Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (79908 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by sirusX(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
For they shall disown her cz of hijab
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Yuceeluv(f): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Decryptor(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
It that not hijab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by nelronaldo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Same hijab some pepple will wear to school or places where it has been banned citing religious beliefs oo.

This isn't just a Muslim thing, Christians are guilty as well. Nigerians are hypocrites, we just love hiding behind religion but our heart isn't pure.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Uploadme(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
And she is a Muslim shocked

That's why it seems abnormal because even the kufar knows Muslims don't act as such.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by sumgelem(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Flirtyjane:
some women sef.
Point of Correction.
MOST WOMEN.
99% will do the same.
Only 1% ... Meaning just ONE out of every 100 has sense retained in them.
It's INBORN in LADIES.
NATURALLY BASED GULLIBILITY...U can't do much about it.
Tomorrow, more will be unraveled.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by AmazingELixir: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
undecided

And she tie hijab abi na veil....waiting to hear muric professor's comment on this was

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by namdo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
leave matter, a faithful wife is from the Most High. cool
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by notoriousbabe: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ajepako is this not you I'm seeing?

.Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Passionate888: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Na hijab she wear?
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Maxi3k(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't know what to say
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, is she supposed to detach that one and put another?
grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by pastoray(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
danot1030:
And she wore a hijab

Na so....hijab or some religious wears undecided undecided
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by notoriousbabe: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
danot1030:
And she wore a hijab
women in hijab commit evil more than the non hijabians

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
davecris:
Women. If not for reproduction as commanded by the most high, i will never get married.
SEX DOLL would have replaced them long ago.
I can't fight her for hanging out with someone, but TAKING PICTURES and recording your NUDITY signifies STUPIDITY....

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by notoriousbabe: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Passionate888:
Na hijab she wear?
no na spaghetti

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

This one nor be new thing na

If you work in a government parastatals then you nor go fit talk wetin your eyes go see. As married women dey fuckkkk anyhow
honestly.... The one dem dey do for our local govt secretariat ehn... I just tire
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Greenleaf247: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Reckumm:
Can you stake upto 10,000 to 20,000?
Are you a heavy gambler/Staker?
Do you want to win big with a sure game and pay after win?
If yes whatsapp +234818_737-7903

Nice editing
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
clefstone:
cover hair with hijab, open to.to
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by deafeyez: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiddoiLL:
person grandmama xev dey do this thing ..... Why these women dey constantly give guys reasons to fear marriage... dem dey consistent with this cheating on their hubby, I don dey reconsider marriage like dis

Dem blow infidelity put for air.

The rate now eh. If you fit gather mind go meet married women dem go agree sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by martineverest(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
thank God for my culture... married women dare not commit adultery
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by davecris(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=74251258]
SEX DOLL would have replaced them long ago.
I can't fight her for hanging out with someone, but TAKING PICTURES and recording your NUDITY signifies STUPIDITY....[u/quote] unbelievable stupidity i tell u.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by TheKingIsHere: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Uploadme:

That's why it seems abnormal because even the kufar knows Muslims don't act as such.

It isn't abnormal, it only shows their hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
This kind news dey discourage person.... Married woman for that matter
Married woman indeed! What kind of stereotype thinking is this
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by davecris(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Galaticos444:
u can as well get a babymama
i might honestly. Marriage is scaring the heck out of me.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Folabifreeman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
men do this regularly and next thing they send the family to beg and she accepts him back without the pictures hitting the internet.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by davecris(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
martineverest:
thank God for my culture... married women dare not commit adultery
adultery is everywhere, no matter the culture. Maybe they are just being careful in ur place.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by martineverest(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
davecris:
adultery is everywhere, no matter the culture. Maybe they are just being careful in ur place.
lol....learn the culture of esan(edo),some part of urhobo and enugu.their women don't cheat.the consequence is death.even if she does it secretly

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
asuustrike1:

Married woman indeed! What kind of stereotype thinking is this
Check what I wrote again and show me the "stereotype thinking" smileysmiley
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
davecris:
Women. If not for reproduction as commanded by the most high, i will never get married.
No one commanded anything, don't be fooled
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by davecris(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
martineverest:
lol....learn the culture of esan(edo),some part of urhobo and enugu.their women don't cheat.the consequence is death.even if she does it secretly
that y i said they are careful. I repeat, it's everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.