Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token (359 Views)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Have Sex With This Girl For Free Or Collect 10,000? / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token by Emeikus: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Get 50+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token

I will build backlinks MANUALLY to your blog from sites with DA 35+ and above only
You can check and confirm every backlink using ahrefs backlink checker tool
I will make sure Google finds your backlinks using several backlink software tools
I will provide 50 backlinks from 50 referring domains.
I will use branded anchor text method to improve your site's visibility on the internet.

Price: 1,500 (I will do it for you)

I will teach you how to find DA 35+ sites and every other thing for just N3,000 (N3k).... You can get up to 10,000+ backlinks by yourself

Note: This is for the first 3 people.
Payment before service. If you need to use escrow or confirm my originality, then I will provide every necessary thing you need. Even NAFDAC reg no... lol

Call 09032707868 or message me now
Re: Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Have ye not heard?

Spammy backlinks are shiitt.

It gets you nowhere

Write quality contents and thank me later.
Re: Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token by Emeikus: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Have ye not heard?

Spammy backlinks are shiitt.

It gets you nowhere

Write quality contents and thank me later.

These are comment backlinks and backlinks from social media profiles such as Facebook, Amazon, google plus, twitter, and Instagram.

By the way, you refused to pick my call about the article re-writing deal..

Funny thing is that I check my inbox, spam, trash, and every folder and couldn't find the article you said you sent.

It would be nice if you just told me you didn't want to work with me because I looked forward to working for you..

I have known you for some time on nairaland (through my other account) and gave you all my respect. I still don't know if you just fooled me or it was human error that led to this point.

Thanks for the input.
Re: Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Emeikus:

These are comment backlinks and backlinks from social media profiles such as Facebook, Amazon, google plus, twitter, and Instagram.

By the way, you refused to pick my call about the article re-writing deal..

Funny thing is that I check my inbox, spam, trash, and every folder and couldn't find the article you said you sent.

It would be nice if you just told me you didn't want to work with me because I looked forward to working for you..

I have known you for some time on nairaland (through my other account) and gave you all my respect. I still don't know if you just fooled me or it was human error that led to this point.

Thanks for the input.

I will make it obvious...

I am very time oriented... I can't wait for you on a project for about 2 weeks...

So I gave it to someone else who was ready.

Once I start up another one, I will surely contact you.

ThT is my source of income, and I don't joke with my income...
Re: Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token by Emeikus: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

I will make it obvious...

I am very time oriented... I can't wait for you on a project for about 2 weeks...

So I gave it to someone else who was ready.

Once I start up another one, I will surely contact you.

ThT is my source of income, and I don't joke with my income...

I also don't joke with my clients because whenever I get a new one, I always refer to the former or existing ones to vouch for me.

I would have easily forgotten about your article and moved on, but I decided to call to inform you that I have not received it.

No matter, I would still like to work for you, so I am still available whenever a new contract comes.

Thanks by the way
Re: Get 10,000+ Backlinks To Your Blog For A Token by Rextizzle(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Go to webmaster section, this is romance thread.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Men That Cannot Be Sincere To There Girl Friend / Is Side Chicks Good In A Long Term Relationship? / Fcmb Deducting Stamp Duty Charges From My Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.