Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (17712 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
@djon78
You can only hear something interesting or exiting on social media about life and true faith. But the TEACHINGS must be learnt by seeing,talking and walking with people of Faith. Even Jesus with all His love for humans, came down to lay His life on the line,while preaching and teaching many of those following Him turned back NEVER TO FOLLOW HIM AGAIN! John 6:66
But He later prayed ONLY for those who continued to follow Him EVERYWHERE He goes. John 17:8,9
This He NEVER did with people who just listened and walk away without persistent scrutiny to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what He was saying. Matthew 13:10,11
Today most people will say Jehovah's Witnesses
*love ONLY their members. John 13:35
*used to cram the Bible. John 14:26
*are No1 in preaching and teaching. Matthew 24:14
*marry only their members. 1Corinthians 7:39
These and many more are the results of PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS exhibited by those teaching us as illuminators of light. Matthew 5:14-16
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by djon78(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
TATIME:
Do you truthfully believe in Jesus Christ?
Well let's reason together on that.
Jesus sent His own followers to go and MEET PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMES.Matthew 10:11-15 Why must they SEE the person face to face? Because according to God's word teaching isn't about theory but PRACTICAL, meaning to teach with efficacy you must live by what you're teaching for your listener to learn while watching the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS as the one teaching exhibits it.Deuteronomy 6:6,7
So according to Jesus of Nazareth, teaching is important after PREACHING and you can only teach by examples! Hebrew 13:7
My friend, i can confidently tell you that (without seeing the PRACTICAL APPLICATION) what those you're referring to are doing FACELESSLY on social media can NEVER work out the required standard that was taught by Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 28:19,20
Jesus concluded His sermon on the mountain by emphasizing the need for doing exactly what He laid down as principles and proceedings, otherwise those claiming they've accepted Jesus through THEORETICAL teachings without SEEING the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what they were to to BELIEVE will fail woefully in the face of severe test of Faith which Satan is prepared to use in challenging all those who want to live the Christlike way! Matthew 7:24-27 ,2Timothy 3:12

First of all salvation is an experience of the inner man done by the Holy Spirit.
Then Jesus told us in John 6 vs 63; it is the spirit that quickens the flesh profits nothing. The word that I speak unto you are Spirit and life.

Discussing, sharing of God's word releases the life of God, just like discussing filth and lusts empowers and enforces evil.

Coming to the terms of Jehovah's witness preaching one on one. We are in the modern times. Social media is part of modern times and it is a very potent use of evangelism.
I don't need to start giving you countless testimonies of how millions of lives have been touched by the aid of social media. In fact more People interact via the social media than real life. On this forum we communicate with each other from different parts of the globe.

On the experience. One unique thing about following Jesus is that whatever you are going through someone has gone through that. And in sharing on this kind of topic, the person sees solution to his problems and challenges. Which is one of the workings of the Holy Spirit!!!!

And like I said before you will be shocked at the number of lives this thread has greatly affected for good and souls saved for the kingdom. Thanks
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by djon78(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
TATIME:
@djon78
You can only hear something interesting or exiting on social media about life and true faith. But the TEACHINGS must be learnt by seeing,talking and walking with people of Faith. Even Jesus with all His love for humans, came down to lay His life on the line,while preaching and teaching many of those following Him turned back NEVER TO FOLLOW HIM AGAIN! John 6:66
But He later prayed ONLY for those who continued to follow Him EVERYWHERE He goes. John 17:8,9
This He NEVER did with people who just listened and walk away without persistent scrutiny to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what He was saying. Matthew 13:10,11
Today most people will say Jehovah's Witnesses
*love ONLY their members. John 13:35
*used to cram the Bible. John 14:26
*are No1 in preaching and teaching. Matthew 24:14
*marry only their members. 1Corinthians 7:39
These and many more are the results of PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS exhibited by those teaching us as illuminators of light. Matthew 5:14-16

Social media is a means of communication and dissemination of information.
That I am on social media does not mean that I don't have my own company or brethren.

