Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle (67989 Views)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yes, this is true because in Nigeria:

-They pay little to no taxes.
-There is so much loop-holes due to Corruption to make fast money.
- There are no enforced laws in Nigeria to abide to.
- The cost of living in Nigeria is very, very cheap.
- Very bad to no maintenance culture with infrastructures.
- Nigerians are very content people living in mediocre ways of life.

Bro...amazon is paying zero dollars in taxes this year even after making millions in profit.

There might be more corruption in America and Canada than in Nigeria. But while Nigerians are living in poverty, north Americans are living on credit.

The Ontario premier just sacked a police general today for speaking out about corruption in the government and how the premier appoints his friends for Government position, spends public money on customized Van's

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5041873

Trump is still facing corruption and fraud investigations. Loblaw company in canada is in court for dumping millions in the Caribbean to avoid tax.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Beautyaddy: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
wetdick:

so you think people are not doing it, there are almost 15,400 millionaires in dollars living in nigeria

Yeah Right, continue with the wishful thinking if that is what makes you feel better.

BTW...list them.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jamestown123:
at least thet got their knowledge from the western world not naija.
Bro you are all over the place. I don't understand your argument. I never said Nigeria is competing with the west in education and infrastructure
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Jamestown123: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Lol!..Millionaires in Nigeria do not care about that:

Most of those millionaires and their family members have big generators generating lights in their homes, they have enough money to give birth to their kids abroad and send their kids to go school abroad, they barely drive on those very bad and crazy roads because most of them have private jets and when they get sick they fly abroad to western countries to receive medical treatment.
Oh ok i understand now.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Jamestown123: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rickywowoz:
Bro you are all over the place. I don't understand your argument. I never said Nigeria is competing with the west in education and infrastructure
Alright then lets stop arguing on baseless issue.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yeah Right, continue with the wishful thinking if that is what makes you feel better.

BTW...list them.

if i have to list them, it will full the whole page

but it is not me giving the statistics but a reputable wealth research company called New World Wealth
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Unfortunately, that is the imbedded thinking of people from 3rd world countries like Nigeria.

Uts not third world, its actually first world thinking. That's why many of them are killing their parents, grandparents and siblings to inherit their wealth. Why do you think colonization happened? who stole the artifacts of the ancient Benin kingdom. The world revolves around wealth. it's not about Africa or third world. Trump stated boldly that Saudis will not sanctioned even after allegedly killing a journalist because they buy us arms and spend money in his tower.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
wetdick:

so you think people are not doing it, there are almost 15,400 millionaires in dollars living in nigeria

well I dont know the exact figure

but the presence of rich folks in Nigeria can.be seen

so I will not dispute that with you
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ugosample:

well I dont know the exact figure

but the presence of rich folks in Nigeria can.be seen

so I will not dispute that with you

you can mock as you like but facts does not lie
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Beautyaddy: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
wetdick:

lol!...show evidence of the facts na

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...show evidence of the facts na

are you depressed or shocked

i have given you the name of the research company that did the report, you can go to their site and check it out but promise me that you will not to have heart attacksmiley

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Ugosample(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
wetdick:

I am not mocking I am.serious
Getting to the millionaire status is a big big leap
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Jamestown123: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rickywowoz:

Bro...amazon is paying zero dollars in taxes this year even after making millions in profit.

There might be more corruption in America and Canada than in Nigeria. But while Nigerians are living in poverty, north Americans are living on credit.

The Ontario premier just sacked a police general today for speaking out about corruption in the government and how the premier appoints his friends for Government position, spends public money on customized Van's

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5041873

Trump is still facing corruption and fraud investigations. Loblaw company in canada is in court for dumping millions in the Caribbean to avoid tax.

But u are still there i guess.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jamestown123:
But u are still there i guess.

Don't get me wrong, this place is great. I'm not hungry to go back home. I'm just saying that if you wanna be mega rich, u might have to invest/move to naija

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Jamestown123: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rickywowoz:

Don't get me wrong, this place is great. I'm not hungry to go back home. I'm just saying that if you wanna be mega rich, u might have to invest/move to naija
Ehee now we are all fine. Cos the way u were arguing this stuff before was as if u are discouraging those who have made up their mind to go abroad. Life is not all about riches its all about proper living. And besides what will u say of those who really dont have anything in naija before apart from suffering and smiling ontop and God bless them small and decides to move abroad cos there dont see any future in naija.

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Lhimeet(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Babyvet:

Neither are paparadise . But I find that Canadian immigrants seem to be very boastful of the country , at least here we can admit our flaws. I’m sure is a nice Canada country but the immigrants tend to exaggerate the country a little bit.
I've been watching you... You always sound pained anytime people talk about Canada.. Always on the defensive side of America like it's your Fatherland, trying to shade Canada at any given chance... Just saying anyways..

8 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by maternal: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Lhimeet:

I've been watching you... You always sound pained anytime people talk about Canada.. Always on the defensive side of America like it's your Fatherland, trying to shade Canada at any given chance... Just saying anyways..

I doubt this person is even abroad honestly. They sound bitter inside. I caught it too.

