Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi (9001 Views)

Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by sparkle7: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2018
A 38 year old man manhood grew to abnormal size after having sex with someone wife. It happened in Zimbabwe This one weak me!!
cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by frbona: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Foolish Op!!
Just searched that image on google and discovered that's the dick of an elephant killed in Kenya.
Quit misleading nairalanders with your fake stories and false titles.
May your dick be twice that next time you try this crap again

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2018
See gist...funny die

1 Like

Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by elderken(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2018
@op receive sense small
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by frbona: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2018
elderken:
@op receive sense small
a little sense we wish him
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2018
frbona:
Foolish Op!!
Just searched that image on google and discovered that's the dick of an elephant killed in Kenya.

grin grin grin

I was like WTF, when i clicked on this article

But your last sentence shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by Ekiseme(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Chukwu abiama, i almost believed this, lol
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by carzola(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Lmaf...

Bloggers sha...

May God help them

That's how that yabaleft excapee
Said she saw davido's late mother in her dream.
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by techking: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Wer r dose Nigerian girls dat love big d***
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by tooth4tooth: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by xandercage1: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
bloggers take it easy nah don't take this into 2019 or else
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin

Python thread
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by OluwasureGig: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
frbona:
Foolish Op!!
bro please can you be kind enough to teach me how to search images on google. thank you
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by frbona: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
OluwasureGig:

bro please can you be kind enough to teach me how to search images on google. thank you
using an android device, tap and hold the image on your browser, (chrome) you'll see an option, "search google for this image" and voila, you there.
You welcome
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Some girls came to look big preek... Now they are just disappointed grin grin
Re: A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi by ObservantFellow: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
OluwasureGig:

Download Search by Image Android app.
Open it, select the image you wanna search for and results come in.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boy And Slay Queen Acting Blue Film In The Swimming Pool / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.