Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? (3267 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Self Defense Strategy For Ladies To Avoid Being Rape (pictures Only) / For Rape Victims In Port Harcourt(very Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
I have discussed this controversial topic with many men... Asked them this question, 'can men be rape victims?'...

I've noticed that the majority of men do NOT think so... Especially those in Nigeria... undecided

Rape victims who are boys:

Men agree on the following paragraphs

The suspects are often older men...These boys are mostly sodomized (forceful anal penetrative sex)... Their cases are usually taken seriously... The only difficulty is getting boys who are victims of sexual abuse to report their molesters... Blackmail, threats...etc...

Cases of older women raping boys, not so popular... Psychological trauma rather... Still awful!

Rape victims who are men (men on men)
Popular opinions by men

1. Men can't be sexual victims of other men...

2. Men can always defend themselves...

3. Sexual abuse of a man by another man is humiliating...

4. Men who are raped usually deserved it...
[The acted in a certain way that drew the
attention of their molesters]

5. Men who are raped lose their 'masculinity'...

6. It's better to not report such cases... So the victim can retain his dignity... And avoid a lifetime of stigmatisation...

7. Men who have been raped by men are gays...

Rape victims who are men (women on men)
Popular opinions by men

1. Women can't rape men... period!

2. Women can't rape men because women are the weaker sex...

3. Women can't rape men because women are smaller and fragile...

4. Women can't rape men because rape victims were placed, during their ordeal, in the position of submission... Something that's above men...

5. Men can't be raped because men like sex and would gladly welcome it, even without their consent...

6. Since women can't sexually penetrate men, they can't rape them...

7. Men should NEVER report cases of sexual abuse, especially of the abuser was a woman...

Just some of the most popular opinions I received... It's all Toxic Masculinity... undecided

But it seems most men would willingly sacrifice themselves for it...

They would rather pretend to be above abuse just so they seem macho... undecided

Men tell themselves to 'man up'... They say 'men don't cry'... 'Men can't be raped'... Etc...

When masculinity is self-sabotaging...

3 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
I don't believe in men rape,as soon as he's able to get erection then there's no rape,it's all trash.
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men rape,as soon as he's able to get erection then there's no rape,it's all trash.
Really?

Women for example, a girl could be raped and still have an orgasm... The sex was without consent so it's rape... The orgasm, her body's reaction... We can't control that...

Men can be raped... He would have an erection due to the stimulation... But that doesn't mean he wants it... At least his mind doesn't...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Your mentality is the real trash.

Erection doesn't mean consent.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
jmoore:

Your mentality is the real trash.

Erection doesn't mean consent.
Erection means consent because there will be no erection if he's not aroused,why will an aroused man claim rape,is that not nonsense?
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by jmoore(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Erection means consent because there will be no erection if he's not aroused,why will an aroused man claim rape,is that not nonsense?
You don't have a dick so you are not even qualified to talk about erection.

Some men have morning erection, that doesn't mean they want to have sex.

Arousal is not consent!!

15 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
OP
One Female can NOT rape a Guy! But a Group of Females Can!

All dey need to do is to Tie him down with a Rope! Get Naked and Suckk his Dicck to Full arousal if it refused to Stand! undecided

With d erect Dicck, One Female will now Ride on it till the Poor dude ejaculates! sad

After Ejaculation, the Babes Sucks again and the Dicck rises by Force..
They take turns in Fuccking him till the Guys passes out or even Give up the Ghost! sad embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Erection can NEVER mean consent! undecided

If an Armed Robber tries to Rape a Female Victim and starts sucking her Nipples!

If it becomes Erect, Has she consented?

8 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
You really need to start brushing up on your intelligence.

Goodness Gracious! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP

All dey need to do is to Tie him down with a Rope! Get Naked and Suckk his Dicck to Full arousal if it refused to Stand! undecided

With d erect Dicck, One Female will now Ride on it till the Poor dude ejaculates! sad

They take turns in Fuccking him till the Guys passes out or even Give up the Ghost! sad embarassed embarassed

Take this to literotica... grin

Simply touching a man inappropriately is abuse to me...

Don't touch his body without his consent...

I shake the hands of my male colleagues... Until they insist on a hug...

Respect a man's personal space!!!

6 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
LincolnOnyeabor:
You really need to start brushing up on your intelligence.

Goodness Gracious! angry angry
What?
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by diogo23: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Erection means consent because there will be no erection if he's not aroused,why will an aroused man claim rape,is th
at not nonsense?
You need mental evaluation

3 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
diogo23:
You need mental evaluation
You need penis evaluation, oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

Lolsss...U Like the Story? wink

It Happened in real Life!

A Boarding school in Delta state (Name and Place withheld)..The Female students raped a Poor (or maybe Lucky) Dude thru dat Process! shocked tongue
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by diogo23: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
You need penis evaluation, oloshi.
Don't let stupid like you get from stupid people like you get into your head, you're acting like a mental challenge woman here

2 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Jeon(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
MEN CAN BE A VICTIM @ANYTIME TO ANYONE.

4 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Truvelisback(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP

A female can rape a man by druging him or making him to get drunk or by fetish means.

3 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If the woman gets her Arrow wet and orgasms .it also signifies consent
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by baralatie(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

And when is it inappropriate
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by baralatie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

A Boarding school in Delta state (Name and Place withheld)..The Female students raped a Poor (or maybe Lucky) Dude thru dat Process! shocked tongue
Not only in delta state.it happened in Benin.
There was another one that happened in Ogun state.
I am not mentioning names for security sake

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's awful!

