Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others (25071 Views)

Eri Festival: Ooni Of Ife, 25 African Americans To Storm Anambra / Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / History 101: Oba Kosoko Of Lagos Was Against Abolition Of Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by lyricalz: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Firstly, are u igbo
If so from where??
I'm not igbo, I'm an urhobo
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2018
lyricalz:

I'm not igbo,
I'm an urhobo

Urhobo wado....
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by babzlim(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Hatred won't save u from your heritage....

No-one is ever proud to be osu...in igboland...coz the stigma is purely deadly and evil....

If not that the society has advanced well, I wonder where u will get mouth to type that rubbish....

That's why I said it here that most people in support of this are osu....

These are same people fighting tooth and nail to make it is abolished......if they are not aware of its pain why are they fighting for it.....

Likes of u are fighting to have it abolished, u are hear talking trash maybe coz u don't reside in east...

Don't be a fool.

In the state by now people like u would have been shot becos of ur stupid racis words.

Oga speak without throwing insults okay I beg, but I becos if u want insults I swear e plenty for Google... I swear I go help u find ur size. Bleep U ALL FUCKING SO CALLED CITIZENS.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by babzlim(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

Sea ports, international airport. .. etc are purely political matters.

My brother, I call it division and pride among us.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2018
babzlim:

In the state by now people like u would have been shot becos of ur stupid racis words.

Oga speak without throwing insults okay I beg, but I becos if u want insults I swear e plenty for Google... I swear I go help u find ur size. Bleep U ALL FUCKING SO CALLED CITIZENS.

No matter the insults....it doesn't change the fact that u are an osu....QED.

In ur own words u said it clearly and I quote..

babzlim:

I am proudly Osu and I think am enjoying it becos things just keeps working the way u want it... been OSU is fun my brother. You original citizens should go and put ur asses together.

First time I see an osu proud of a devilish unity with the gods...

God save you.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by babzlim(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

No matter the insults....it doesn't change the fact that u are an osu....QED.

In ur own words u said it clearly and I quote..

First time I see an osu proud of a devilish unity with the gods...

God save you.

First time am seeing an asshole igbo man calling his own brother outcast... What the Bleep have u done or something done for u as an asshole citizen... Lol... I sorry for all u citizen of whatsoever u call it... If they like they do if they like they leave... Who citizen help self.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
babzlim:

First time am seeing an asshole igbo man calling his own brother outcast... What the Bleep have u done or something done for u as an asshole citizen... Lol... I sorry for all u citizen of whatsoever u call it... If they like they do if they like they leave... Who citizen help self.

God save ur soul from hate and anger.

As I declare u a freeborn.

Igbo amaka.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by babzlim(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

God save ur soul from hate and anger.

As I declare u a freeborn.

Igbo amaka.

Igbo amaka my brother... Together we stand and thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by lyricalz: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Urhobo wado....
wado,
Answer my questions eh
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
babzlim:

Igbo amaka my brother... Together we stand and thanks for the enlightenment.

Uwc nwanne....

That's how it should be....fighting won't lead us anywhere.....

One love....

Igbo bu ofu.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by justuschi50: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:
These traditional rulers are on their own....

Osu is osu

Freeborn is freeborn....QED.

Abolishing what is greater than u to satisfy some persons in the society....

They are property of the gods and so shall it be.

Moreover just few traditional rulers attended that....

u need sense
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by richfriendsng: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
babzlim:

That means it all makes know sense to me... Now I see the reasons we ain't moving forward in the east... Sea port we don't have, investors ain't coming in ordinary international Airport we no gree put am to work, picking just one leader from the east wahala.

I am proudly Osu and I think am enjoying it becos things just keeps working the way u want it... been OSU is fun my brother. You original citizens should go and put ur asses together.
You said it all brother, this is our greatest challenge, Igbo land can never move forward if they don't stop this.
Imagine hate filled individuals everywhere for something you can't stand to defend logically, vague past occurrence. Worst part is that parents hand this barbaric evil culture to their children once they come of age.
What made you different from those you call that, bikonu egbe bere ka ugo bere.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by babzlim(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
richfriendsng:

You said it all brother, this is our greatest challenge, Igbo land can never move forward if they don't stop this.
Imagine hate filled individuals everywhere for something you can't stand to defend logically, vague past occurrence. Worst part is that parents hand this barbaric evil culture to their children once they come of age.
What made you different from those you call that, bikonu egbe bere ka ugo bere.

Yoruba and Hausa doesn't have shit called osu no wonder they both ruling this country and controlling the harms of affairs because there heart and spirit are one and know discrimination among them... Now u see ur fellow igbo brothers and sisters and u call them outcast.

Even if I don't support Biafra but now I see the reasons they can't achieve that cause.

God help us... Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by richfriendsng: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
babzlim:

Yoruba and Hausa doesn't have shit called osu no wonder they both ruling this country and controlling the harms of affairs because there heart and spirit are one and know discrimination among them... Now u see ur fellow igbo brothers and sisters and u call them outcast.

Even if I don't support Biafra but now I see the reasons they can't achieve that cause.

God help us... Igbo amaka.
One love brother.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Unless you are an osu....to be acting this way.
I hardly hear about osu in my state, and I doubt your Igbo...
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:

I hardly hear about osu in my state, and I doubt your Igbo...

Next
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by BRRR: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Knowledge and wisdom is far from you both.

The only people that pursues this course are osu themselves.....

am a free born nd wisdom is something u eill never have. I pity u seriously may God have mercy nd grant u wisdom amen
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2018
BRRR:
am a free born nd wisdom is something u eill never have. I pity u seriously may God have mercy nd grant u wisdom amen

Too late to deny the heritage ur fathers conferred on u through the gods.....
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by BRRR: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Too late to deny the heritage ur fathers conferred on u through the gods.....
well i dont blame u village boy, the day u will leave this country nd travel abroad nd get insulted by a white for being black then ur head will reset properly
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
BRRR:
well i dont blame u village boy, the day u will leave this country nd travel abroad nd get insulted by a white for being black then ur head will reset properly

Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (photos) / Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.