Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU (14089 Views)

Strike: Enough Is Enough - Buhari Tells ASUU / Why FG Is Insisting On IPPIS – ASUU / IPPIS: FG Tells ASUU No Agency Must Oppose Payment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by romzy33: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
CrazeMan69:
Even students with negative GPA dey complain grin
don't talk bulshit nigga unless u want thunder visit
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by sheDD(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
ejibaba:
Stupid NANS instead of joining ASUU to fight for the right of students they are saying rubbish.
like the dividends of the strike will accrues any positivity to the students strides
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Twizzy30(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

NANS have to fight for students not lecturers. Lecturers are still receiving salaries while students are at home or engage in other activities. Heh go clear for una by January 2019
You said it all. I told someone ASUU are been selfish, they don't care about the students. I think we need to organize a massive protest.
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by CrazeMan69(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
romzy33:

don't talk bulshit nigga unless u want thunder visit
-1.21 GPA spotted shocked
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Jman06(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
No election should hold if this strike is not resolved, period.

NANS should begin mobilization of students immediately to slug it out with them this January. Stupid government!

How many students soldiers go shoot sef?? Idiotas

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by arinzos(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Which people de this NANS sef??.

ASUU/FG make una sorry for us na.abeg we like the half-baked weh we be oh.

ASUU is selfish,FG is selfish also.

But the truth is that FG cannot sponsor Universities again.

While all the things i keep hearing from ASUU is earned allowance,arrears,remove us from TSA.Thieves!

Nothing like students welfare etal
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2018
this strike should probably continue for the next four months, we the nigerian student want it like that period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by FunctionX(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2018
jolyment:

His father does not have a house.
FINISHING 100%
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Jman06(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2018
jasonblinks:
this strike should probably continue for the next four months, we the nigerian student want it like that period.
You are not a student of Nigerian public university! We know that those of you in private unis are doing fasting and prayers for the strike to continue because that's the only advantage you have against the public university students. Your comments on threads like this are very easy to notice!

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by vitokabraz: 1:13am On Dec 30, 2018
ASUU not opting for another meeting is absolutely not rational, i guess most of their wards are studying outside the country or in private schools even.
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by stanliwise(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Nasir123:
ASUU can continue their strike till eternity.
Nobody should beg them pls.

Idiota Acedemians!
I know you don't know the implications of the picture you posted.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by WaffenSS(m): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2018
sukerefakere:

PMB =No educational experience
PMB Driver= PHD Holder(fact)

Hopeless Country

On the countrary, hopeful country if a man with "no educational experience" can rise to become military governor, minister of petroleum, chairman PTF, GOC, military president, and civilian president.

That means even YOU, with all your glittering education, have a hope.
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by deleo16(m): 4:09am On Dec 30, 2018
cool
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Jexyme(f): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/strike-refusing-further-negotiations-with-fg-is-develish-nans-tells-ASUU/

It's very clear that NANS is ignorant of what's happening.
I'm even suspecting political modulation in their (NANS') activities.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by iamjavadem(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Mumu, because u r not a student and most importantly you have no brain.
ejibaba:
Stupid NANS instead of joining ASUU to fight for the right of students they are saying rubbish.
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by yinkeys(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2018
asobo:
This set of NANS are the most stupid and ineptitude group of people I have seen. Political jobbers. They even have the gods to tell students #nolecturenovote so that the incompetent one get return God forbid bad thing. NANS is as toothless as a bird. They should speak for themselves, they are not speaking for the greater Nigeria students.
You know that NANS leadership sometimes get paid or bought over by politicians

4 Likes

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2018
theoldpretender:
The thing is....FEES HAVE TO GO UP.

Either ASUU accepts that universities have to be run on half bread....or fees go up.

