Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) (4893 Views)

Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by landmark86: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Agboki: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hope say our naija babes go learn! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by HungerMustGo: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Easy to draw but hard in practice.

=>Men are naturally created stronger than women. This is the "power" of rape. If women can discover a drug that can make them stronger than men or one that can paralyze a man sexually then there'll finally be peace.

=>Some of these techniques in the pictures will only delay the obvious till help arrives for the girl... that is if she's lucky to get help.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by mikejj(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
forget that thing..some girls are just too weak
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice pictorial illustrations. Anyone attempting rape is deserving of any of these.

Oya make und use mannequins start rehearsals sharply.

1 Like

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Larryfest(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Easier drawn than done....

2 Likes

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by cassidy1996(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
pray never to find yourself in this kind of situation,
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by chloride6: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
If them give you ONE slap.....

You go just begin beg

Pray to not be in the wrong place
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by dumininu01(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
chloride6:
If them give you ONE slap.....

You go just begin beg

Pray to not be in the wrong place

grin grin
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Randy100: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
A rapist that the blood level of testosterone is high. He will just kill you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by solomix10(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2018
if they tell them to watch jakie chan films they will not hear
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by femi4: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Easier said @ gun point
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by chiommy123(f): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Its easy for someone that has learnt those moves but for someone who hasn't na suicide mission be that
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by herveze: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2018
The first self defense is to tell them to dress appropriately though we have stupid men too but sometimes what we men see for women body our body no dey hold am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2018
mikejj:
forget that thing..some girls are just too weak

Oh so because they are weak,yuh feel you tramper with them?
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by JuzzJoel: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2018
More

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by mikejj(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

no its not like that,asin some girls are like way too weak to defend themselves ..i know u are not like that..lol
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by nazablossom(f): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2018
That would be if the man folds his hands and allow you to defend yourself.
It should not happen at all.
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
the truth is if a naija conji freak wants to forcefully fvck his way in. he will start by punching u into pulp grin

the lady wont av time to practice those skills.

rapist are upgrading too these dayz
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by techking: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
I hope d ladies will learn
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Klinee: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
There is different between movies and reality, a girl can do all these in movies but for reality is a different ball game.
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Klinee:
There is different between movies and reality, a girl can do all these in movies but for reality is a different ball game.
This clips are caught on CCTV camera. ITS NO MOVIES.

I have personally seen in real life, a black belter lady friend of mine do a total damage on a bus conductor's jaw with just one kick. Don't underestimate what some babes do in real life everything no be film o!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2jIYk1hfq0
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Klinee: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:

This clips are caught on CCTV camera. ITS NO MOVIES.

I have personally seen in real life, a black belter lady friend of mine do a total damage on a bus conductor's jaw with just one kick. Don't underestimate what some babes do in real life everything no be film o!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2jIYk1hfq0
So for your sense the footage is real, if I slap you!
Like I said before there is different between staged fight and reality fight, that doesn't mean that some women are not physically stronger than some men.
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Klinee: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Klinee:
So for your sense the footage is real, if I slap you!
Like I said before there is different between staged fight and reality fight, that doesn't mean that some women are not physically stronger than some men.
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Godsfavour78: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

you are now trying to make d guy seem like a rapist abi. Because he said some girls are just too weak. May God forgive you.
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by somehow: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
You mean this our lazynigerian girls are supposed to know how to do this?

Some can't even lift their legs to jump a 2 feet drainage except when it involves sex.

A woman that hardly exercise can't do anyof the moves above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
All I need is a glock
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
ibkayee:
All I need is a glock

Lmao, aim for his kneecaps grin
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by ibkayee(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, aim for his kneecaps grin
Lool first port of call grin
Re: Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
only chinese girls can do all these cos right from childhood dem teach dem karate. the easiest way to overcome a male rapist is use electric taser on his balls or spray his eyes with pepper spray after wich u run and scream for help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k / Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Sure Way To Make Your Sex Life The Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.