Honestly... If it were fiction... That's a different case...

Some people are into 'CNC'... Or non consent sex, with consent... Like rape play...etc.

But I can't stand rape...

But remember, I wrote on men raping men... That's more popular... Your opinion? smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by baralatie(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rape is a delicate subject both for the male and the female!
It is more easier to point out female rape than male rape cases because the society positions sex roles differently for both.
Also it is common in you g boys to be molested.
Society usually frowns at amen that steps forward to claim rape why
Nearly a large populace of the men are sex starved and naturally will do anything to have sex.
So a man shouting rape will look odd to the society.
But it will delivered judgement if it was a fellow male.that perpertuatedy the rape
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
baralatie:

And when is it inappropriate
We are close friends... He makes an effort to allow me embrace him...

Even my uncles ask for hugs... That's right...

Some men don't wanna be held close by strangers... Know him first... Seek his permission...

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Should this even be a question? Obviously the op is supporting male rape

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by baralatie(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
We are close friends... He makes an effort to allow me embrace him...

Even my uncles ask for hugs... That's right...

Some men don't wanna be held close by strangers... Know him first... Seek his permission...
Does a hug from a woman express sexual invitation?
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=Datboredberry post=108839697] It's awful!

Honestly... If it were fiction... That's a different case...

Some people are into 'CNC'... Or non consent sex, with consent... Like rape play...etc.

But I can't stand rape...

But remember, I wrote on men raping men... That's more popular... Your opinion? smiley[/quote]

Hmmm!
This one though! sad
Heard dat it Happens only in Prisons!

That if a Male inmate has some surprising female Features (dimples, hips, drooping breasts, etc), Some Guys might start having Funny Ideas about Him!.. embarassed

Anything Gayism for me, is Demonic! undecided sad
Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by odinson1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
I have discussed this controversial topic with many men... Asked them this question, 'can men be rape victims?'...

.. It's all Toxic Masculinity... undecided

@the bolded was completely unnecessary

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
baralatie:
Rape is a delicate subject both for the male and the female!
It is more easier to point out female rape than male rape cases because the society positions sex roles differently for both.
Yes... Not point out...

But girls tend to report cases of sexual abuse more than boys do...

Also it is common in you g boys to be molested.
Society usually frowns at amen that steps forward to claim rape why
Toxic masculinity...

Funny, a man who's being raped would find it easier to open up to his mother than his father... Women tend to be more sympathetic...since they are usually victims themselves... And nature and nurture encourages them to be more concerned and understanding...

I wrote why most men can't come out to say they've been victims...

Toxic masculinity: how masculinity is a double edged sword that hurts women as well as men...

Traits of masculinity: brave, strong, logical, emotional intelligence...etc...

When men call themselves these... Just so they can gain the position of superiority over women, they forget that they place themselves in a very awful position where they can not later come out to claim to be victims...

The society asks, 'How can a brave, strong man be raped?'

Nearly a large populace of the men are sex starved and naturally will do anything to have sex.
So a man shouting rape will look odd to the society.
Exactly! So many men joke with it...

You as a man wouldnt feel confident to open up to your mates to say that your girlfriend raped you...

Your fellow men would laugh and even ask if you enjoyed it!

But women take rape seriously...eg. the 'me too' movement...

But it will delivered judgement if it was a fellow male.that perpertuatedy the rape
If the victim is young, yes...

But usually, if a grown man is raped by another grown man, the victim often does not even seek justice...

Because he would be stigmatised... The society still judges men who have been raped by their fellow men...

The society calls them 'gay'... 'weak'... Etc...

Men on men rape is more common and more devastating... Because of the forceful penetration, pyschologically trauma...

But men find it hard to report their abuse... Because it would mean that during the assault... They had assumed a position of SUBMISSION... And for men, it's a difficult thing to admit... Ego...

2 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
odinson1:

@the bolded was completely unnecessary
You might not know what that word means...

I'm not saying masculinity is Toxic... I mentioned instances where it affects men negatively...

For example...

Men don't cry...

Men only want sex...

Men can't be raped...

Men are naturally aggressive...

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
I have been raped by an ex before.. we slept on same bed and I woke up to her mouth on my D. I do sleep naked and before i could say jack she was already ontop cowgirl style riding and asking me if my then present girl could fvck as good as her... that was it for me. I pushed her midway before cumming. I couldn't even tell my then babe because that one nor go even believe the story at all.

1 Like

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
Should this even be a question? Obviously the op is supporting male rape

What? No! undecided

I'm shared the opinions shared by most MEN on this topic...

I'm trying to tell men that it's perfectly ok to say that you're a rape victim... But most don't because if the pressure on them by their fellow men to 'man up'...

Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Men Being Rape Victims! Truth Or Fiction!!? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Killbillz:
I have been raped by an ex before.. we slept on same bed and I woke up to her mouth on my D. I do sleep naked and before i could say jack she was already ontop cowgirl style riding and asking me if my then present girl could fvck as good as her... that was it for me. I pushed her midway before cumming. I couldn't even tell my then babe because that one nor go even believe the story at all.

I'm sorry! It's weird... Most people would think it's cool...

But imagine if it's a woman who woke up to find her boyfriend doing this to her...

Sorry...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Girls From Different Countries I Have Tasted / Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" / 40 Questions 2 Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.