Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (17435 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Funniest Memes Of 2018 Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by lielbree: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2018
noble2faith:

Yoruba people go say "Oro kpor ninu iwe kobo"
Sorry pls translate. I'm not Yoruba. I've always wanted to learn Yoruba language though
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by noble2faith(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2018
lielbree:

Sorry pls translate. I'm not Yoruba. I've always wanted to learn Yoruba language though
it means "It is a very long story"
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Ayobami7(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2018
好朋
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by EmzyT: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2018
[Yte author=Abcruz post=74261185]

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; But the one who gathers by labor increases it over time.--proverbs 13:11

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
[/quote]

OGA, Did I steal your family's money to play bet? Or did I tell you I'm depending on bet as a means of livelihood? You don't play bet doesn't mean there are no other sinful act you involve yourself in. Try to be Sensible for once and stop being stupid like your father!!!!
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Abcruz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
EmzyT:

OGA, Did I steal your family's money to play bet? Or did I tell you I'm depending on bet as a means of livelihood? You don't play bet doesn't mean there are no other sinful act you involve yourself in. Try to be Sensible for once and stop being stupid like your father!!!!

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death(poverty).--proverbs 14:12

Listen, my son, accept what I say, and you will have a long, good life.--proverbs 4:10
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by clive2u(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Kharol1234:
lol u b bad forecaster my own highest wer don burst my ticket na 2 or 3
ur own better o
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by clive2u(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
leksite120:
baba if 7games de cut ur ticket na good tin, if one de cut am na heart attack o
i knw o bt i taya o
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by ike007(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
lielbree:

Everything negative going on around you is temporary. With hard work and prayer things will definitely get better.

Hang in there. Keep fighting. Your best days are ahead of you.
thank you and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who is an evening newspaper? / Is John Cena Really Dead(pics) / Addictions,what About It And How To Deal With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.