Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Instamessage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instamessage (4331 Views)

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instamessage by StylesX: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Instamessage by amanix: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Na so we dey instamessage tey tey. 99% of ladies on that are runs girls. If you price well well, you go see better babe 6k all night grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instamessage by StylesX: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2018
amanix:
Na so we dey instamessage tey tey. 99% of ladies on that are runs girls. If you price well well, you go see better babe 6k all night grin grin grin
Lol i think most profile there are dormant, no replies
Re: Instamessage by Nasri100(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Your low self esteem Op is shocking.
Re: Instamessage by AngryMisogynist: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2018
Instamessage is a whorring site .. Fuckd quite some useless bitches there quite expensive but its worth the money..
Re: Instamessage by GalaxyTrends: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Hookup with one same day i downloaded the App, Tried to Talk her out of what she was doing, but seemed she was already deep, Made out with her, tho she priced 5k but i gave her more, She was so suprised and started acting all caring, asking if i had gotten home and even ask that i come back the next day for a free rumping, i refused, because i didnt want our affair to be built around sex, 2 days later, I saw her Sex video on Xvideos, lol dont ask me what i was doing there, the name of the video is Romance with about 2million views, was shocked and that was how i stoped talking to her. Wish she was not so deep in the street, tho that was when i was still in the world. Follow at http://instagram.com/relationship_and_life for True life stories like Mine.

StylesX:
I was doing some research online and i found an online dating article, and i kept coming across tinder and instamessage, so i downloaded both out of curiosity, i didn't go far with tinder because they're forcing me to part with my money, but instamessage on the other hand is kinda free and i explored every nook and cranny of the app, i came across alot of girls that made my heart warm grin, i have to be honest, those girls are pretty and impressionable, so much that if i meet any in person i don't mind asking them out or going as far as proposing but that is the problem and aim of this thread.

Why would girls who are that good looking be on a dating site, I'm sure there many guys around them willing to date them, why would they be soliciting for hookups on a dating site, why are they prostituting themselves? I sent some of them messages, they don't reply but one that replied said 15k for all night, and i get to have anal if i will up the price, i was so shocked that i had to check her pictures again, just like me, an innocent man might be thinking of getting married to her but he has no idea he'd be getting married to a prostitute, she's too beautiful to be selling her body.
Re: Instamessage by amanix: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
StylesX:
Lol i think most profile there are dormant, no replies
not at all. They are always active. The ones having green dot indicate online

(1) (Reply)

Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback / Guys, Let Me Teach You A Trick. / Who Wouldn't Enjoy This Type Of Love Making. Ask Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.