Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride (4433 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Gistring: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2019
A Nigerian man ties the knot with his Chinese woman in her home town in Guangzhou, China. Gistmore reports

The couple rock Igbo traditional attires for their traditional wedding which recently took place.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/traditional-marriage-photos-of-igbo-man-and-his-chinese-bride

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Gistring: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2019

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by AllenSpencer: 3:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Beautiful!

And am still searching for a North Korean lady to marry
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by majamajic(m): 3:50am On Nov 17, 2019
hmm
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by sunnitus: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2019
odogwu nwoke....ka chukwu okeke abiama goza kwa unu.....iseeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Foreigners rushing to marry Nigerian men!!!

They know that Nigerian men are hard working, roughed and intelligent kiss

She has practiced our dances so many times before the mirror, she's almost perfect grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by igbesachick: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2019
she is ugly, maybe that is why .

she is more than 30, fat, with slit eyes.

the only chance for her in china, is to marry a middle age hillbilly , barely educated, with yellow dirty finger nails, rotten teeth and a mouth of tobacco smell .

lucky for her to escape china

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Femi316: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Beautiful!

And am still searching for a North Korean lady to marry
Go Oshodi under bridge you go see one....?
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by chigoizie7(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2019
igbesachick:

the only chance for her in china, is to marry a middle age hillbilly , barely educated, with yellow dirty finger nails, rotten teeth and a mouth of tobacco smell .

Are you this bitter?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Henrodah(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2019
She doesn't look Chinese to me , more of Burmese , Malaysian.
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Progress62(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Husstle
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by midnighter(f): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Lol the lady was dancing a cool step cool Hml!
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Foreigners rushing to marry Nigerian men!!!

They know that Nigerian men are hard working, roughed and intelligent kiss

She has practiced our dances so many times before the mirror, she's almost perfect grin grin grin grin grin
igbo men abeg the remaining Nigerian men prefer marrying old grannies and dead ancestors
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Lynx001: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2019
igbesachick:

Is he d cause of ur problem. Send me ur locatiön make i Waybill sniper to u.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by WorWorBoy: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
She's old. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Geminita1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Am i the only one who find Asians ugly esp the south east asians. Iyamma.

Congrats to them though.
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Geminita1:

Congrats to them though.
East Asians are pretty cool bt usually their K-pop stars are always attractive with lot of surgery of course!!! You see those south Asians ehh,they are only showing you their most beautiful actors nd actresses especially all these Bollywood stars!! Average south Asian are usually brown or dark with not so attractive features nd have extremely big nose!! Bt they have exceptions ofcourse!!
White Latino nd Arab men are leading in terms of attractive features!!!
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by midnighter(f): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Geminita1(f): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

East Asians are pretty cool bt usually their K-pop stars are always attractive with lot of surgery of course!!! You see those south Asians ehh,they are only showing you their most beautiful actors nd actresses especially all these Bollywood stars!! Average south Asian are usually brown or dark with not so attractive features nd have extremely big nose!! Bt they have exceptions ofcourse!!
White Latino nd Arab men are leading in terms of attractive features!!!
You have a point. I think beauty standards differ. S.E asians may be cool but even with surgery they still look sub par to me, plus they end up looking the same. Indians have beautiful and ugly women across all shades but as everyone knows they prefer to cast the pale looking ones because they prefer eurocentric features.

And yep, white latino and those arab studs are the bomb. Definitely my preference.
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by ekene101: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mumu,he go soon use u push drugs..is it not my desktop charger headed brothers again,we will read d news on FP b4 Jan 10 2020.
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by Hisduchess(f): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lynx001:
Is he d cause of ur problem. Send me ur locatiön make i Waybill sniper to u.

grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by GodCovenant(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
is the man the bride? why the traditional marriage? or is this not abuse of Igbo tradition?
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by MrCork: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hisduchess:

grin grin

..ok at least can i put juss the head inside?.. ans juss do only 2 round...

...anyways vdid I mention am a millionaire..juss in case u ask!
cheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by midnighter(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
GodCovenant:
is the man the bride? why the traditional marriage? or is this not abuse of Igbo tradition?

Thats what I was wondering. I think she is just trying to show that she has embraced her husbands culture, so she did some traditional marriage rites.

Plus I think her dress is a fusion of Asian and Igbo fashion
Re: Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride by SenecaTheYonger: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Geminita1:

Congrats to them though.

You have that round asian face too, you ugly fvck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Madness Or What Lady Goes Totally Naked On Her New Photo Shoot Display Her Pinky / Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? / I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.