Most of the sharing you saw here was gotten from teachings learnt over a lifetime in local congregations. It was from people who interact in real life and thereby share on this topic.
So there is no case of hearing and walking away. It is more an issue of Mans innermost hunger and desire for God as Jesus told us Matthew 5 that Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled.

Most of all heavenly race is more about our one on one personal encounters with God which strengthens us to stand tall against challenges we encounter along the race
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
djon78:

First of all salvation is an experience of the inner man done by the Holy Spirit.
Then Jesus told us in John 6 vs 63; it is the spirit that quickens the flesh profits nothing. The word that I speak unto you are Spirit and life.

Discussing, sharing of God's word releases the life of God, just like discussing filth and lusts empowers and enforces evil.

Coming to the terms of Jehovah's witness preaching one on one. We are in the modern times. Social media is part of modern times and it is a very potent use of evangelism.
I don't need to start giving you countless testimonies of how millions of lives have been touched by the aid of social media. In fact more People interact via the social media than real life. On this forum we communicate with each other from different parts of the globe.

On the experience. One unique thing about following Jesus is that whatever you are going through someone has gone through that. And in sharing on this kind of topic, the person sees solution to his problems and challenges. Which is one of the workings of the Holy Spirit!!!!

And like I said before you will be shocked at the number of lives this thread has greatly affected for good and souls saved for the kingdom. Thanks
Well the FRUITS will revealed what type of seed is planted and the adequacy of those watering it. God bless you!
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
djon78:

Social media is a means of communication and dissemination of information.
That I am on social media does not mean that I don't have my own company or brethren.

Most of the sharing you saw here was gotten from teachings learnt over a lifetime in local congregations. It was from people who interact in real life and thereby share on this topic.
So there is no case of hearing and walking away. It is more an issue of Mans innermost hunger and desire for God as Jesus told us Matthew 5 that Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled.

Most of all heavenly race is more about our one on one personal encounters with God which strengthens us to stand tall against challenges we encounter along the race

Please don't waste your precious time with that Jehovah's false witness. He's hopeless.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Please don't waste your precious time with that Jehovah's false witness. He's hopeless.
Evidence of the type of SEED sown! Matthew 5:22,7:17,18,Luke 6:45 wink wink
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Ubenedictus(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Syncan:
Even St. Paul was afraid of losing his salvation :

But i keep my body and keep it under subjection, lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself be cast away. 1 Cor. 9:27

Even St. Peter exhorts us thus:

Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard so that you will not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing. 2 Pet. 3:17
amen
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by pee777(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good explanation. We must understand that eternal life, salvation is a gift from God. You did nothing to be saved, the bible says "while we are yet sinners Christ died for us." This death on the cross and the resurrection is what gave credence to the Christian Faith. Mind you as much as Christ died for all, you must by Faith believe and accept this fact and confess it for you to receive this free gift we talk about including the holy spirit. John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believe shall not perish but have eternal life. The question is what then is eternal Life, John 17:3 clearly defines what exactly it is, not a futuristic experience but an immediate gift and experience. John 17:3  And this is eternal life: that people can know you, the only true God, and that they can know Jesus Christ, the one you sent. 
Mind youy we have not in any way chose God but God has chosen us, and he that He has chosen he will by no means cast away. This now explains the fact of philipians 2:12, try read in other bible translations to get the understanding of the true meaning,

Php 2:12  My dear friends, you always obeyed what you were taught. Just as you obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important for you to obey now that I am not there. So you must continue to live in a way that gives meaning to your salvation. Do this with fear and respect for God. 

The summary of it is that as a true child of God who geniunely receive Christ, you have been given a gift that you cannot lose and it will be difficult for you to remain in sin if the holy spirit is in you because you also have it as a gift. The tendency that you are not really in faith is why you can be so much comfortable in sin and shift your focus from Christ to sin. I agree wholeheartedly that sin inot a condition to go to hell for a believer but sin will deny a believer from Gods blessings.

alBHAGDADI:

You all just love to parrot "work out your salvation" without understanding what the passage is saying. You all are blinded to think it means you should go and save yourselves. Then why did Jesus die?