3 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Babyvet: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2019
maternal:

I doubt this person is even abroad honestly. They sound bitter inside. I caught it too.

Lol, miss Canada . Respresent your country.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Jamestown123:
Ehee now we are all fine. Cos the way u were arguing this stuff before was as if u are discouraging those who have made up their mind to go abroad. Life is not all about riches its all about proper living. And besides what will u say of those who really dont have anything in naija before apart from suffering and smiling ontop and God bless them small and decides to move abroad cos there dont see any future in naija.
of course brother, leave as fast as you can. I encourage people to leave because I'm in that suffering and smiling category. Naija nearly finished me after my graduation, I was really frustrated. I became a millionaire in naira just some months after leaving Nigeria (with hard labor o) but after studying the system, I new there might be limitations for me in Canada as an immigrant. But we have a unique opportunity to tap from the blessings of both worlds. So young people in Nigeria that have the opportunity to leave should do so. Coming to canada is the best decision of my life so far. Besides every guy should have the experience of fu*cking a girl from another race at least once in there lifetime

6 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by TheCongo2: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2019
maternal:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Lhimeet(m): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2019
maternal:

Not the first time I'm seeing her do that across all travel thread.. She seems to have some uncanny hatred toward Canada... Reason best known to her anyways... How are you Sir Maternal? Good work you're doing on the Canada thread smiley
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Babyvet: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2019
maternal:

No it’s called being objective. Nigerians don’t like to hear the truth. You like to only hear good things and the world is not like that. You did not read my posts very well because I mentioned repeatedly on this thread that America is not heaven. I have also applauded Canada for certain things like their immigration system.

4 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by maternal: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2019
TheCongo2:

Lol

You notice this person's childish comments towards me, while completely ignoring the other posters accusation ? An "lol" response usually reeks of guilt. I'm now convinced this person has never left the shores of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Babyvet: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2019
maternal:

You notice this person's childish comments towards me, while completely ignoring the other posters accusation ? An "lol" response usually reeks of guilt. I'm now convinced this person has never left the shores of Nigeria.

Maternal you should be the last person talking about one being childish. Your past posts on past thread does not show much maturity on your part.

4 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by maternal: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Lhimeet:

Not the first time I'm seeing her do that across all travel thread.. She seems to have some uncanny hatred toward Canada... Reason best known to her anyways... How are you Sir Maternal? Good work you're doing on the Canada thread smiley

She's not too smart really. Her shade is usually the same and honestly dumb. They re as follow:

1. Canadians come to America for healthcare

2. Richer middle class

Each time those 2 things are proven wrong with facts, then she'll disappear. Look for her to repeat those 2 things in a few months from now. Even if everyone in Canada feels the country is perfect, wetin concern her ? Why is that vexing her ? To answer your question I'm doing good.
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Lhimeet(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2019
maternal:

She's not too smart really. Her shade is usually the same and honestly dumb. They re as follow:

1. Canadians come to America for healthcare

2. Richer middle class

Each time those 2 things are proven wrong with facts, then she'll disappear. Look for her to repeat those 2 things in a few months from now. Even if everyone in Canada feels the country is perfect, wetin concern her ? Why is that vexing her ? To answer your question I'm doing good.
That's why I actually said she's pained about something.. It's pretty obvious cheesy.. Well done Sir.. smiley
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by maternal: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Lhimeet:

That's why I actually said she's pained about something.. It's pretty obvious cheesy.. Well done Sir.. smiley

Now she's liking her own comments. Onye ara
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by oluayebenz: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Just wondering.....

What if $1 is equal #1. ?

Anything can happen who knows grin
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Jamestown123: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Rickywowoz:

of course brother, leave as fast as you can. I encourage people to leave because I'm in that suffering and smiling category. Naija nearly finished me after my graduation, I was really frustrated. I became a millionaire in naira just some months after leaving Nigeria (with hard labor o) but after studying the system, I new there might be limitations for me in Canada as an immigrant. But we have a unique opportunity to tap from the blessings of both worlds. So young people in Nigeria that have the opportunity to leave should do so. Coming to canada is the best decision of my life so far. Besides every guy should have the experience of fu*cking a girl from another race at least once in there lifetime
Hahahaha my guy well well. No worry we go connect later
Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Lhimeet(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Rickywowoz:

of course brother, leave as fast as you can. I encourage people to leave because I'm in that suffering and smiling category. Naija nearly finished me after my graduation, I was really frustrated. I became a millionaire in naira just some months after leaving Nigeria (with hard labor o) but after studying the system, I new there might be limitations for me in Canada as an immigrant. But we have a unique opportunity to tap from the blessings of both worlds. So young people in Nigeria that have the opportunity to leave should do so. Coming to canada is the best decision of my life so far.Besides every guy should have the experience of fu*cking a girl from another race at least once in there lifetime

Especially the bolded... cheesy wink

Re: From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle by Rickywowoz: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Jamestown123:
Hahahaha my guy well well. No worry we go connect later

Na you be oga sir....I dey loyal

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Austrheim Sinks: Disaster At Sea, Sad Day For Nigerian Businessmen & Travellers / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.