Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

"Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir (41415 Views)

He Cannot Hold A Cup Or Anything - PDP Mistress / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Ji ma sun

Buhari ti take over

Awon oloripelebe ti daran

4 x 4 ni joor grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Sleekfingers: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Fitz22:
With the massive killing of christians and south-south people, You people are supporting the same Buhari, it is well. Somethings are better not said.
Am speechless.

#GodhelpNigeria

Who is killing Christians? All these baseless accusations..... You said massive killing of South South.... Where?
"Nigerians and lies
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by supereagle(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
SAI BABA IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT FOR SURE

Wailers Will have stomachaches. Flat head people will wail in vain.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by supereagle(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who is killing Christians? All these baseless accusations..... You said massive killing of South South.... Where?
"Nigerians and lies
They got it from Atiku and Obi. They are fathers of lies.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Metuh: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Blainz:

Mumu the scanty people you saw there are security OPs on mofty. Why am I even replying you, what do you know?

You are simply dull bro....Oya run along
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
:湥 潴昣昸.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Jblaise199(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2018
360degreess:
.This can cause a serious heart attack for ipob pigs and their e-warriors...4+4=8. sai Buhari 2019
must you say something without involving ipob that shows that you are .....
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Isoni(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by roeb1987(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2018
laughing in French, this case will finally look like the case of Nigeria and Argentina. Nigeria won Argentina (friendly) but Argentina won in the competition (world cup)...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by yenereal(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2018
It's now I knw the media can lie. I'm from Akwa Ibom, I was there live. The stadium was full inside and outside as seen on the pictures above. Now, why there were empty seats was because Burahi was done with his campaign speech. People rushed and left their seats in order to beat congestion at the gates. Even me, left my seat in order to rush home. Buhari can be seen praying and waving APC flag,
that was after the whole thing came to an end. That's when the pictures of empty seats were taken.
Metuh:
What about the empty seats? grin

Only Zombies can be deceived
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Mexyz(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
OmoManU:
APC poaching of Akpabio majorly and now thier reasonable presence in all the South South and South East states is one the major political masterstroke played in 2018 and leading to the 2019 general election. It's obvious APC cannot mobilize a crowd of this magnitude in 2015 in either of the two regions of South East and South South, never possible but today as we can all see it's now a possibility for the party to contest shoulder to shoulder in those regions maybe to a lesser extent the south east. The game plan may not necessarily be to win outrightly in the regions of South East and south south but to spoil the figures for the PDP, imagine Akwa Ibom gave PDP over a million votes in 2015, same as Delta, all those figures are impossible anymore, the case will mostly be 60% to 40% region of votes for PDP and the 40 for APC. So now going to the North is where APC will kill it off.

A return for PMB is as sure as day and night except Baba God says otherwise.
Good analysis, but did you factor Atiku being a northerner and Fulani into this your write up also? Mr President got millions of votes from Kano in 2015, what makes you think he will get the same number this time? Have you forgotten that Kwankwanso is with PDP this time around? The gospel truth is, Pmb will get a significant votes from South south the same way Atiku will get enough votes from North also, not forgetting the middle belt that are angry with Mr President because of the way he handled the Fulani issue.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by TruthinAction: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Paid crowd. When you sell your soul to the devil, he will come for it one day.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by donbrowser(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2018
OmoManU:
APC poaching of Akpabio majorly and now thier reasonable presence in all the South South and South East states is one the major political masterstroke played in 2018 and leading to the 2019 general election. It's obvious APC cannot mobilize a crowd of this magnitude in 2015 in either of the two regions of South East and South South, never possible but today as we can all see it's now a possibility for the party to contest shoulder to shoulder in those regions maybe to a lesser extent the south east. The game plan may not necessarily be to win outrightly in the regions of South East and south south but to spoil the figures for the PDP, imagine Akwa Ibom gave PDP over a million votes in 2015, same as Delta, all those figures are impossible anymore, the case will mostly be 60% to 40% region of votes for PDP and the 40 for APC. So now going to the North is where APC will kill it off.

A return for PMB is as sure as day and night except Baba God says otherwise.
I love your analysis but do you think will make a group of people that hate and did not vote for Buhari in 2015 do so in 2019?
P.S. I am Yoruba
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Blainz:
The part that was empty was deliberate... (Security reasons)

that's the part behind dignitaries, it is only few DSS and security op that are allowed to sit there for
nor be only security reasons
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Only the SE remain bigotedly opposed to PMB to the extent they Will cast hate votes in favour of Atiku. Other regions may have their preference but will still listen to what is on offer. Therefore no surprise at the good attendance that met PMB.

That is politics 101 and it is only the SE that Will not appreciate this because the region practices politics of hate and enmity 24/7 and 365 days a year.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by OmoManU: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2018
donbrowser:

I love your analysis but do you think will make a group of people that hate and did not vote for Buhari in 2015 do so in 2019?
P.S. I am Yoruba
Let's start from hatred, I don't think many people of South East then, really hated PMB as in real hate but just misinformation and ethnic bias, that said, in 2015 APC had little or no structures in the South East and the South South but now, they can boast of those structures in term of war chests, foot soldiers and so on plus the not so passionate support the governors are giving to Atiku's cause. I'm not saying they will win o but I believe the margin will be very close this time around, plus another factor that there may be voters apathy especially in the South East due to the Kanu's Biafra wahala and the fact that both Buhari and Atiku are kuku both Fulanis, so the turnouts maybe small despite lhaving the least registered voters, just about 4m or 5m registered voters for the whole South East.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by donbrowser(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2018
OmoManU:

