic growth USA is no. 1

Bros this is what vexes me with some stupid Nigerians. They shout tax tax as if tax is extortion. You pay for it and you get it.

When you pay your tax, you're home alone and having a health crisis, all you need is dial 911.

But in Nigeria, you don't pay for any health bill, you'll die in case of emergency, if you were lucky to be rushed to the hospital, frustrated doctors and lack of equipments will kill you.

Tax is not a bad thing!!!!!!!

Y'all are praising a system that depletes our standard of living.

It is easier to become a millionaire in Nigeria and it's also easier to die in Nigeria, easier for your dreams to not come true. You set up a business, evade taxes and under pay workers.

Mediocre lots!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Beautyaddy: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sarcasticmofo:

Bros this is what vexes me with some stupid Nigerians. They shout tax tax as if tax is extortion. You pay for it and you get it.

When you pay your tax, you're home alone and having a health crisis, all you need is dial 911.

But in Nigeria, you don't pay for any health bill, you'll die in case of emergency, if you were lucky to be rushed to the hospital, frustrated doctors and lack of equipments will kill you.

Tax is not a bad thing!!!!!!!

Y'all are praising a system that depletes our standard of living.

It is easier to become a millionaire in Nigeria and it's also easier to die in Nigeria, easier for your dreams to not come true. You set up a business, evade taxes and under pay workers.

Mediocre lots
!

Thank you for this statement. You couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

Welcome back.

Did my suggestion of recruitment agencies (Hays, Adecco, Randstad etc.) work (assuming you opted for it)?

Agencies are an option, but generally, it should be last option because most of them give contract jobs. From my research, very few recruit directly for organizations.

If you think contract jobs have taken over Nigeria, co.e to Canada. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Got recruited directly by an airline cargo handling company a month ago

5 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Though the worst of the winter is past, days like this were fairly common in January and February

8 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pear wey we dey play with for Naija...come chop

5 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
When will Nigeria grow up and start properly exporting finished products?

Okro from the US

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Plantain from somewhere in South America

4 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yam from Jamaica

5 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oga welcum bck. It's bin long
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fresh Pepper from Jamaica

5 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by nahinbdis: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dmpaul:
Oga welcum bck. It's bin long

Thank you...story be don change for the thread... and I no fit argue because things plenty for hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.