Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (79900 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Boyooosa(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Naija which way?
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by davecris(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
No one commanded , don't be fooled
abi? Okay thanks
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by lexxie112: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, is she supposed to detach that one and put another?

���

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
anyone noticed that holy woman is wearing hijab ?

officialmuric , what do you have to say about this holy woman?

any moral justification of your belief that wearing of hijab to school means purity and make the girls holy in school ?

your moral justification of your attack on Falz video ?

I think what this woman has done with hijab is worst than ladies dancing with it in falz video, anyway, I'm waiting for MURIC to organize protest against this woman wearing hijab.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by lukency(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
SmellySperm:

She for use hypo wash am na before she go give the husband
Hypo go bleach the arena.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Firebomber: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Uploadme:

That's why it seems abnormal because even the kufar knows Muslims don't act as such.

You are kidding right?

have you been to any south west customary court before? come and see how your useless Islamic hijab sisters are been disgraced by there husband, smh
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who day put woman for hux, mostly nigeria woman for hux day try sha

Born for me make u carry ur wahala go, ,,,,,,,,women :it is either day lift ur higher or they destroy the family or make it stagnant

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
davecris:
Women. If not for reproduction as commanded by the most high, i will never get married.
But you know reproduction is not by force. Lol.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Omudia11: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
God didn't not say you must marry. Be a eunuch in peace and stop disturbing the Nairaland cyberspace with your rants.
davecris:
Women. If not for reproduction as commanded by the most high, i will never get married.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
What is she looking for again when she's already married, now see what she has done to herself.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by ACE1010: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
See as she be like monkey sef!
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by GistFullGround: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
I thought married muslim women don't do other guys

Na wa o
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by HallaDaTruth: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Everyone say with me HIJAAAAAAAAAB

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by davecris(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Omudia11:
God didn't not say you must marry. Be a eunuch in peace and stop disturbing the Nairaland cyberspace with your rants.
get the Bleep off. Did i invite u into my rants?. Mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Shootlion: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Lagos Yoruba Muslims carry hijab put on their head to the extent of threatening political parties in the state that if hijab is not allowed in schools no votes. I don't know if Lagos state has become an Islamic state. This is how fundamentalism begins.

I dey my bed una fit check and copy my Sig

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by mvem(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2018
martineverest:
lol....learn the culture of esan(edo),some part of urhobo and enugu.their women don't cheat.the consequence is death.even if she does it secretly
....what of the consequences of the man cheating?
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by lielbree: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Olalan:
Quite unfortunate married women are now masters in the game of cheating
It's their husbands that taught them grin
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by lielbree: 1:48am On Dec 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
And she is a Muslim shocked
Muslim women fùck pass. Leave matter for mathaias

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Akpacha(m): 2:41am On Dec 29, 2018
She still d form Islam the carry hijab o.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by airminem(f): 3:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Turns out she was a cheating Christian wife, wears hijab pretending to be a Muslim. Imposter cheating wify
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by philanthropist1(m): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2018
davecris:

You can adopt a child and it is common now in Western �
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by tightpussy156: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2018
this one no be news again.na today married women they Bleep like dog.them go say na one sour Toto them go give all d men Bleep.I was at the hotel on Christmas day to swim at the swimming pool with my boys.About 3hrs that I was there more than 10 married women was brought to the hotel by different men to Bleep some women even brought their kids an told them to stay in the vehicle why they went inside to Bleep.The way married women Bleep like dogs is like na babymama sure pass.Those that will quote me wrong should go through the back door that is the real truth.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Bobhensen(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Bad house wife
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by grigori: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

This one nor be new thing na

If you work in a government parastatals then you nor go fit talk wetin your eyes go see. As married women dey fuckkkk anyhow

Lol. What if you dey stay close to motel nko? Mehn I dey see tire.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by wisdomkid: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Hijab.... grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by teefaht(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2018
I can't believe she do this while on hijab. She's a disappointment to Muslim women.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by TGMISKY(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2018
The kind of stories we hear from married homes makes me get scared of marriage.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Omudia11: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
You should've kept your worthless opinion to your pathetic self.
davecris:
get the Bleep off. Did i invite u into my rants?. Mind ur business.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. by Newboss(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omudia11:
Are you a female? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.