They have used the "work out your salvation" to deceive you. You do not know what the Bible verse is saying. Read it below to see that it is not saying you should go and save yourself.

Philippians 2:12-13
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

When you go to the gym, what do you say you are doing? You say you are working out your muscles. Working it out means you already have it but you just want it to be more pronounced so you work it out. God put muscles in you when he created you. But because you want to look like a body builder, you decided to work it out by hitting the gym.

Same thing with salvation. God has put salvation in you and wants you to make it pronounced by working it out i.e showing it off to the world. This will make others also get attracted to want to have a change of heart and follow God too, same way your friends will be motivated to hit the gym just to look awesome when they see your good looks.

Now go back and read the passage to see how it clearly fits my explanation

Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Newerakings(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2019
1st John 3 v 5-9

KJV:And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
KJV:Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
KJV:Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
KJV:He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
KJV:Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I believe this bible verse will convince the person who posted this false doctrine about salvation.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by viaco(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
I admonish we read these articles and I hope it clears all doubts. Please endeavour to read each scripture as well. God bless.

Perseverance of the Saints - is it biblical?

Excerpt:
One of the misconceptions about the doctrine of the perseverance of the saints is that it will lead to “carnal Christians” who believe that since they are eternally secure they can live whatever licentious lifestyle they wish and still be saved. But that is a misunderstanding of the doctrine and what the Bible teaches. A person who believes he can live any way he wants because he has professed Christ is not demonstrating true saving faith (1 John 2:3-4). Our eternal security rests on the biblical teaching that those whom God justifies, He will also glorify (Romans 8:29-30). Those who are saved will indeed be conformed to the image of Christ through the process of sanctification (1 Corinthians 6:11). When a person is saved, the Holy Spirit breaks the bondage of sin and gives the believer a new heart and a desire to seek holiness. Therefore a true Christian will desire to be obedient to God and will be convicted by the Holy Spirit when he sins. True Christians will never “live any way they want” because such behavior is impossible for someone who has been given a new nature (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Can a Christian lose salvation?

Excerpt:
Two common objections to the belief that a Christian cannot lose salvation concern these experiential issues: 1) What about Christians who live in a sinful, unrepentant lifestyle? 2) What about Christians who reject the faith and deny Christ? The problem with these objections is the assumption that everyone who calls himself a “Christian” has actually been born again. The Bible declares that a true Christian will not live a state of continual, unrepentant sin (1 John 3:6). The Bible also says that anyone who departs the faith is demonstrating that he was never truly a Christian (1 John 2:19). He may have been religious, he may have put on a good show, but he was never born again by the power of God. “By their fruit you will recognize them” (Matthew 7:16). The redeemed of God belong “to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God” (Romans 7:4).

I pray the Holy Spirit gives you understanding in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by UncletC: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
What conditions? And please back your words with verses not misquoted or taken out of context, or keep quiet.
Mr over sabi...Christianity is not a fun fare, asking this childish question means you are still deep in sin....repent first then I will give you scriptural verses.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by pee777(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Well the major difference between Islam and Christianity is:
1) Islam believes you earn salvation by works. But in Christianity, its by faith and a gift from God.

2) Christianity believe is founded on Jesus Christ as the only way to God. Everything in the bible pointed to Jesus Christ from Genesis to Revelation. Islam see Jesus as one of the prophets.

The big question then is: does the Christians and Moslems pray to the same God?

Lirqur:

This is what i understood about the post too,as a Muslim, it is correct that once you're saved, you're saved, but one musn't continue in sin which is the reason why it is said that we must continue to get closer to Allah/Ilah(God), and i believe getting close to Allah/Ilah(God) is the Christian equivalent of continuing to work your salvation. That is producing fruits of the spirit.

What the writer is trying to say is that after you're saved, Allah/ilah(God) will not take away your salvation if you sin, so in away your salvation is certain, because Rahma(Mercy/Forginess) exist, But even the bible says shall grace continue to abound. We can't continue to abuse grace because we know Allah/ilah(God) will forgive us.

