Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Between Ali Express And Jumia - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Ali Express And Jumia (4207 Views)

Has Anyone Here Ordered A Phone From Ali Express? / Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot / Help An Ali Express Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Ali Express And Jumia by fibonacci2526: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Nuel182:
Who has ordered phone lately with AliExpress?
And how much did U pay Nipost?

Someone was charged 10500 for 2 phones.
Re: Between Ali Express And Jumia by delan40(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Nipost doesn't ask more 500 naira, I have bought and received 3 phones from aliexpress and Nipost charge me 900 naira for the 3 phones. Make una stop the lies the exorbitant charges.
Re: Between Ali Express And Jumia by Herodutus(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people ,if I order a book from aliexpress ,as am in uyo. When the book gets to lagos, while the postal office there send the book to uyo postal office or I have to go to Lago's to pick up my book,or will the book be sent to uyo postal office directly from abroad ?
Answers plz
Re: Between Ali Express And Jumia by fibonacci2526: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
delan40:
Nipost doesn't ask more 500 naira, I have bought and received 3 phones from aliexpress and Nipost charge me 900 naira for the 3 phones. Make una stop the lies the exorbitant charges.

This again, because you weren't charged doesn't mean the custom fee is untrue. Wait till you are charged and let's see if your story will change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Browse These Sites For Free With Airtel Free Basics / How To Get 400mb With #50 And #100 On Etisalat Using Psiphon VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.