Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. (40835 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Most New Generation Churches Don't Say The Lord's Prayer / Why Are Most People Running From Anglican Churches To New Generation Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by bonna4u(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2010
Fire burn ministries.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by jarkbauer: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2010
house of ginger the swagger ministires
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by uche77zero(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2010
JESUS THE LANDLORD, WE THE RELAXING PEW MINISTRY
POST OFFICE ROAD WOJI PORT HARCOURT
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by eKWutoZiaM(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2010
Agbara Olorun Kibati Ministries (In Ibadan)
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Iyineda(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2010
'Happy Go Lucky Church of God Almighty In Jesus Name Amen' - Abeokuta.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by idifu(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2010
dey are all houses of scams, where they deceive ppl and rip dem off of their hard earned monies
if i may quote from Femi Kuti's greatest song of all time titled (Wonder) "Na pastor life dey better the people dey suffer"
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by coalcoal1(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2010
some names are damn funny! I can't help but laugh each time I see these sign posts.

Have you also wondered that we have some company names that sound like churches too?

Like Alleluyah Int. Ltd, The Lord Reigns Stores, Jesus is Lord Enterprises, etc.

Sorry o! I am not trying to derail the thread but I just couldn't stop thinking about these funny names too.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Cmiller(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2010
Old time religion ministry, lol meant 4 d Old
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by SoloP1: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2010
StrongHand of God ministry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by 1Emmy: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2010
Businessmen international ministry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Ranoscky(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2010
Sapele water ministry!
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by vanariso(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2010
I always burst out with uncontrolable laughter each time I start any reconcilliation job at work and the name of this church comes to my mind.As if I should just take the work there for the pastor to solve.I see this church everyday on my way to VI coming from berger before getting to iyana oworo on the right. The name is  " GODS CHURCH OF RECONCILLIATION " pls correct me if am wrong as am not so sure of the way it is written, but am very sure reconcilliation dey there.
If u work in VI,pls check it out on ur way home today, it should be on your left comming down 3rd mainland btwn iyanaoworo and ojota.
And pls try tell me wetin dem dey reconcile there, GODs Error, I forbide, make GOD forgive us all, I million Astagafuru lahi for the pastor , 50 thousand astagafuru lahi for its members, 10 thousand astagafuru lahhi for the resident neighbours  , one thousand astagafuru lahi for us wey dey pass by /see am and 100 astagafuru lahi for the moderator /creator of this thread and all of una wey read am. Lol
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Guyman02: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2010
Abba Father ministry in Tasha Abuja
By Fire by Fire Ministry.
My coleagues didnt know why I was laffing so much in the office reading this post grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by 9jafreak: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2010
I just fell off my chair

help

Best Thread.

Mammon Gospel Mission

"Even though you want to be poor, sorry, but it's too late"

[Not a real church though]
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by invisible2(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2010
BABALAWO BEWARE INT. MINISTRIES INC.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by watchme(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2010
Check out this

"OH MY GOD MINISTRY"

"HAMATHAN MUST COME IN DUE TIME MINISTRY"

"OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES MINISTRY"

"OUR WIVES MUST DELIVER LIKE HEBREW WOMEN MINISTRY"

"CASTRATED MEN MUST REGAIN THEIR CROTIUM MINISTRY"
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Ranoscky(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2010
"All dis Obama men, na God go Osama dem ministry!"
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by teddyfresh: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2010
I dont know maybe you've heard these names in Lagos.
   "Perfect Christianity Ministry"
   "God Bless Nigeria Church"
What do you think about them?
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Roliks09: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
I have been laughing on my own here like a mad girl!!! People @ work think I'm crazy! All the good names have been exhausted and I guess they're tryna avoid repetition and introduce uniqueness. Na wa for Naija. I have these-
Assemblies of Christ Church(y assemblies)
God's Sons and Daughters Ministry( y nt just God's children?)
I'll b watchn out 4 funny names lol!
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by babymi2(f): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
the best thread of the year
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Iyineda(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
"Best Spot In The Land of God Church" - Apapa.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by nattyspice: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
There is a wooden structure near my house in maraba nassarawa state called ,The Pattern ministry ,conforming to the pattern of christ
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by segundash(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
I can confirm, I saw Guided Missiles Church on a bus on my way from Abeokuta, i did a little search now and found they even have a facebook page and a picture
[img][/img]

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Ranoscky(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^
grin grin grin

Nottin wey person no go hia/see for dis lyf!
who is d misile, n who r d 1's guiding d misiles? undecided Hmm. . .Ok! maybe dey'r d misile's n God is d guidian, am i ryt? undecided
Whatever!!! (sometym's, i just sit n wonder what'll take me to churches lyk dat, i rather stay at home n pray.)
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by yusuf2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
i hope these churches pay Revenue to government?
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by generalj1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
what about ,

WAKE UP TO JESUS MINISTRY , DON'T SLEEP TO HELL,

Its off agidingbin to be precise
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
segundash:

I can confirm, I saw Guided Missiles Church on a bus on my way from Abeokuta, i did a little search now and found they even have a facebook page and a picture
[img][/img]

I think say "Fist of fury" bad but Na your own win.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by yusuf2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
whats even more amusing than the weird names these churches have is the fact that people actually attend their services, mehn, Nigerians are so gullible.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by alexleo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
How about this?- Trigger happy ministry. Motto- always firing the devil.

I ve never seen a funny thread like this that makes me laugh till tears full my eyes. Best entertaining thread so far. Though quite a pity how the devil is trying to drag the church into the mud through the so called men of God, Anyway, God knoweth those that are His.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by AZeD1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
nee to see a doctor otherwise laff go kill me,
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by favouredjb(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
seun0622:

There is a church in Ibadan named  ' [b[b]]KASABUBU CHURCH OF GOD"[/b]
[/b]

now this cant be true grin cheesy angry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by greggy: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
Jesus knows his children ministry.   this one is live in Benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.