Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir (41413 Views)

He Cannot Hold A Cup Or Anything - PDP Mistress / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by ike007(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2018
He is campaigning and Baga is boiling.. Lifeless cunt.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by YovvInteriors(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2018
angry
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by israelmao(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Even the CEO of Betnaija(Akin Alabi) who is one of candidates for House of Reps commanded such crowd.Gathering mammoth crowd doesn't culminate in mammoth votes.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Seandisputed(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Electricboy:
see that ass licking deadbeat musician , mc galaxy.....two things will happen in 2019....it is either that failure in aso rock, jubril el Sudan leaves or I leave.....nothing like we die here

If i were him, I'll do the same.

That's his profession and he is being paid for it, not like it's some Charity work.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by wolesmile(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2018
4 + 4
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by aremz(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
People that say the stadium was empty what's the essence of staying behind the president. If I was to be there I'll rather stand at the front than sit and watch from behind

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Wallade(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
We shall see the numbers of ridiculous votes APC will get in Akwa Ibom and South-South at large.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Seandisputed(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Don't be deceived by crowd

Over 25% of them have no PVC, while over 80% of them came to collect money. It does not mean they are voting him come February.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by aremz(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Electricboy:
see that ass licking deadbeat musician , mc galaxy.....two things will happen in 2019....it is either that failure in aso rock, jubril el Sudan leaves or I leave.....nothing like we die here

I go calabar,I see godswill akpabio,him dash me money make I go spend am for lagos grin
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Sonoyom(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Keep playing world cup and champions league, ur mates being slaughtered in Baga
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Softdaddy12: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2018
We know APC have the crowd. Will apc allow the electorate to vote who lead them,without using security agencies to harass, intimidate and arrest the opposition partys.because what happen in Ekiti and osun state is an opener,..please will want peace unity in this country, the division is too too much
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by namsythegreat: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2018
This is the 360 degrees view of the stadium. https://twitter.com/APCNewspaper/status/1078772841150074880?s=08
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by iamjavadem(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Chai!!! Wailers are in pains.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2018
The gathering of all parts of Nigeria still yet, the stadium is still empty
You can't deceive us any longer.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2018
The part that was empty was deliberate... (Security reasons)

that's the part behind dignitaries, it is only few DSS and security op that are allowed to sit there for

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Fitz22(f): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2018
With the massive killing of christians and south-south people, You people are supporting the same Buhari, it is well. Somethings are better not said.
Am speechless.

#GodhelpNigeria
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by bender79: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2018
4+4#next level chikena
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Praktikals(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Olukat:
grin grin APC has taken their fraud to another level.
That stadium has a very deceptive designed seats
you can only know an occupied seat when the camera zooms.
I guess the crew had a wonderful time managing what we see on our screen
and they also deploy celebration/jubilation sounds used during matches in that stadium. shocked shocked shocked
E go do u like film trick
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Metuh:
What about the empty seats? grin

Only Zombies can be deceived

If you get sense you for notice... only that part is empty and that part of the stadium is directly behind dignitaries...security reasons, only DSS can sit there

1 Like

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2018
I wish this country will one day get 2 d point where we will vote individuals and not political parties whose structures comprises of career looter whose only description are politicians and businessmen with no actual businesses such as is common with the apc and pdp top brass.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Bluesearoll(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Nigerians are very funny people... I can assure you 70% of people in that stadium are not from the state, the same goes for every political parties in nigeria.... It's called MOBILIZATION...... You can actually mobilise over 300 millions people provided you can pay for it. If you know you know
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Light1259: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2018
some came to see the Jubril
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin
aremz:

I go calabar,I see godswill akpabio,him dash me money make I go spend am for lagos grin

lol...d guy no sabi..
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Metuh: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Blainz:

If you get sense you for notice... only that part is empty and that part of the stadium is directly behind dignitaries...security reasons, only DSS can sit there

Shut up your dirty mouth and check the pictures very well.

Scanty people were actually there....They left after discovering Jubril was the one giving speech.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up your dirty mouth and check the pictures very well.

Scanty people were actually there....They left after discovering Jubril was the one giving speech.

Mumu the scanty people you saw there are security OPs on mofty. Why am I even replying you, what do you know?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by kareemkamil(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Atiku don suffer
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Omeokachie: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2018
In world cup or champions league final, they don't pay spectators to come watch the game.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by menwongo(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
When you share rice why won't people turn out. As early as 7am bags of rice were shared along stadium road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.