Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (28822 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by nazablossom(f): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
The wife is trying.

Happy anniversary to them

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by chineloSA(f): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Beautiful thing tongue kiss
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by decatalyst(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pavore9:

Native names connects to one's core. cheesy

Thats it! It connects to the core!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by placeofallure(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
I remember Jumobi Adegbesan then of Lunch Break, she was a delectable presenter and darling of viewers. People thought the marriage would crash before take off but God got them. 18 years and counting, Congratulations to you both!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
Lovely. Couples like this makes you looking forward to marriage. Marriage goals.

It takes a whole lot of work and perseverance

Their marriage almost crumbled, in the early years.

He cheated several times, she herself cheated, in retaliation, no be only him like better thing. Family came. In and settled them. They forgave each other and were determined to make it work.
They stopped the extra curricular and stayed focused again.

That's why u see both of them standing strong and firm.

It's not that easy.

God bless their home and may they last together for many more years, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
placeofallure:
I remember Jumobi Adegbesan then of Lunch Break, she was a delectable presenter and darling of viewers. People thought the marriage would crash before take off but God got them. 18 years and counting, Congratulations to you both!

It almost crashed but they had to forgive each other, make amends , so it can work ,stay firm and focused.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

It takes a whole lot of work and perseverance

Their marriage almost crumbled, in the early years.

He cheated several times, she herself cheated, in retaliation, no be only him like better thing. Family came. In and settled them. They forgave each other and were determined to make it work.
They stopped the extra curricular and stayed focused again.

That's why u see both of them standing strong and firm.

It's not that easy.

God bless their home and may they last together for many more years, amen.
you are spot on. Kudos to them for making it work instead of tearing it apart during those bad moments. Marriage is getting harder as the days go by. Reason i respect those who has stayed married for many years.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
you are spot on. Kudos to them for making it work instead of tearing it apart during those bad moments. Marriage is getting harder as the days go by. Reason i respect those who has stayed married for many years.

Exactly! Kudos to them. They truly want their marriage to work. Rmd retraced his steps, likewise Jumobi.

Marriage these days ehn? Pride, unforgiveness, arrogance, and selfishness is the order of the day.

Look at Lilian es..ro.. Immediately her husband cheated on her, when she was heavily pregnant, she called it quits and filed for divorce. Now she's posting sexy pics upandan, about to start from scratch. It's not suppose to be like that. To forgive is the key word, as long as the husband has shown remorse in his action.

If Jumobi were like ladies of today, it's either she will stab RMD to death or she will seek for divorce within two years of marriage. In her mind, she be diva, how dare RMD cheat on me? But she did the opposite.
And they are waxing stronger as old age don enter grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Exactly! Kudos to them. They truly want their marriage to work. Rmd retraced his steps, likewise Jumobi.

Marriage these days ehn? Pride, unforgiveness, arrogance, and selfishness is the order of the day.

Look at Lilian es..ro.. Immediately her husband cheated on her, when she was heavily pregnant, she called it quits and filed for divorce. Now she's posting sexy pics upandan, about to start from scratch. It's not suppose to be like that. To forgive is the key word, as long as the husband has shown remorse in his action.

If Jumobi were like ladies of today, it's either she will stab RMD to death or she will seek for divorce within two years of marriage. In her mind, she be diva, how dare RMD cheat on me? But she did the opposite.
And they are waxing stronger as old age don enter grin
true that. Lilian is always on instagram shouting "give them hot hot". Wonder why she preferred these rubbishes to making her marriage work. Some men are shameless cheats. But tit-for-that is never d way forward. These things makes me very scared of getting marriage honestly.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
true that. Lilian is always on instagram shouting "give them hot hot". Wonder why she preferred these rubbishes to making her marriage work. Some men are shameless cheats. But tit-for-that is never d way forward. These things makes me very scared of getting married honestly.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by adahgold(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
StarUp:
Looks like a marriage built on trust...talking about trust, wives, learn to trust your husbands.
Sometimes your husband may come back home late and give you one reason you cannot find in any book,
Let love and trust prevail.
Imagine Jonah coming back after 3 days of absence, no phone call, no message, nothing, only to tell his wife he was swallowed by a fish and vomited after 3 days - just imagine how that sounded.
The wife will feel like breaking his head.
"Swallowed by fish really? Are you talking to a baby?
What an insult, lying to me as if I don't have any brains? Which fish, mackerel or tilapia"?
Even if Jonah reported the issue to a pastor, the pastor will call him aside and say "brother Jonah, why not pray against lying spirits."
Neighbors will shout "ahh madam, you don't understand, the fish is another woman".
But between you and I,
Jonah was telling the truth grin

