Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Should He Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Marry Her (786 Views)

Should He Marry 41 Year Old Lady Because He Is Completely Broke At 38 / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Must A Guy Marry The Lady He Impregnates? Can He Marry Somebody Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Marry Her by Vcent50: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Please should my friend marry his baby mama, because the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy is so complicated, but my friend is confused of what to do
This is the same girls that refused to call my guy or his family when my friend lost his mum on September,this same girl doesn't have any iota of respect for my friend nor his family.
What make everything complicated is that this same girl gave birth to premature baby,which make my friend to be indepted in so many places
But my friend family doesn't like the girl and because of her rude behavior,
Please your advice is needed for my friend
Re: Should He Marry Her by faithfull18(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Vcent50:
Please should my friend marry his baby mama, because the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy is so complicated, but my friend is confused of what to do
This is the same girls that refused to call my guy or his family when my friend lost his mum on September,this same girl doesn't have any iota of respect for my friend nor his family.
What make everything complicated is that this same girl gave birth to premature baby,which make my friend to be indepted in so many places
Lol, when they tell you guys to abstain from premarital sex, you won't hear. Now, you have to start seeking solutions to unnecessary headache.

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry Her by TataNech33(f): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2018
It's quite hard to advise smth in such situation. My personal opinion is that the baby shouldn't be a driving force in making decisions. If there is no place for love, real relationships, and family, a child won't create any of this. So, to my mind, it's better to support a kid on distance, then hate your life and accuse baby, girl for a ruined life. But anyway, he should support her during pregnancy and help in any way. It's useful to read some special literature, articles, etc. For that purpose, the main thing he should be aware of is signs of coming labor https://mommystips.com/8-signs-labor-is-near/. Hope I helped somehow, but it's his life and his responsibility.
Re: Should He Marry Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Lock up una no go gree! Now you dey ask questions.

Sorry boy, I can't help. I will wait for others to come

Re: Should He Marry Her by excessmon(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2018
He should marry her abeg....abi who is he expecting to marry his baby mama.....

Half a word is enough for the........

My piece though
Re: Should He Marry Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
excessmon:
He should marry her abeg....abi who is he expecting to marry his baby mama.....

Half a word is enough for the........

My piece though
my thoughts exactly...as a product of failed marriage and irresponsibility from both ends especially the woman,i wouldn't wish any child such a beginning
Re: Should He Marry Her by bobokeshington: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vcent50:
If your friend really believes that love is blind let him go ahead na
Re: Should He Marry Her by excessmon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
What are u saying? Please stop promoting what's is not good because as we are saying this now...

Is it that love was not blind wen he was enjoying the girl
......let him marry her jeje before amadioha will.....

My piece though
bobokeshington:

If your friend really believes that love is blind let him go ahead na

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry Her by ImaIma1(f): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Marrying because of a child is involved is not a good reason. They might end up being a terrible couple and even better off apart for the child's sake. A loveless and embattled marriage will negatively affect the child they are trying to protect.
Re: Should He Marry Her by CreepyBlackpool: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vcent50:

But my friend family doesn't like the girl and because of her rude behavior

did you not know all these things about her before putting your pencil in her sharpener

did you ask us for advice before releasing inside her?angry

You have to marry her oh, you must!
Re: Should He Marry Her by highpriestess: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
You didn't know she has bad character when he was frolicking with her?
Mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Out With A Person In A Sex Tape / Have You Ever Had Sex In The Office? / See The Best 11 Ways To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.