Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz (3413 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by lesluga: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2018
A Nigerian man has had his story trend online after screenshots of the chat he had with one of his friends concerning his now ex-girlfriend were shared online.

From their conversation, the said gentleman narrated to his friend how he had told his girlfriend that he was cash strapped for the season and so couldn’t take care of her expenses at this time.
Acting like she had him in consideration, she told him everything will be okay and so his mind was settled at first but on second thought, he decided to test her loyalty and so he posed as one of his friends who owns a Benz.

Read the screenshots and see the end game of what happened after,

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by solutionmi: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2018
True love does not need testing

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Durhleepee(f): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Jaqenhghar: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Shege Matete grin

[img]https:///yOCE.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Kimcutie: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Shameful.

And I'm pretty sure the guys in this story are G-boys.
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2018
the best life as man is to be a player and a heartbreaker

5 Likes

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
You should know what kind of girl you going out with
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by nedubest(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
these hoes aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Stanweezy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who got keys to the bumbum (Benz) Matete....that part sweet me oooo
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Khd95(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
The real MVP
Never hoard hoes, pass them around to Dem niggas

Use protection shaa

3 Likes

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by konkonbilo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by dguyindcorner(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
No loyalty again.
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by GENTLENNAJI(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Money and girls
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by FalklandOIO: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chai my nigger. grin grin grin .

lesluga:
A Nigerian man has had his story trend online after screenshots of the chat he had with one of his friends concerning his now ex-girlfriend were shared online.

From their conversation, the said gentleman narrated to his friend how he had told his girlfriend that he was cash strapped for the season and so couldn’t take care of her expenses at this time.
Acting like she had him in consideration, she told him everything will be okay and so his mind was settled at first but on second thought, he decided to test her loyalty and so he posed as one of his friends who owns a Benz.

Read the screenshots and see the end game of what happened after,

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
I swear this one is too strong.....kai fear woman ������

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Sheuns(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is damn hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by theunnamed: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abeg anybody wey get that "mah nigga" meme should post it, it is highly deserving grin grin

The guy sure kpa
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Ken4agent(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oboy laugh won kill person grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Auladimeji1: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jesus!!!Metete you jazz me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by viver1: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Smelly. Check the time inbetween with all those messages.
angry
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Woman and money...... #nowadays love na scam

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Jaqenhghar: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Khd95:
The real MVP
Never hoard hoes, pass them around to Dem niggas

Use protection shaa

Thats real talk.
If na one p***** nigga now him go dey form Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by yungmayor02(m): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Tales from "It never happened" land.
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Brownhypo: 2:31am On Dec 31, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Shameful.

And I'm pretty sure the guys in this story are G-boys.
and so? Mind your business ma'am so your days will be long on earth
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by JuzzJoel: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2018
wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Olalan(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Is loyalty in the dictionary of today's girls........
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by jericco1(m): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2018
omo...that's how I caught my ex in the same room with the guy I warned her about. anyway everything na history. her loss
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 31, 2018
solutionmi:
True love does not need testing
Be there dey buy none tested ur eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2018
jericco1:
omo...that's how I caught my ex is the same room with the guy I warned her about. anyway everything na history. her loss
grin
Re: Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz by hyfr(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
How did this get public? Jonzing niggas everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Most Women And Girls Are Hoe. / What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Wrong Here. ( My Girl Sister ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.