Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays (4394 Views)

The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Abjay97(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Relationship expert Amara Blessing Nwosu has this advice for ladies.. What do you think?

https://www./2018/12/men-are-shifting-backwards-to-70s-when.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Abjay97(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2018
Yimu
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by highpriestess: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Says someone who is in her 3rd marriage undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Ehiscotch(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Men only lust after all those fake women, trust me after hitting the coochie they leave.

You would only understand this when you see her take everything off.

Make up is good but keep it moderate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by mikejj(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018
grin leave them they dont know,they should kontinew faking.
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by obembet(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Men only lust after all those fake women, trust me after hitting the coochie they leave.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by kiddoiLL(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Why won't they shift back to the 70s.... A man has no chill when lately it's so easy to take a woman home and next you find out, she's a Bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Isoni(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Rightly said madam... But slay queens won't agree..... BTW can't ladies[most] stay natural for once??

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by carzola(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2018
I want to settle down with a woman
I would recognize In the morning.

I Dont even like when there put on
Make up..

I want to see your pretty face
When you wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by CaptainMitch: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Abeg put Dp and brighten up my year.
highpriestess:
Says someone who is in her 3rd marriage undecided undecided
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Chubhie: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2018
I love it untainted as a natural man.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by techking: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by sparog(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Stay dere dey decieve ursef

grin
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by highpriestess: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Lol. Merry Christmas and a happy New year.
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by MannieA(f): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Rightly said madam... But slay queens won't agree..... BTW can't ladies[most] stay natural for once??

.As a man, what do you want in a woman??
How do you want your woman to look
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by MannieA(f): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
okay, so men are tired of women being fake..but still run after fake women. What do men want coz women do these things just to please men.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
MannieA:

.As a man, what do you want in a woman??
How do you want your woman to look
Lol... MannieA, just natural.... If at all she wants to "makeup",it should be moderate....Hope say I no cross boundary, abhii cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by earthsync(f): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
I am not understanding again o which one is fake eyeballs again
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:

yea moderation is d key wen it comes to makeup
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
MannieA:
okay, so men are tired of women being fake..but still run after fake women.
What do men want coz women do these things just to please men.
moderate makeup is nice as it enhances a woman"s beauty
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Splinz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:

moderate makeup is nice as it enhances a woman"s beauty

Lefu, what is beautiful need no further enhancement.

Verily verily I say unto you, whosoever wears a mask in the name of makeup is one and the same as Ojuju Calabar... grin
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by MannieA(f): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... MannieA, just natural.... If at all she wants to "makeup",it should be moderate....Hope say I no cross boundary, abhii cheesycheesy

is it too much makeup that makes a woman fake..??
no u didn't cross boundary..we are cool
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Splinz:

Lefu, what is beautiful needs no further enhancement.

Verily verily I say unto you, whosoever wears a mask in the name of makeup is one and the same as Ojuju Calabar... grin
iyam telling u ehn grin grin grin
some go jus over apply heavy makeup ehn they will be looking like masqurades grin grin..ehn ojuju calabar grin grin
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by demelza: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yet, these same men will refuse to marry deeper life women.
Who is deceiving who?
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by faithfull18(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
demelza:
Yet, these same men will refuse to marry deeper life women.

Who is deceiving who?
Lol, thank you. Confused creatures.
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by CaptainMitch: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
This one temper go just dey rise any how. Haba, you be garri ni?! grin
Re: Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays by Just123: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Fake breast I go still press am
Fake yash I go still bleep am
Fake mouth I go still kiss am

I no send ooo,just have a nice personality that all.

If you want to repair your phone and you stay around satellite town dm me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Check Out These Killer Melons / Creamy Or Squirty,which Is The Best? / Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.