Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC (14373 Views)

Gbajabiamila: I Regret Supporting Tambuwal For Speaker In 2011 / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by martineverest(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:
Sokoto presidential result
Apc 800,000
Pdp 100,000
u are very kind o....pdp can't score 1000 votes I. so kindly sokoto

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by akilo1: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Athiefulate right now� let pray against heart attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2018
That is massive!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by truentalk: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2018
It's unfortunate for Tambuwa if the news is true.

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by 77up(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2018
agarawu23:
How do they count these people and come up with the figures?
Those that use to count PDP own , na dem do the counting of this one too cool .

PDP is dead , simple !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by danot1030: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Reno Omokri prediction suffered a set back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by smalls001: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tambuwal is arguably the worst politician in this era. Dude had no problem whatsoever with the party but just decided to create problems for himself, problems he knew too well will see to his end in politics.

Who the hell does that? sad

Bros, this your siggy no be here o. How do these guys still manage to worship kanu after he called them those names really?
Good question. He started as PDP. Had always been PDP. Truth is that you can take a pig out of the gutter, bath & cloth it decently, BUT that pig will always return to the gutter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by ezebunafo(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2018
deboysben:
How many days did they count the number

they knows the numbers of membership cards issued them, they just dont defect, they goes tru the process of applying tru the respective wards, so they were documented

6 Likes

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by jrusky(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2018
They have come again master liars. That was how they said 14 million endorsed Buhari in a gathering less than 5000 people. Same way one goat in kwara said he alone has 100,000 supporters and the entire 100,000 followed him to apc from pdp and according to record the entire electorate in kwara is 130,000 but one God forsaken goat claiming only him has 100,000.

This was how they claimed MADUEKE alone looted $90billion and Nigeria GDP plus our foreign reserve plus excess crude oil account has never hit 50billion dollars since independence but these goats called apc said one soul had stolen $90billion what an idiotic calculation.

Apc we know you very well anyone taken you serious is a mad person and a complete lifeless soul so pls keep cooking your silly figures one day is one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by alen4smith(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
jrusky:
They have come again master liars. That was how they said 14 million endorsed Buhari in a gathering less than 5000 people. Same way one goat in kwara said he alone has 100,000 supporters and the entire 100,000 followed him to apc from pdp and according to record the entire electorate in kwara is 130,000 but one God forsaken goat claiming only him has 100,000.

This was how they claimed MADUEKE alone looted $90billion and Nigeria GDP plus our foreign reserve plus excess crude oil account has never hit 50billion dollars since independence but these goats called apc said one soul had stolen $90billion what an idiotic calculation.

Apc we know you very well anyone taken you serious is a mad person and a complete lifeless soul so pls keep cooking your silly figures one day is one day.
to claim that the voting strength of the entire Kwara state is 130k shows your ignorance is unadulterated!

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2018
alen4smith:
to claim that the voting strength of the entire Kwara state is 130k shows your ignorance is unadulterated!

Pls give the figure as at 2015 election and pls give the figure as of today? This is why I regard all of you as a stinking liar if someone drop what he knows instead for you to say no the fact is this or that you won't do such but will choose attacking way to proof your lying point.

Drop the figure in kwara and let every one here do the plus and minus and let them tell us how can ordinary unknown party member will coast 100k party member supporters to himself alone. Pls I'm waiting.
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by alen4smith(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2018
[quo note author=jrusky post=74229991]

Pls give the figure as at 2015 election and pls give the figure as of today? This is why I regard all of you as a stinking liar if someone drop what he knows instead for you to say no the fact is this or that you won't do such but will choose attacking way to proof your lying point.

Drop the figure in kwara and let every one here do the plus and minus and let them tell us how can ordinary unknown party member will coast 100k party member supporters to himself alone. Pls I'm waiting.[/quote]stop advertising ignorance on social media that's my stake!
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by tuniski: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
alen4smith:
[quo note author=jrusky post=74229991]

Drop the figure in kwara and let every one here do the plus and minus and let them tell us how can ordinary unknown party member will coast 100k party member supporters to himself alone. Pls I'm waiting.stop advertising ignorance on social media that's my stake!

You dont get him! PdP garnered 130k votes in kwara 2015 presidential election. Someone now says His defection has with him 100k to apc from pdp!

Communication is not spoon feeding like abcd else it loses its intellectual stimulant!
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by Coolgent(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell!
Wamakko is a goner!
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by senatordave1(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2018
tuniski:

You dont get him! PdP garnered 130k votes in kwara 2015 presidential election. Someone now says His defection has with him 100k to apc from pdp!

Communication is not spoon feeding like abcd else it loses its intellectual stimulant!
Mr man,you have started again.why misinderstanding your fellow Pdp man that knows nothing? He clearly said kwara state has 130,000 voters alone and that only 5000 people endorsed buhari yet apc came up with 14 million votes.people are reading oh.he learn from you

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by tuniski: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Mr man,you have started again.why misinderstanding your fellow Pdp man that knows nothing? He clearly said kwara state has 130,000 voters alone and that only 5000 people endorsed buhari yet apc came up with 14 million votes.people are reading oh.he learn from you

You have poor communication and comprehension skills. I am sure certain intellectual stuff escapes you cos you take ABCD as communication. No intellectualism!

It is unfortunate shaa. Well it is a basic denominator of buharideens!
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by YoungLionken(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2018
What's the entire population of the state, where 50000 decamped... Liars!
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by senatordave1(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2018
tuniski:

You have poor communication and comprehension skills. I am sure certain intellectual stuff escapes you cos you take ABCD as communication. No intellectualism!

It is unfortunate shaa. Well it is a basic denominator of buharideens!

Oya interpret that boy.someone that claims 24% of 8.5 million is 1.3 million.nothing good comes out of you
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by senatordave1(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2018
YoungLionken:
What's the entire population of the state, where 50000 decamped... Liars!
Sokoto has over 4 million people and about 2 million voters so the defection is true.accept your lose

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by precious1967(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2018
who are the jobless hands dt counted the heads? did they count cows plus people?
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by emmy4life02(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tambuwal is arguably the worst politician in this era. Dude had no problem whatsoever with the party but just decided to create problems for himself, problems he knew too well will see to his end in politics.

Who the hell does that? sad

Bros, this your siggy no be here o. How do these guys still manage to worship kanu after he called them those names really?
My brother are u in Sokoto? I dey Sokoto the laugh una.
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by emmy4life02(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Most APC apologist are ranting here. As a neutral who is in Sokoto. Am just laughing at their profund stupidity. PDP is every were here. Wamako will have to share more money n rent crowd like he did the last time he claim to mobilize his so called 1million crowd for PMB. To me both party hv equal chance, but PDP are hitting up their champain while APC is riding on PMB popularity.
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by Corrinthians(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2018
emmy4life02:

My brother are u in Sokoto? I dey Sokoto the laugh una.
First off, I am NOT your brother.

Secondly, why are you killing yourself over Nigerian election? Weren't you the one shouting Biafra all over the place just last year? Weren't you the one who said he's NOT INTERESTED in anything that has to do with Nigeria?

Is ipob not an arm of pdp as popularly alleged?

You people need serious brain checks. Your Confusion is astounding even to mad people.

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by SaintNemesis(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Always 50,000 defections. Not one more, not one less.
If you believe these politicians and their online lying brigade then sorry is your name.
Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by YoungLionken(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Sokoto has over 4 million people and about 2 million voters so the defection is true.accept your lose

No need mincing words with you... Election is February.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu / FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries / Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.