Let's start from hatred, I don't think many people of South East then, really hated PMB as in real hate but just misinformation and ethnic bias, that said, in 2015 APC had little or no structures in the South East and the South South but now, they can boast of those structures in term of war chests, foot soldiers and so on plus the not so passionate support the governors are giving to Atiku's cause. I'm not saying they will win o but I believe the margin will be very close this time around, plus another factor that there may be voters apathy especially in the South East due to the Kanu's Biafra wahala and the fact that both Buhari and Atiku are kuku both Fulanis, so the turnouts maybe small despite having the least registered voters, just about 4m or 5?m registered voters for the whole South East.
You have not answered my question. I went to the grassroot. I said someone in South East or South South that did not vote Buhari in 2015, will such person vote him in 2019?
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by OmoManU: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Mexyz:
Good analysis, but did you factor Atiku being a northerner and Fulani into this your write up also? Mr President got millions of votes from Kano in 2015, what makes you think he will get the same number this time? Have you forgotten that Kwankwanso is with PDP this time around? The gospel truth is, Pmb will get a significant votes from South south the same way Atiku will get enough votes from North also, not forgetting the middle belt that are angry with Mr President because of the way he handled the Fulani issue.
I think that has been answered by turn outs to political events in the north, forget Kano, votes Boku for Katsina, for Jigawa, for Bauchi, Borno and Yobe is 90% sure banker for PMB, those are states with votes in the region of 1m votes for him already o, even though Kwankwaso has been demystified and just overrated, a discussion for another day. It is evident Atiku is not popular and accepted among the northern populace just like Obasanjo in 1999, his Yoruba people refused to vote for him but voted for Falae instead. Buhari's followership in the North is that of following a god of sort not just a political followership, so even though if PDP deploys all the monies and machineries, hardly can they still do over 30% of the votes in any core northern state.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by igwefivestar(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2018

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by OmoManU: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2018
donbrowser:

You have not answered my question. I went to the grassroot. I said someone in South East or South South that did not vote Buhari in 2015, will such person vote him in 2019?
Bros people that votes in the grassroots are usually mostly women and housewives, and this set of people only listens to what the foot soldiers tell them to do on election day, the foot soldiers are always the one to go inside their respective homes and mobilize them to the polling centres and this people make up of about 70% of voters in Nigeria. So if a party don't have that structure in place, nobody will look your side not to talk of voting for you, in fact in most areas such party might not have agents at the polling booths to help safeguard the little votes they might have garnered hence rigging. All these are things that APC lacked in the south east in 2015 and which I think they have largely made up for.
Bros practical politics is much more than just social media talks o. But hope that helps answer your question a little
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by objobj: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
maybachmusic:
undecided

The pix BMC did not show

But is all over aks groups on Facebook

Wonder why its only on no that people are praising his visit while we akwa ibomites despise it

This guy. U re very creative. So no roof top? You hv just lied
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by abokikhalifa: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Olukat:
grin grin APC has taken their fraud to another level.
That stadium has a very deceptive designed seats
you can only know an occupied seat when the camera zooms.
I guess the crew had a wonderful time managing what we see on our screen
and they also deploy celebration/jubilation sounds used during matches in that stadium. shocked shocked shocked

Your mean all this seats are empty ? Lol.. you be clown ...

Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by abokikhalifa: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
maybachmusic:
undecided

The pix BMC did not show

But is all over aks groups on Facebook

Wonder why its only on no that people are praising his visit while we akwa ibomites despise it

Do you want me to show you akwaibomites praying PMB on FB too ?
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by abokikhalifa: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
gentlegenius:
Only a hardened fool will believe that Akwa Ibom people will vote massively for buhari.
Even Akpabio knows how our people hate buhari. As I type this right now, some women are shouting Atikulated in my neighborhood.
The truth is, most of the people in that stadium were there because of Akpabio and Nsima, not because they support the dullard. Apc should pray for about 20% of Akwa Ibom votes. The rest is locked down for Atiku.
Though you guys said Akpabio as no value again at first ? Now you are contradicting your self by saying they came out to see akpabio and Nsima ..... clowns everywhere . These same people will vote for Buhari because of Akpabio and Nsima ....... una go hear word
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by abokikhalifa: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
gentlegenius:
Only a hardened fool will believe that Akwa Ibom people will vote massively for buhari.
Even Akpabio knows how our people hate buhari. As I type this right now, some women are shouting Atikulated in my neighborhood.
The truth is, most of the people in that stadium were there because of Akpabio and Nsima, not because they support the dullard. Apc should pray for about 20% of Akwa Ibom votes. The rest is locked down for Atiku.
Thought you guys said Akpabio as no value again at first ? Now you are contradicting your self by saying they came out to see akpabio and Nsima ..... clowns everywhere . These same people will vote for Buhari because of Akpabio and Nsima ....... una go hear word
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Fitz22(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:

"Nigerians and lies

What is the truth?, tell us
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by Olukat(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Your mean all this seats are empty ? Lol.. you be clown ...

You can pass your message without insults.
A wing of the stadium was used, only those who had visited the stadium can notice it.
However, the crowd means nothing in the SS.
GMB had more crowd in 2015 in PH.
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by abokikhalifa: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Olukat:

You can pass your message without insults.
A wing of the stadium was used, only those who had visited the stadium can notice it.
However, the crowd means nothing in the SS.
GMB had more crowd in 2015 in PH.

Crowd or no crow here . PMB is wining . Don't play yourself . I will reply you after the election result . Good bye
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by jude79(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir by durasome(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
A lot of people who will be attending ain't going because they are his supporters,but just to go hear what this one would be saying again having failed woefully in everything in the last four years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.