Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet (59158 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by thebestprice(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Where are all those boys envious, pained,embittered, dejected and frustrated brokeasses that are always trying to shame a woman that is not Ashamed.

Let the pouring of frustration begin
cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by encryptjay(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2018
These days, I feel she's after intimidating trolls and not necessarily after her own happiness. Seems Laura is beginning to be the old Linda while Linda is now the old Laura.
2019 go hot sha, our naija bloggers go be like, 'Baby mama and blogger, Linda Ikeji buys a Bentley'
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by babyfaceafrica: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2018
generationz:

see you

do you know dangote has a private jet that costs times two of that car and millions to maintain every month?

when you make your money , spend it how you like to
did dangote flaunt his jet online?....did dangote buy a jet for his 6 months old child?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by johnad3(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Make people leave her alone oooo, afterall she works for her money. Let her enjoy herself. Wishing you more achievement joo Linda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by mezebel(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
aunty Linda,pls bless my life with 300k. my 2019 investment plans needs such amount. May God bless ur hustle more.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by mezebel(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
did dangote flaunt his jet online?....did dangote buy a jet for his 6 months old child?
jlosy na bone disease.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by coputa(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

All the blessing wey una dey tap from showbiz guys howfar? Everyday "I tap into your blessings"..una no dey tire? I wondep how many of una tap from Evans blessing till he was caught..I wonder how many tapped from dammy krane..keep tapping.
people success story should inspire you,even sadist love good things,if you hate or frown at people success,you are indirectly blocking your way.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Adewale94(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
*GET STARTED: 5 EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN 2019 ON YOUR SMARTPHONE*
http://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2018/12/5-most-easiest-way-to-make-money-in-2019.html?m=1
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
coputa:
people success story should inspire you,even sadist love good things,if you hate or frown at people success,you are indirectly blocking your way.
If you like love people's 'succees story' from now till tomorrow, if you don't make the right steps and decisions na so you go dey try to tap egunje blessing till your time finish for earth..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by coputa(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

If you like love people's 'succees story' from now till tomorrow, if you don't make the right steps and decisions na so you go dey try to tap egunje blessing till your time finish for earth..
people success story motivate people to work hard,that's the essence of it.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 31, 2018
SimplePlan34:
From just blogging? Abeg make dis gal tell us where d money is coming from.

She is a discrete prostitute.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by SimplePlan34: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Xda59:

She is a discrete prostitute.

Don't think so it's either she is over spending to self approve her baby mama status or there are other business she is into which she has not made public.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 31, 2018
how can you worship what you don't even know grin grin grin
Anstone:

A man's life doesn't results from his abundance. You can have all and yet be depressed.

Solomon was the wealthiest in his days, but he was not always happy. Search for the Creator, you'll be happier

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Anstone: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
how can you worship what you don't even know grin grin grin

Whenever in our heart we genuinely want to know him, he definitely would draw us to himself. Trust me, no happiness is above this.

If you don't mind, please kindly take your time to read this little evidence on creation
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
you don't understand me, I'm simply drawing out Jesus' reply to the Samaritan woman when she talked about her forefathers worshipping God on the mountain while Jews worship in the synagogue. You wouldn't understand. You claim to know the Father who you refer to as "the Creator", but do you really know Him?
Anstone:

Whenever in our heart we genuinely want to know him, he definitely would draw us to himself. Trust me, no happiness is above this.

If you don't mind, please kindly take your time to read this little evidence on creation
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Anstone: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
you don't understand me, I'm simply drawing out Jesus' reply to the Samaritan woman when she talked about her forefathers worshipping God on the mountain while Jews worship in the synagogue. You wouldn't understand. You claim to know the Father who you refer to as "the Creator", but do you really know Him?

Of course, the Samaritan don't worship the true God in their days, they carve their own god and place it on the mountain just like other nations they were deported from (read 2 king 17:24-41) Hence, they were way different from the Jew who worship the true God. That's why Jesus said in john 4:22 that "we (the Jew) worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews".

So it was unlawful for the Jew to associate with the Samaritan, Act 10:28, not until God's ransom sacrifice that came to unit us in one body of Christ (Ephesians 3:5,6)

We now have the privilege to worship God in spirit and truth, not in the temple that use to be in Jerusalem, It was even reap apart after Jesus had die to fulfill the law.

It's that kingdom we who acknowledges the ransom sacrifice that God have given (his son) we're eagerly waiting for to come
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Jettage:
No man, No matter how Rich will do what Linda is doing, Men are too logical in their mind and that is why It is the Pride of a woman to Be in a Husband's House,
If A woman is not in a Husband House, Her sense of Reasoning will be so low and sometimes daft
Now Let's analyze,
You gift a Child who is barely 6 Months a Car,
Will the Car not be used before the child is 18?
Or Are you just showing off and Telling the world about your Materialistic tendencies ?

By The time the Child is 18, Will the Car still be in-vogue?
Women generally go over board when they are alone and a sensible person can see their foolishness
Secondly. these acts of publicizing things on social media in a country that is without Security where life does not matter to Thieves, How sensible is that?

Now when you understand the pride of a Poor man, It is even worse than that of the Rich
Poor men loves attention,
When was the last time you heard Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos buying a new car?
or let's come home Dangote or Otedola

These guys are angry that they are rich because what is the use when death comes, The best of our achievement lays in the dust
There is a better way to live than these showiness
"If thou art Rich, Thou art Poor, for Like an ass whose back with ingots lays, thou barest thy heavy burden but a Journey and death unloads thee" William Shakespeare

The Bible is so good in exposing us all and our vain Life
Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.
Ecclesiastes 10;3

Just so people dont mock her foly, she added "I'll be meeting young entrepreneurial ladies for brunch or dinner so we can rub minds. 2019 is the year of the woman and I want to help as much as I can" another Hypocricy, Those who truly help don't publicize it. she is too fool of vain showiness and it tells a lot

Americans have a name for Linda and her type: 'rich poor people'
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Popmaster2019(f): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2019
E no consain anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) / Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.