Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28116 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.

You need a partner and yet you are not bold enough to upload your pics so we see how you look undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2019
This is funny and sad.

Another Nigerian NL feminist has woken up from the grandeur of delusion.

And like expired gala, is looking for someone in the traffic of life to mistakenly Buy Her.
Re: . by fyneboi79(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.
Hi,im thrilled by your confidence to post this here. I am also single and searching. How about me and you getting to know each other better. I am Igbo,Vastly educated, upward mobile moving man,social buff,above-average looks,tall 6feet 4inch. I need to meet you.
Re: . by Biingoo: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
fyneboi79:
Hi,im thrilled by your confidence to post this here. I am also single and searching. How about me and you getting to know each other better. I am Igbo,Vastly educated, upward mobile moving man,social buff,above-average looks,tall 6feet 4inch. I need to meet you.
Smh
Re: . by pansophist(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
MRSoftapples:
You think any sensible guy will just pm you?

It is only the foolish ones that will pm you.
Or the ones that will want to use your panties for Benz through love deceit.

You are desperate and no sensible guy that is doing very well, will want to go into a relationship with a desperate Lady, seeking for love.

Ladies like you are easily deceived.

If you are True wife material, a guy will see you offline.

For the fact that you are online looking for a man, shows that you are not fit to be considered as a side chick, not to mention a wife.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is so sad. Anyway no matter how single I am, I will never come on nairaland to create a thread looking for a partner, can't stoop so low. Yeah bitchess kiss my ass, I can't stoop so low to all you nairaland alpha males.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
MRSoftapples:
You think it is only a man that can help you in life?

Even a female can be of help to you, from nairaland.

The problem with some guys in Nairaland is that they diss and troll ladies that can help them from brokenness offline, just to form alpha males.

How can a jobless fool be trolling daughter of a minister or Governor on Nairaland.

Only if you know the numbers of female celebs or rich ladies that are on Nairaland.

Hungry never beat some guys sha.

Are there not men that are working under Ophra Winfrey?

Bro, go out there and create a name for yourself. The so-called minister daughter will gravitate towards people who have made a name for themselves, people that will add to their life and partner with, to achieve greater heights, not the unfortunate who worship them and have nothing to offer. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Your strategy is of a chameleon, not speaking your mind because you do not want to offend so-called ministers daughter, lol, that's a loser mentality bro, no offence. It's like telling Bill Gates to be careful by what he says so that Dangote will not be offended and help him with connections grin

The easiest way to get help from the elites you so worship is to go out there and be a man of value, then they will seek for your partnership, of which you will negotiate from a position of power, not as a subordinate that is being conferred mercy upon. Start by reading ''The 48 laws of power by ''Robert Greene'', and purge this mindset of yours.

Once again, No offence. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by eyinjuege: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elder0001:

Donpiiko don't tell me you want me to drop links to evaberry's posts here again?

Small boy. At 27 you still don't want to have sense and settle down

Bragging about non existent wealth on sports and sexuality section

Look at this bloody gigolo
This is one of those stealing pants about o.
Dangerous fellow. Your last days will still be spent in gaol last last
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Ishilove:
Oga, this English is plenty. Take it offline
Nne i hear.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Valerie47:
This is so sad. Anyway no matter how single I am, I will never come on nairaland to create a thread looking for a partner, can't stoop so low. Yeah bitchess kiss my ass, I can't stoop so low to all you nairaland alpha males.
Lol. Life is Simple.

1 Like

Re: . by bigpicture001: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Life is Simple.

dont mind her.....she might not com here but go to facebook
Re: . by chris31(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Valerie47:
Calm down abeg no be today we dey see ur type
So for ur mind the lady stoop so low abi? U sabi pass or fine pass her ? What matters is for her to find what she wants & everything will become story . Never allow pride deny u of ur destiny.

1 Like

Re: . by Elxandre(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

God is everything to you, but you don't want a Virgin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Elxandre:

God is everything to you, but you don't want a Virgin cheesy grin
Lolz... I guess I'll have to manage and school the V.
Re: . by kunleweb: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:

Nne wayo wayo. Dee dee
Re: . by Elxandre(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hilarious grin
Don't mind people bashing you sha. You can find love anywhere.

Your cut off mark sha.
If you be University, na College of Education I go end up grin
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
False.....

Men are not intimated by strong and successful women. We see that as a bonus. That strong women intimidate men is a line women repeat when they don’t want to take a good look inward or examine their dating behaviors to know what the problem is.

The problem is that women women oftentimes believe that their accomplishments alone will attract a man but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

Having opinion and being successful are nice bonuses but they do not count for many. Men look beyond them.
I have been approached several times by women who are neither successful nor opinionated and I turned them down, assuming they were successful, they would say I was intimidated.

One happened on nairaland here and the lady had to open a thread to question why I declined her offer for a date with me.

Now if the reason I turned the lady in you narration down was because she was successful, opinionated, feminist then kindly explain why I turned the unsuccessful, submissive ones down?

I don't want to go deep into this but you keep pushing me.

I once opened a thread here to explain all these.

You and I know that in a woman’s career, she may rise to the top by being very opinionated, aggressive and decisive.

You know that right?

Now imagine when these qualities cross too far into the relationship?

What do you see?

I don't know wheat you see but we(men) don’t like it and women, successful ones mostly don't know where to cut the lime.

It is not necessary.

We have more married successful women in Nigerian than unmarried ones, that should tell you something.

Like said.

The line that successful women intimidate men is a line women who are successful use to console themselves to avoid blaming themselves for their inability to manage a relationship.

Now lemme throw a challenge to you.

Show me a successful, opinionated Nigerian feminist who has the ability to create a feeling of emotional safety and peace within a relationship that is beyond the age of marriage and still single and I will eat my hat.

Guy you're madd i swear. You got me real bad. Eat your hat bro
Re: . by Martin0(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
my beautiful friend smiley smiley
Re: . by NwaGodl1000(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nwanyiawkaetiti pls add me up on WhatsApp with 08062707978 am from idemmili south Anambra state, in my 30s now
Re: . by GreatResearcher: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Hey let's talk.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Hey let's talk.
Sorry I'm no Atheist
Re: . by goldenpenny2(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
I didn't say you disrespect me. I was wondering why you said one of us. Its okay, I get you now.

Compliment of the season John

Kindly check your email.
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry I'm no Atheist
Lol, neither does she want a contract marriage from what I read up there only to end up a baby mama when the contract ends.

Some men really have guts oh, don't know what they take ladies for. Anyway, I don't really blame some of them, it's just that some ladies have refused to have sense.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, neither does she want a contract marriage from what I read up there only to end up a baby mama when the contract ends.

Some men really have guts oh, don't know what they take ladies for. Anyway, I don't really blame some of them, it's just that some ladies have refused to have sense.
My sister you correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.