Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Your Parents? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Your Parents? (420 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Your Parents? by Ufedolove: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Whether we like it or not, kasala must burst one day.

As for me, my mum caught me masturbating in the bathroom. That was the very last time I masturbated

...when my mum is around.

So, let's read yours.
Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Your Parents? by Jayslicky: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
I was 16 when it happened, I and my girlfriend had always looked for the opportunity to have sex, so the day my mum told me she was travelling together with my siblings to abuja was the perfect opportunity, after coming home from school I called my gf to come to my home sharply, unknowingly to me that my mum has cancelled the excursion she planned with my siblings. I heard a loud bang on the door of my room, my mum was screaming my name, she knew the sound coming from my room was sexual moans, she comanded i opened the door, right there i felt like the ground should swallow me up. That day, she gave me and my gf lectures about sexual active life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Your Parents? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Probably the day I gave my gf a goodbye peck on the cheek only to turn around and see my mom standing at the gate.

Well she made me call my gf back and give her a proper kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Is There Any App That I Can Use To Make A Video Reaction Like This / I Need To Gain Weight Seriously / Ebonyi State Governor Engr David Nweze Flags Off Campaign In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.