Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem (5402 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Kiliwuwu: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
let me go straight to the point

I started teaching some weeks ago in a secondary school close to my house and also doing some tutorials for students preparing for jamb due to low employment rate in the country after i graduated but wetin man go do.......to cut the story short i noticed 80% of my female students do stare at me infact I do lose focus at times when teaching , to my greatest surprise one came to me today asking me that I'm i single or married and some keep telling me that they wish to know my house especially the tutorials girls, I don't know what to do I'm just 22 years with a muscular body and a nice beard ,most of this girls are 17,19,20,21,22 I dont know if I should press the green button or press the red button

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by donbachi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Use the unemployment rate and advise urself....9months no be ur mate,for now.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Paedophile please press the red button

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
My elders taught me never to shit where I eat... A word is enough for the wise.

42 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by obumsway(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just use your head advise yourself .... The truth is that anything that happens will fall on your head .... In this Naija nobody blames the girl ..... Just focus on the bar

Trust me, I was once in your shoe

10 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Uzomacharles: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

Madam him say him be 22

Abi pedophile dey sweet you to pronounce?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Lalami3232(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Run o.

Village people is not happy with your little source of income.
Don't allow few minutes of pleasure to ruin your life

11 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Madam him say him be 22

And he’s already eyeing dem,he’s just trying to do cover up

4 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Saviourk: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
You have to choose between your job and the girls...

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by omotoshodontee1: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jus be sampling them randomly..make sure no feelings is attached

8 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Uzomacharles: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022

Pikin wey raise him papa up, na blockus go cover him face." and" the frowning of a goat can not change its price in the market."
MEANING
No matter the number of advice you get here oga to be honest with you,YOU WILL STILL DO WHATS ON YOUR MIND..

TRUTH BE TOLD....

I no wan make you dey jobless ooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Kiliwuwu: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

I'm 22 years
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Kiliwuwu: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

have done that already , but the pressure no be for here

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
According to you, the girls are above 18 which i doubt, cos secondary school girls are always less than that.

you also mention how you normally lost concerntration in class which means your mind is also dirty and you are planning something.

however, i will advice you to stop having unnecessary pen*s erection for now and focus on erecting your pocket to some extent first, cos the end result is always bad.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Kiliwuwu: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
udoji2021:
According to you, the girls are above 18 which i doubt, cos secondary school girls are always less than that.

you also mention how you normally lost concerntration in class which means your mind is also dirty and you are planning something.

however, i will advice you to stop having unnecessary pen*s erection for now and focus on erecting your pocket to some extent first, cos the end result is always bad.

70 percent of my tutorial students are 18 upward....thanks for the advice.....na to resign after some months and look for another job.....I'm not sure if I can resist this

6 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
you are in the wrong line of business if thats what your mind is focussing on....

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by EcstasyCloud9: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

have done that already , but the pressure no be for here

My guy, you're in deep shit, girls at that age range are vicious, see they haven't started with you.

The fact that you're contemplating if you should press green light or red light, just shows you've lost the battle before it even begun, and I don't blame you my guy, at your age, it is difficult, and men hardly learn how to control their sexual urges.

Sexual desires are one of the major causes of the downfall of a man.

My advice is to play different scenarios of what could happen if you either press the green or red light, which ever you feel like you can pull off, do it.
Remember you're solely responsible for whatever decision you make in this life.

Just don't loose in two places lol.

8 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by posty56: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

I started teaching some weeks ago in a secondary school close to my house and also doing some tutorials for students preparing for jamb due to low employment rate in the country after i graduated but wetin man go do.......to cut the story short i noticed 80% of my female students do stare at me infact I do lose focus at times when teaching , to my greatest surprise one came to me today asking me that I'm i single or married and some keep telling me that they wish to know my house especially the tutorials girls, I don't know what to do I'm just 22 years with a muscular body and a nice beard ,most of this girls are 17,19,20,21,22 I dont know if I should press the green button or press the red button
start to look for another job while you are teaching, OP flee ,those teenagers have raging hormones no take advantage of it cause it might be sweet but when e bust ,your name don cast for ever

4 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Blunttruth: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

There's something called work ethics and being a professional. Please think with your headand not with what is between your legs. Avoid scandal .

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Madam him say him be 22

No reason am, na old age dey worry am cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by SmartGadgetz: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
And he’s already eyeing dem,he’s just trying to do cover up

If he fvck dem nko, wetin go happen? Are they underage?, are those girls not fvcking their boyfriends, I don't know how you dey think self.

Sex is overrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

70 percent of my tutorial students are 18 upward....thanks for the advice.....na to resign after some months and look for another job.....I'm not sure if I can resist this

GOOD.

love life is not for hustlers, you will be tied down if you mistakenly give person belle and start talking of marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Kiliwuwu: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

If he fvck dem nko, wetin go happen? Are they underage?, are those girls not fvcking their boyfriends, I don't know how you dey think self.

Sex is overrated.

when am about to press the red button.... which kind ginger b diz
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Cardealer2021(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
You said most of the girls are 19, 20, 21 years old shocked
My brother are you teaching in a university? undecided
Because I remember I finished secondary at the age of 17

3 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Sex is overrated.
Didnt you read their ages and that they are just secondary school students
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by EcstasyCloud9: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Guy you never ready walahi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Kiliwuwu: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
thanks to everyone
I'm going to be strict with them and stop all forms of play till I get a new job

2 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Cardealer2021(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
U are in trouble already

because u can't decide what to do now

The end is that they will disrespect u, why they still look up to u now is because u have not fvcked one, they are trying ur strenght

I was a teacher

8 Likes

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by Cardealer2021(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Sex is overrated.
My brother no 18 years for secondary school again op is obviously lying cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem by SmartGadgetz: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Fvck them niggar.
Use condom, and make sure you don't cum inside.

Teach them very well also.

Publicly, respect yourself around them, be neutral, don't make one too special so that they would respect you when teaching them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship / Pls Help!!am Always Feeling Sex When Ever I Want To Ease My Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.