Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. (939 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2018
We have seen guys who do the following-
1- use school fees to buy phone or host birthday for ladies while in school.
2- you know she has a BF buy u keep spending to entice her.
3-we have seen guys (even students) place girls on monthly salary.
4-we have seen guys who borrow to impress girls but drink garri at home.
So why then are guys here bashing babes na since una dey contribute to the menace.
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Fisher400: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Fisher400: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2018
.m
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Resener12(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Joromi12:
We have seen guys who do the following-
1- use school fees to buy phone or host birthday for ladies while in school.
2- you know she has a BF buy u keep spending to entice her.
3-we have seen guys (even students) place girls on monthly salary.
4-we have seen guys who borrow to impress girls but drink garri at home.
So why then are guys here bashing babes na since una dey contribute to the menace.
That’s just the hard truth anyway

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

Canada awaits you
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Jayslicky: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2018
It is a lie, can't ladies have choices of their own, it's up to them to reject the advances, would you say because your parents are feeding you, you decide never to take responsibility of yourself in the future. A good girl will reject all these things you stated that guys do for girls and still have no entitlement mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by MrSix: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Errrm...
I don't even have anything to say.

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by rame18(f): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2018
@op come and take a warm hug and a chill pineapple juice.
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Jayslicky: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2018
rame18:
@op come and take a warm hug and a chill pineapple juice.
I know this what you'll like, a guy asslicking your over bloated ego.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Jayslicky:
It is a lie, can't ladies have choices of their own, it's up to them to reject the advances, would you say because your parents are feeding you, you decide never to take responsibility of yourself in the future. A good girl will reject all these things you stated that guys do for girls and still have no entitlement mentality.

I hope you know that you haven't made sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Jayslicky: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I hope you know that you haven't made sense.
It can never make sense to a crackhead, so just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by rame18(f): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2018
Jayslicky:
I know this what you'll like, a guy asslicking your over bloated ego.

wink
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by Cigo1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol. Forget entitlement. Hoes will be hoes. The spending on them is just to ensure they have one partner at a time and prevent spread of diseases
Re: Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause. by ednut1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cigo1:
Lol. Forget entitlement. Hoes will be hoes. The spending on them is just to ensure they have one partner at a time and prevent spread of diseases
for real

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Poses Pure Nude In Racy Instagram Photos / Eye Sex: Woman Gets Serious Infection After Husband Had Sex With Her Eye Orbit / Pls Who Did This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.