So i understand that technically once you're saved you're saved, but there's still lots of work to do, and when you don't, you keep prolonging your walk with Allah/Ilah(God). This is what the writer should have explained
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Godssword1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by crunchyg: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You clearly do not understand the passage you quoted. The passage is not talking about those who have accepted Christ. It is talking about those who have tasted or are I'm the process of accepting Christ but rejected it.

If it was talking about those who have accepted Christ and went back as you are insinuating, then it even kicks against your belief. Do you believe one can return to God after losing his salvation? I believe you do. So, if you say the passage is about people losing their salvation, then how come it says it is impossible for such people to be renewed into Christ again? According to your usage of the passage, once you return to sin after accepting Jesus, the. you can never be saved again.

Do you now see how you for the passage wrong?

Oga I will advice you to at least do thorough research before coming here to lead a lot of people wrongly, how can be on say that the bible wasn't referring to a believer in that passage as you said in the bolded. Now look at the passage again carefully

Hebrews 6:4-7 King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and [b]have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
[/b] . check out the bolded in verse 4. Once enlightened- this means they have already known about the ways of the Lord. Have tasted the heaven gift- Like we know Righteousness is a gift given to the believer without him doing any work to get it. Were made partaker of the Holy Ghost - Oga how can you say that some one that the bible says was made a partaker of the Holy Ghost was on his way to believing or what? Please don't deceive yourself all this attributes bolded here are attributes of a believer and not attributes of someone who is on his way to becoming a child of God. So this your acertion is wrong.
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. In verse 5 it says the person has already tasted the good word of God and even experienced the power of the world t come, bros how can you still say that someone with these experiences is not an already believer?. Bros just know that what you said is wrong because this passage was referring to believers who fell away. Tanx

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
crunchyg:

Oga I will advice you to at least do thorough research before coming here to lead a lot of people wrongly, how can be on say that the bible wasn't referring to a believer in that passage as you said in the bolded. Now look at the passage again carefully

Hebrews 6:4-7 King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and [b]have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
[/b] . check out the bolded in verse 4. Once enlightened- this means they have already known about the ways of the Lord. Have tasted the heaven gift- Like we know Righteousness is a gift given to the believer without him doing any work to get it. Were made partaker of the Holy Ghost - Oga how can you say that some one that the bible says was made a partaker of the Holy Ghost was on his way to believing or what? Please don't deceive yourself all this attributes bolded here are attributes of a believer and not attributes of someone who is on his way to becoming a child of God. So this your acertion is wrong.
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. In verse 5 it says the person has already tasted the good word of God and even experienced the power of the world t come, bros how can you still say that someone with these experiences is not an already believer?. Bros just know that what you said is wrong because this passage was referring to believers who fell away. Tanx

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Take note of these words: Enlightened and Taste.

Being enlightenes doesn't mean they accepted Jesus Christ. It simply means they were fully aware of the gospel, understood everything about it. That's why the verse went on to say they tasted it. None of these means they accepted it. They only had a feel of it.

Now, concerning the Holy Ghost, they were partakers of it, but it doesn't mean they accepted the spirit. The High Priest Caiaphas was an unbeliever but was still used by the Holy Spirit in making a prophetic statement about Jesus.

Such people had the Holy Spirit working in them and the same spirit made them understand the Gospel. Sadly, they rejected it. The Bible went on to say that it would be difficult to save them because they rejected the gospel.

That's what the passage is saying. The passage in no way talked about believers. Because if you clearly understand the passage to mean someone who went away from Christianity, then you are saying such a person can never be saved again. How come you people Immediately beg for forgiveness and return to Christianity if you hold such believe?
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
@op please I beg you in the name of God to stop deceiving people with this doctrine from the Church of Satan.
I know you're just spreading your ignorance, but I can authoritatively tell you that this doctrine is from the devil himself.
This isn't of God at all, so please don't mislead any new convert of Christ with your false doctrine.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
@op please I beg you in the name of God to stop deceiving people with this doctrine from the Church of Satan.
I know you're just spreading your ignorance, but I can authoritatively tell you that this doctrine is from the devil himself.
This isn't of God at all, so please don't mislead any new convert of Christ with your false doctrine.