Govt has been corrupt...but there is no extra money just for universites.Sorry.
d funds generated in school wetin den use am do... accountability shd start from these schools de get govt money...tetfund grants students pay fees etc wat is it been use for... uni ilorin is going on well so assu shd know pple no longer take their matter serious self...
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:

On the countrary, hopeful country if a man with "no educational experience" can rise to become military governor, minister of petroleum, chairman PTF, GOC, military president, and civilian president.

That means even YOU, with all your glittering education, have a hope.

will you keep quiet oga... a man who went to defence academy u say im no go school foolishness go kill some of una...d fact u ll not vote buhari shd not blind ur consciousness
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2018
iamjavadem:
Mumu, because u r not a student and most importantly you have no brain.

Your generation before you and after are the people you are referring to....ewu!!! We have a common enemy this government instead of addressing this mistake simpleton like you are rather attacking the wrong people.

People work and are overstretched yet you refuse to pay them their allowances. Some lecturers are on half salary, while some are on a % base. Where else in the world has that ever been heard... �...

The budgetary allocation for education in the last 3years has been on a steady decline yet you claim you have brain..fowl...

The wicked attempt to introduce school fees, when majority of them in this government enjoyed free education is another reason...fowls like you should rise up...what happens to the poor that can't afford to pay?...your yam head ain't useful here and?

Mind your business and don't quote me again else thunder will kiss you...pig...

2 Likes

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by WaffenSS(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
will you keep quiet oga... a man who went to defence academy u say im no go school foolishness go kill some of una...d fact u ll not vote buhari shd not blind ur consciousness

Omg you're obtuse!

I was sarcastically responding to the other idiot

Don't you know how to read?

Kai

Nigeria is lost
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2018
sheDD:
like the dividends of the strike will accrues any positivity to the students strides

It will not... however, I wish to state I'm not in support of a strike action in whatever form but when necessary I support it.

Are you aware some lecturers are on half salary, while some are on a % base? There's a maximum number of students a lecturer can teach or mark their scripts but we have a situation where one lecturer teaches and mark scripts of 200 - 300+ in a single class.

No school fees yet some schools education service fees are above 100k imagine when they introduce school fees what the fee will be like. The children of the poor won't be able to attend.

ASUU said they will not attend because of FG insincerity. NANS that are supposed to support ASUU to get their right now are saying rubbish. They are NANS today but they will be ASUU tomorrow, whatever rubbish they support now will hit on them in future.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:

Omg you're obtuse!
I was sarcastically responding to the other idiot
Don't you know how to read?
Kai
Nigeria is lost
u are d one lost
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Nasir123(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2018
stanliwise:
I know you don't know the implications of the picture you posted.

I do.
I believe we can do better.
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by WaffenSS(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u are d one lost

Who's this illiterate filthy piece of shiit?

I'm not familiar with your smell

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Jman06:
No election should hold if this strike is not resolved, period.

NANS should begin mobilization of students immediately to slug it out with them this January. Stupid government!

How many students soldiers go shoot sef?? Idiotas

PDP would assume they are working for APC grin
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by introvertme: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2018
asuustrike1:

NANS have to fight for students not lecturers. Lecturers are still receiving salaries while students are at home or engage in other activities. Heh go clear for una by January 2019

Say what you know, are you a lecturer?

FG enforced no work no pay
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Jman06(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2018
writerights:

PDP would assume they are working for APC grin
This is not about PDP vs APC. Our future is at stake here!

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Wallade(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2018
ejibaba:

They have been bought over by the FG. I expected objective reasoning from NANS but I am so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Ayobami7(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2018
我什么都有
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2018
introvertme:

Say what you know, are you a lecturer?

FG enforced no work no pay
Do you read news at all, the work no pay rule didn't work
Re: Strike: Refusing Further Negotiations With FG Is Develish, NANS Tells ASUU by ogatboy(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2018
citruslimited:

Their strike is not to the interest of the Nigerian students I must tell you!!

If you think so then you know nothing. Education is under funded. Forget salaries and all. Very soon if you don't attend private university you didn't go to school just like secondary schools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) / 2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.