So funny I'm still laughing self in as much as we laugh that is the bitter truth. Thanks for making my day, if you are in abuja i would love to take you on a date or watch a movie.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
true that. Lilian is always on instagram shouting "give them hot hot". Wonder why she preferred these rubbishes to making her marriage work. Some men are shameless cheats. But tit-for-that is never d way forward. These things makes me very scared of getting marriage honestly.

Honestly I wonder at Lilian. Maybe her beauty is getting into her head. She feels, she too fine. Maybe that's why , and she's not ready for marriage sef. She prefers dating. That's how I see her.

My dear, don't be scared about getting married. Hopefully shine your eyes well, pray about it, date and marry a good woman and don't cheat on her. You will be fine

Also I know tit for tat is never the way forward but the reality is this. When a man cheats on his woman, and she knows. She feels rage within her, u beg from now till tomorrow, some will say she has forgiven u but the thought of u with another woman still burns in her mind. And make e come happen say u be fine man like RMD?

it's either she gives that colleague in her office, who has been flirting softly with her for some months, a green light and start fucvking him immediately or

the rage within her, will make her kill and stab the man or

she quietly withdraw, throw away her wedding ring, move away from the man cos his sight disgust her and she seeks for divorce. Or

she starts nagging, never ending nagging. Or

she accepts her fate and say anyways men are the same. I can't come and kee myself.. Na him sabi. Then she shuts down and becomes cold

It's either of the five things I mentioned . She's human.

So if u want to marry, make up your mind . Create time for your wife and kids. Balance your work and family. Don't feel because uv paid her dowry, she ain't going anywhere. So u leave her and do whatever u like. Nope, u must always treat your wife like u guys were still dating. Let the spark continue. Communication must not stop. Some guys even after sex, they stop chatting or calling. Thinking she doesn't need such attention any more but that's where u are wrong.
The communication keep going, even more than before.
You don't stop being close as friends because ur gotten the pusssyyy

That's the way I see it sha

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Honestly I wonder at Lilian. Maybe her beauty is getting into her head. She feels, she too fine. Maybe that's why , and she's not ready for marriage sef. She prefers dating. That's how I see her.

My dear, don't be scared about getting married. Hopefully shine your eyes well, pray about it, date and marry a good woman and don't cheat on her. You will be fine

Also I know tit for tat is never the way forward but the reality is this. When a man cheats on his woman, and she knows. She feels rage within her, u beg from now till tomorrow, some will say she has forgiven u but the thought of u with another woman still burns in her mind. And make e come happen say u be fine man like RMD?

it's either she gives that colleague in her office, who has been flirting softly with her for some months, a green light and start fucvking him immediately or

the rage within her, will make her kill and stab the man or

she quietly withdraw, throw away her wedding ring, move away from the man cos his sight disgust her and she seeks for divorce. Or

she starts nagging, never ending nagging. Or

she accepts her fate and say anyways men are the same. I can't come and kee myself.. Na him sabi. Then she shuts down and becomes cold

It's either of the five things I mentioned . She's human.