Prove it wrong or remain silent.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Prove it wrong or remain silent.

Trying to prove your topic wrong will be a waste of time, the only solution to your problem is prayers.
You have consciously chosen the path to destruction.
My concern was never about you, but about people who you're trying to mislead.
It's people like you that become pastors and start sleeping with their members deceiving themselves that grace covers them to do whatever they like.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Trying to prove your topic wrong will be a waste of time, the only solution to your problem is prayers.
You have consciously chosen the path to destruction.
My concern was never about you, but about people who you're trying to mislead.
It's people like you that become pastors and start sleeping with their members deceiving themselves that grace covers them to do whatever they like.

This post would have been enough to prove the op wrong. Perhaps, you can't give what you don't have.
Re: If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar by oaroloye(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2021
MISHIGAS!

THE GREATEST MYSTERY TO ME IN CHRISTIANITY, IS HOW CHRISTIANS ACCEPT LEADERSHIP FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER DEFINED THEIR OWN ALLEGIANCES, BELIEFS, GOALS, AND QUALIFICATIONS!

So, if someone were a member of the actual CHURCH OF SATAN, (and there is literally such a thing: they actually call themselves that!) they can come and preach total bullshit, with the intention of destroying Christian Faith- but so-called Christians will still follow him, listen to him, and consider his advice.

I AM A BORN AGAIN, FULL-GOSPEL, PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIANITY OF ADVANCED WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, WHICH I HAVE EARNED OVER THE COURSE OF SOME FORTY YEARS: I HAVE USED MY ADVANCED ATTAINMENT STATUS TO EXAMINE AND ANALIZE (sic) OTHER BELIEF SYSTEMS, TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY HAVE THAT IS GOOD, RIGHT, AND TRUE, AND WHAT THEY HAVE THAT IS EVIL, WRONG, AND FALSE.

This includes NATIVE AMERICAN MYSTICISM, called NAGUALISM, and the first of the NEW AGE Religions, called SCIENTOLOGY.

My Knowledge of these is based upon MY OWN PERSONAL EXAMINATION of what they profess- NOT WHAT SOME IDIOT HAS HEARD OR THOUGHT THAT THEY PROFESS.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not
bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

BEING A FOLLOWER OF LORD YESHUA MEANS TO ME, BY DEFAULT, THAT I WILL NEVER LIE ABOUT MY FINDINGS NOR FALSELY ACCUSE ANYONE.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

5. The LORD thy God will
raise up unto thee
a Prophet from
the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto Me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in
the Day of the Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER
WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK
IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.”

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE
KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which
The LORD hath not spoken,
but the prophet hath
spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him.

I BELIEVE THAT SIN OR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS DETERMINED BY THE HEBREW Y'SRAELITE PROPHET MOSES OF LEVI ALONE, AND THAT LORD YESHUA IS THE PERFECT FOLLOWER OF HIS TEACHINGS, WHICH HE RECEIVED FROM GOD DURING THE EXODUS EVENT OF 1300BC.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

I BELIEVE THAT LORD YESHUA'S INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW OF MOSED ARE THE PRIMARY CORRECT ONES- ANYONE CONTRADICTING THEM IS WRONG, AND WILL ULTIMATELY LEAD TO DESTRUCTION.

The term "JESUS" did not exist until about 500 years ago, which was when the Europeans invented the letter "J."

This was when they began claiming that the HEBREW PEOPLE were OYINBO CAUCASIANS- whose skin LITERALLY BURNS when exposed to the Sunshine of that region, causing serious injury, to the extent of FATAL SKIN CANCER.

They used a wicked man named CESARE BORGIA as the MODEL for their "JESUS CHRIST." He was the illegitimate son of RODRIGO BORGIA, who went on to become the infamous POPE ALEXANDER VI.

This Evil man is responsible for the popularity of the concept that DISEASES CAN BE CURED BY POISONING PEOPLE.

[See: THE MEDICAL CONSPIRACY, by William Schnoebelen.]

