Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Have You Ever Had Sex In The Office? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex In The Office? (787 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex In The Office? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Maybe you would have caught someone doing such or you may be the victim . But premarital or even marital sex in the office is very bad. Please have you encountered such or have you done such?

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications / Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Man Compares Nigeria To Zurich (photos) / Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately – Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.