So if u want to marry, make up your mind . Create time for your wife and kids. Balance your work and family. Don't feel because uv paid her dowry, she ain't going anywhere. So u leave her and do whatever u like. Nope, u must always treat your wife like u guys were still dating. Let the spark continue. Communication must not stop. Some guys even after sex, they stop chatting or calling. Thinking she doesn't need such attention any more but that's where u are wrong.
The communication keep going, even more than before.
You don't stop being close as friends because ur gotten the pusssyyy

That's the way I see it sha
amazing words of wisdom from u. U must be therapist. I used to be guilty of no more call or chat after sex. I always get tired of the person after that till whenever i am in d mood. Lost a very good woman cos of such. I sought for help and was told it's cos i don't love any of them yet. Truth be told, since i lost my childhood girlfriend, my love life has never been the same. And it's still affecting me.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
amazing words of wisdom from u. U must be therapist. I used to be guilty of no more call or chat after sex. I always get tired of the person after that till whenever i am in d mood. Lost a very good woman cos of such. I sought for help and was told it's cos i don't love any of them yet. Truth be told, since i lost my childhood girlfriend, my love life has never been the same. And it's still affecting me.

Thanks for the compliment smiley
I try as much as possible to understand why relationships breakup, including mine.

You need to let go of the memories of your childhood gf.
But first how did she leave you? In summary what caused the breakup between u and your childhood girl. Then I can know how to come in and solve the puzzle in your mind.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Thanks for the compliment smiley
I try as much as possible to understand why relationships breakup, including mine.

You need to let go of the memories of your childhood gf.
But first how did she leave you? In summary what caused the breakup between u and your childhood girl. Then I can know how to come in and solve the puzzle in your mind.
she wasn't d one who made d call. I made d call cos things were really escalating. Distance was the issue. Took me a long time to get over it but it really affected me physically and psychologically. Since then it has created probably an everlasting scar in me.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
she wasn't d one who made d call. I made d call cos things were really escalating. Distance was the issue. Took me a long time to get over it but it really affected me physically and psychologically. Since then it has created probably an everlasting scar in me.

Awww! You have to let go, mentally and make up your mind to let go.

If you guys were destined to be together, it will definitely happen. But as it is, just relax your mind, stop feeling guilty and have a free mind towards any other lady coming your way.

You simply need to make a decision of letting go and u stick by it and give the next lady coming in, a chance. And let your mind be in the new relationship.
Just be decisive.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Awww! You have to let go, mentally and make up your mind to let go.

If you guys were destined to be together, it will definitely happen. But as it is, just relax your mind, stop feeling guilty and have a free mind towards any other lady coming your way.

You simply need to make a decision of letting go and u stick by it and give the next lady coming in, a chance. And let your mind be in the new relationship.
Just be decisive.
i had to be decisive in making that decision of letting go. I find it hard loving again. Tho i want to but it's just not working.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
i had to be decisive in making that decision of letting go. I find it hard loving again. Tho i want to but it's just not working.

Then give yourself a break.

Just be friends with ladies. Don't date anyone but be friends. Later u will love again, Without u knowing it. .

What u are feeling is normal. Just be friends with ladies
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Then give yourself a break.

Just be friends with ladies. Don't date anyone but be friends. Later u will love again, Without u knowing it. .

What u are feeling is normal. Just be friends with ladies
thanks alot. Really appreciated. Will love to chat with u more frequently.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
thanks alot. Really appreciated. Will love to chat with u more frequently.

No probs. What are friends for?

U can Pm me.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by davecris(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

No probs. What are friends for?

U can Pm me.
okay. Have a good night rest.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
davecris:
okay. Have a good night rest.

And you too.
Lovely night rest.
Take care
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary by MissJoy29(f): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
decatalyst:
It always sounds special and deep when you are called by your traditional or cultural name.

Azzin, it sinks into you...if you are angry, it calms the nerve. If you are being appreciated, and the name is called, you know the person mean it from the dept of their soul.

Nice one Mr Damijo
So true. It happens to me too.

Aside the fact that I like being addressed by my native name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / AY Cute Look To The Headies Award 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.