The ISRAELI ZIONIST JEWS are not related to the ISRAELITES of The Bible, but are descendants of 9th EUROPEAN CONVERTS TO JUDAISM, called KHAZARS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

THESE IMPERSONATORS OF THE PRIMARY PEOPLE OF GOD HAVE AN EVIL PLAN TO RULE THE WORLD BY SINFUL, IMMORAL, AND WICKED MEANS- WHICH PLAN IS NOT EVEN A SECRET ANY MORE.

[See: THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897?).
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1927).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2006).]

Some of them have been horrified to learn the legacy of lies that they have been born into, and have actively tried to expose their own people.

Such as BENJAMIN FREEDMAN- who tried to expose the fact that the WORLD WAR II HOLOCAUST, which was the basis of the land of Palestine being given to the FALSE JEWS- is a BIG LIE.

In "THE HOLOCAUST:" Adolf Hitler merely tried to prevent the Jews from destroying his country, while he fought in the AXIS ROMAN CATHOLIC CRUSADE to DESTROY PROTESTANT CHRISTIANITY in EUROPE, RUSSIA, ETHIOPIA, ENGLAND, and AMERICA.

The attempt failed, and the true motivation was covered up.

[See: THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.]

(1) The major achievement of WORLD WAR II was the REMOVAL OF THE POPE from THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS- allowing him PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY, in their manipulation of Nations.

(2) The installation of a branch of OYINBO PEOPLE in The Promised Land.

If the BLACK people who should have been ruling ISRAEL had been allowed to do so, THE OYINBOS WOULD NOT BE RUNNING HAYWIRE, LIKE THEY ARE, NOW.

Maximus69:

You're quoting the scriptures and i'm also quoting the scriptures as well. It's only God that can say "this is the person that got it right"

WHAT SORT OF A GOD WOULD YAHWEH GOD BE. IF HIS MESSAGE OF RIGHT VERSUS WRONG WERE NOT SO SIMPLE, EVEN CHILDREN COULD UNDERSTAND IT?

It is only when you try to replace The Truth with LIES that The Message becomes COMPLICATED.

Everything comes down to PROPHET MOSES and LORD YESHUA.

Everyone who contradicts THEM is just WRONG.

. MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forsook him,
and fled.

ALL OF THE DISCIPLES ABANDONED THE TRUTH, AND NEVER RETURNED TO IT.

Lord Yeshua TRIED to Return to them, but THEY ALL REJECTED HIM. He GAVE UP ON THEM, after he had EXPLAINED THE GOSPEL FOR FORTY DAYS- then they DENIED that he had accomplished anything significant.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD DOES NOT DEPEND ON THOSE DISCIPLES- BUT ON THOSE WHO LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES, AND SUCCESSFULLY CLEAN UP THEIR MESS!

They ALL lost their SALVATION, and ALL lost their SOULS.

alBHAGDADI:

There is currently a false gospel out there which says once you accept Jesus and you go back to sin, you will lose your salvation. They make is seem like you are the one who saved yourself, hence their talk of you losing your salvation. So many people believe in this garbage gospel which is leading them straight to hell fire. Such people have called God a liar.

NOT EVERYONE SPEAKING FOR GOD IS REALLY GOD SPEAKING.

alBHAGDADI:

The proponents of this counterfeit gospel love to use Judas Iscariot as an example that one can lose his salvation. But was Judas Iscariot ever saved? Let the Bible enlighten us on that. First of all, what is the criteria for having everlasting life? It is the believe in Jesus.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

BELIEVING WRONGLY IN LORD YESHUA WILL SAVE NOBODY.

alBHAGDADI:

Remember what Paul and Silas told that prison keeper when he asked what he could do to be saved.

Acts 16:30-31
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

FLATTERY LEADS TO RUIN.

alBHAGDADI:

As seen above, the only way to be saved is by believing in Jesus as the saviour. Now, did Judas Iscariot believe in Jesus? No he didn't and wasn't the only disciple of Jesus who didn't believe in him (hope you know Jesus had other disciples asides the 12). Read the below passage to see how Jesus pointed them out including Judas Iscariot.

