Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Jempire New Year Giveaway!! We Are Giving Out ₦5,000 Each To 10 Winners [get In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jempire New Year Giveaway!! We Are Giving Out ₦5,000 Each To 10 Winners [get In (280 Views)

My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude / Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jempire New Year Giveaway!! We Are Giving Out ₦5,000 Each To 10 Winners [get In by JosephEmpire(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Good day and hope the Holiday is going well over there with you.
It’s few days to the New Year and we thought we should show love to the ever supportive JEloadites who stood by us from Jan 1st 2018 till date, you guys are the real MVP.
Sadly, we don’t have much to throw around this time but we are giving out ₦5,000 to 10 People to add to what they have to spice up their New Year day celebration

Click Link Below

Let’s Go: http://josephempir..com/2018/12/jempire-new-year-giveaway-we-are-giving.html

Re: Jempire New Year Giveaway!! We Are Giving Out ₦5,000 Each To 10 Winners [get In by Stone123(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
where the winners @JEmpire or is it the more you look the less you see scam things abi?

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Time Of Buhari [chapter 1] / I Need Help Dating Site / Is There Any Casual Hook Up Site In This Annoying Country Of Ours? Gosh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.