Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance (77947 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by AllenSpencer: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
ikcid:

Edible pillow! lol

I tell you

Cant allow one baby to come and mess my daily breakfast up
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by franchasng: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Fat and obese kids loading lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There should be a law banning chubby and fat people from marrying another chubby/fat person angry

We need to control the world's obesity rate and reduce the numerous health risks associated with fatness and obesity, its not a sign of good living like most gullible people think in the past undecided

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by doggedfighter(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dude looks quiet and quiet dudes like it hot and spicy. In doubt ? Look at his mien again.
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by frank41(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
OyiboOyibo:

Borrow sense in 2019

Him get enof sense.. na wetin him dey like chop!
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by bossrillboss: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
youngberry001:
walai I no fit keep dis sperm inside see chocolate booby wey I like most grin

Vaseline tinx
...u don mad.lol

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Very wrong.
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by HallaDaTruth: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Blood of Angels shocked shocked shocked shocked

That chest is an asset.

I wont allow my babay suck it. Baby food will be the substitute

Akagum

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Like my Grandfather used to say.......

las las nothing de for fish head...

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by breezeng: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
At 40. You will hate the slippers
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
The world is all about marketing. Selling what you have. As the man is selling his beautiful wife in public, so also the beau is selling what she gat. You guys should also start selling. ....Chiefo....
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Looks like my WIFE
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Cookietowers(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who the hell invented pre wedding photoshoot....
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Onyi22(f): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
They look good together, wishing them d best in their marriage
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Cookietowers(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who the hell invented pre wedding photoshoot...it's becoming abused
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by cetiyung: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
youngberry001:

Vaseline tinx

This one go help you the more

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by iswallker(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hoe signs..

They ain't loyal..

Quote me and bite dust..
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
MATURED ENOUGH!
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Fadigasam(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
that's what d guy saw before going to her so bar don't quit or he ll cheat
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by LINTUNE(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
youngberry001:

Vaseline tinx
..lol.. God forbid angry sad
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by arinzos(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
She sha de Loaded for front.wish una a happy Married Life.
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Makuos: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Endowed lady puts her boobs on display as she wears massive cleveage baring outfit in pre-wedding photoshoot with her man.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/busty-lady-wears-cleveage-baring-outfit-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-fiance

Am only seeing an Harlot!!!
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
youngberry001:

Vaseline tinx
lust and BET9ja haff finish guys on NL fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by poseidon12: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
decatalyst:
And the man dey there dey smile like he goat wey site yansh sad

What do you expect him to do?
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Ayobami7(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
好朋友阮德英
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by holatunde1759(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Matter of public interest
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
The guy self, his head no correct, how can he allow woman 2 dress like that?
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Oyindaberry(f): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Knox123:
lipsrsealed
Why her Belle come fold into two for the first pic�
Like hot EBA lol
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by otabaotaba: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Looool naira Landers no go kill me.
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Seandisputed(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
The woman na im go be the man na

How can you allow your supposed wife to be dress with way. She's giving subtle signs to prospective Bleep boys. A married man who has no control over his wife ain't better than a single man.
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Xinzu: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Shortyy:
A very breastful lady.

smiley
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by emeka3996: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Hmmm
If you need help with your project or proof reading; please waste no time in contacting us @ 0902 667 0308
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Olaiya26: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2018
See the guy head like the bwest. Everything about Igbo people too de big

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Romance Section Chat Room VI / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.