ALL THE DISCIPLES BELIEVED IN YESHUA WRONGLY!

alBHAGDADI:

John 6:53-71
53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

As seen in verse 64, Jesus knew those disciples of his that believed not in him and the one who will betray him. In verse 65, many of such disciples left him and went their way because they didn't believe in him. This made Jesus to ask his special 12 disciples if they were also going to leave him.

John 6:67-71
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

CEPHAS WAS THE ONLY ONE LORD YESHUA CALLED "SATAN!"

alBHAGDADI:

Notice how Peter answered saying that they are staying with Jesus because they believe he has the words of ETERNAL LIFE and that they BELIEVE he is Christ the Son of God. Remember how John 3:16 said those who believe in Jesus have eternal life.

In Peter's mind all the 12 disciples believed in Jesus, but it wasn't so in the eyes of Jesus who knew one of them didn't believe in him. See what he said below.

alBHAGDADI:

Clearly, Judas was never ever saved because he didn't believe in Jesus and he also was a devil as described by Jesus himself. So, for someone to sit somewhere and say Judas lost his salvation is the height of deceit.

BOTH CEPHAS AND YOCHANNAN LIED- THEY WERE BIGGER "DEVILS" THAN YUDAH OF ISCARIOT!

alBHAGDADI:

Now, all those who believe they can lost their salvation are calling God a liar, and this clearly shows that they are not saved. They call God a liar by not believing in his record which he gave of his Son Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

You might say "oh, what is the record God gave of his Son?"
Just continue to the next verse because His stated what the record is.

1 John 5:11
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

One thing you need to know is that the moment you accept Jesus as your saviour and you believe in him, you immediately get the holy spirit who is the witness seen in verse 10 above. Then you immediately get eternal or everlasting life. Even John 3:16 says the same thing.

YOCHANNAN'S PROMISES ARE DECEPTIONS.

alBHAGDADI:

Now, how are people calling God a liar? They call God a liar by not believing the record that God has given us eternal life. They believe once you sin after accepting Jesus, you immediately lose your salvation which means you have lost the eternal life God gave you for believing in Jesus. If they believe you can lose that eternal life, then was it ever eternal at all? Eternal life means never ending and this is fully achieved upon the resurrection, but you have it now. So if someone tells you you can lose your salvation, that person is saying God lied when he said he gave you eternal life for believing in his son. You have eternal life and you are not condemned because you believe in Jesus.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 5:24]
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

THE CONDITIONS FOR SALVATION ARE NOT FULFILLED!

alBHAGDADI:

All those who believe sin can make you lose your salvation are not trusting in Jesus who has come to save us from our sins. They are trusting in their works of righteousness to save them. They are clearly going to hell fire for rejecting Jesus and trying to save themselves. Works can't save you, it is only the grave of God through faith/believe in Jesus that can save you.

THIS IS THE VERY EPITOME OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

How are you even aware of what you are saying?

SINNERS ARE DEFYING GOD, REBELLING AGAINST HIS WILL- BUT YOU SAY THAT THEY ARE ACCEPTED WITH GOD?

alBHAGDADI:

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

THIS IS CALLED THE NICOLAITAN HERESY.

Paul was NEVER Saved.

alBHAGDADI:

Christ has taken upon himself our sins and transfered his righteousness to us. That is why we are eternally saved regardless of whether we live holy or not.

1 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

The true gospel is so sweet and a good news because it states that even if you do no works of righteous but you believe in Jesus, you still will make heaven because your faith in God has made you righteous.

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Brothers, if you have believed in the false doctrine that says you can lose your salvation, please now is the time to throw it away. Leave that false church which is selling that counterfeit gospel to you. Find a church which believes in eternal security, but first say the below prayer.

" Father, I believe your son Jesus Christ has come to save me from ny sins because I cannot save my save. I hold on to your word which says those who believe have eternal life. Accept me because I now believe in those words."..Amen.

ALL OF THESE PAULINE THEORIES ARE INVALID!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State / Being Pure In Heart Can Be Traced To These 5 Things. / Flee Sexual Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.