Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In (364 Views)

How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by Peter4luv: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Do you all think being jealous is healthy in a relationship...if given a chance would you keep tab on your gal friend for as long as you can in a Day..
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by Splinz(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Jealousy is somehow a pointer's of one's affection towards another in a relationship.

It is commonly understood that whatever is of great value to a man is always 'jealously guarded'. So a spice of it in a relationship is healthy and somehow assures parties that they're loved and valued.

However, it must be noted that an uncontrolled jealousy is nothing but a fiery flame.
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by Randy100: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2018
No it is not. High blood pressure. Don't keep tab cos nobody is faithful including you.
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by boiz2men(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2018
It is unhealthy. It is the product of insecurity and inability to trust the other partner
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by CreepyBlackpool: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Being jealous means you don't trust your partner
and why tf would you be in a relationship with someone you don't trust
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by Peter4luv: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Being jealous means you don't trust your partner

and why tf would you be in a relationship with someone you don't trust
well you cant trust anyone in this life and besides jealousy grows naturally if you care for someone so with love
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by Peter4luv: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2018
boiz2men:
It is unhealthy. It is the product of insecurity and inability to trust the other partner
just gotta be careful heart break hurts than wounds..
Re: Do You Think Being Jealous Is Healthy...get In by Oluromantic: 3:28am On Dec 29, 2018
It is healthy..but when it exceeds its limit, its safer to quit the relnshp, orelse, it can take lives...lead to murder etc.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year My People!!! / Do You Say Thank You After Sex? / Get Your Period While You’re Pregnant ? What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.