Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (10278 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
TessBiwom:
I'm not done taking care of myself talk more of another grown-up. undecided
Don't you think you can start learning to care for someone??.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
echepops:

If you don't wanna be a priest, trust me you need a woman in your life. Just take your time. She will come. Good luck
I dont think so Bro. I know the mind engineering of society makes u think every man needs a woman. I tell u bro, its false. Infact, if u have ur members under control, u can decide to live single till death. Being Single is no big deal bro. Believe me. When u have a nice job a good house and stable finances.........u travel whenever u want and wherever u like and u aint even chasing Ass, u'll appreciate being single.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
princeking2:
Well, I'm single because I think I've not made enough money to start a relationship and secondly I have a wrong perception about women that what they want from a man is money. As much as I try to change this mindset, it still seats there. I have loved two ladies who gave me that mindset.
Hope to find a good one soon. Lol ..... Make money first jor....

Hmmm perfected understood. I think you are not up to 30 yet
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sahaboi:
not easy to see a responsible lady this days..they are after Benz

Hahahaha
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ifunanya93: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Am single because am broke i can't come and put my self in a awkward situation
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ifunanya93:
Am single because am broke i can't come and put my self in a awkward situation
ma mehn....ma niqqa.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Raalsalghul: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Budex40:

I dont think so Bro. I know the mind engineering of society makes u think every man needs a woman. I tell u bro, its false. Infact, if u have ur members under control, u can decide to live single till death. Being Single is no big deal bro. Believe me. When u have a nice job a good house and stable finances.........u travel whenever u want and wherever u like and u aint even chasing Ass, u'll appreciate being single.
I think I'm liking this type of life description.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Heloct(f): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Maybe cos the right person isn't in view yet.

When the right partner comes, at the right time of course. Your whole sense organs will know it.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Budex40:

Wow all I can say is, I don't think you have met the woman that will make you go crazy in love

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Holysucker(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
DOAI:
I think I just haven't found the right person...
Hopefully, I'd meet him next year..

Can we hookup?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
echepops:

Wow all I can say is, I don't think you have met the woman that will make you go crazy in love
I aint searching for what i dont need bro. If u need a Woman, u go search for one. I dont need a Woman's love.Am cool on my own. Just chilling .. living quietly and not troubling anybody. I feel good that way.No offense bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TessBiwom(f): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
princeking2:

Don't you think you can start learning to care for someone??.

What will be the course code? grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TessBiwom(f): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
echepops:

Guys are to take care of ladies and not the other way round tho

You think so?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Oluromantic: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Biscuits:

Help and support her to loose weight, you can also enroll yourselves in a gym it would help you to be fit, i myself used to be overweight and was "dumped" by a dude i really liked but as fate would have it i met a 200% better than X dude at a gym in Manchester who loved me for me and helped me loose weight and look wow, X didn't believe his eyes when he saw me after. Help her if she is ready to change it would be worth it.
Would gyming alone help? Then how long did you gym, how frequently did you gym within that time. Then if there are diets you used and drugs, pls ild like to know.

I'm a slim tall man, though I gym too but she needs it more.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 12:51am On Jan 01, 2019
Budex40:

I aint searching for what i dont need bro. If u need a Woman, u go search for one. I dont need a Woman's love.Am cool on my own. Just chilling .. living quietly and not troubling anybody. I feel good that way.No offense bro.

No hard feelings man. Happy New Year
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 12:51am On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

You think so?

That's the way it's supposed to be anyways
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by DOAI(f): 2:14am On Jan 01, 2019
echepops:

What are your specifications in a man. You can let us know here

Lol... ok
Purpose oriented, God-loving(i wouldn't say God fearing, 'cause even the devil fears God), Calm, good sense of humor, nice dress sense please, good looking, Calm(i just don't like loud people)... cheesy Good listener.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2019
Oluromantic:

Would gyming alone help? Then how long did you gym, how frequently did you gym within that time. Then if there are diets you used and drugs, pls ild like to know.

I'm a slim tall man, though I gym too but she needs it more.

No drugs or pills or teas, she can take green herbal tea and lemon water to help her journey, exercise alone isn't the answer, what causes fat is what one eats, she should cut out junks, sugar, and sodas and eat minimal and healthy even without gyming she would be fine, exercises aid but is not the solution, wish you guys the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2019
DOAI:

Lol... ok
Purpose oriented, God-loving(i wouldn't say God fearing, 'cause even the devil fears God), Calm, good sense of humor, nice dress sense please, good looking, Calm(i just don't like loud people)... cheesy Good listener.

Mind sharing your social media account details, so prospective guys can view
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Biscuits post=74340752]

No drugs or pills or teas, she can take green herbal tea and lemon water to help her journey, exercise alone isn't the answer, what causes fat is what one eats, she should cut out junks, sugar, and sodas and eat minimal and healthy even without gyming she would be fine, exercises aid but is not the solution, wish you guys the best[/quote

Awesome!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ecstasy9(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Because right woman never come.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
echepops:

Hmmm perfected understood. I think you are not up to 30 yet
I'm 18...
Hahahaha
Happy New year.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

What will be the course code? grin
CARE 101
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
princeking2:

I'm 18...
Hahahaha
Happy New year.

Young bro, you got a lot of time, I guess it's that time of your life where you focus squarely on your books. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ecstasy9:
Because right woman never come.

Take your time she will come this year Insha Allah
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by babtoundey(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
DOAI:
I think I just haven't found the right person...
Hopefully, I'd meet him next year..

Good lucks in your search of the right man
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by babtoundey(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
The first time disappointment made me feel I can't cope. So, for a long time, I decided to enjoy and tolerate the pains and gains of my loneliness. Now that I intend trying again, the on and off altitude (similar to Nigerian power supply) of the other person is making me sick already.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
echepops:

Young bro, you got a lot of time, I guess it's that time of your life where you focus squarely on your books. Happy new year
Tanchu Uncle...
Happy New year
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Xcore91: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
am still single because I think I don't yet have that financial stability and not that I don't have female friends ready to date me but don't want to get stuck in the relationship when the lady can't comprehend with I don't have much because let me tell ladies will always act like they don't like money in the first 2 month of the relationship after that they get peer pressure from friends and u start having issues I think when that financial stability is up to an average can give it a try and I hate when a lady tells a guy we suffered together am not ready to write any story with any lady when dey suffer with you my brother you have no say sometimes when they start unveiling there bad atitude

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
farano kindly move to front page
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Xcore91:
am still single because I think I don't yet have that financial stability and not that I don't have female friends ready to date me but don't want to get stuck in the relationship when the lady can't comprehend with I don't have much because let me tell ladies will always act like they don't like money in the first 2 month of the relationship after that they get peer pressure from friends and u start having issues I think when that financial stability is up to an average can give it a try and I hate when a lady tells a guy we suffered together am not ready to write any story with any lady when dey suffer with you my brother you have no say sometimes when they start unveiling there bad atitude

Take your time bro. Dream big and hustle hard. The money will come, and the ladies will come naturally. Based on logistics. Cheers bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.