Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? (15361 Views)

Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Abiola’s GCFR Honour Well Deserved – Senator Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by NessaBoo(f): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dino Dino!! I go too miss this man nxt year ehn...he said he's monitoring the situation from CCTV cameras,Lool, the power to his home has been cut, so how is the CCTV functioning,(alternative power can only last for so long) is it CCTV from the streets?? How does he have access to a public equipment!!

Dino is inside that house oo!! Shey he has called Ben to raise tantrums on his behalf, so as to compel the police to leave, that one goofed to say they wantu kee someone who's not in the house with teargas grin e no go work!! Don't worry, his power bank go soon weak. grin he go come outside!! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by Lordkross(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
braine:
This whole write-up does not tally with the headline, just a copy and paste of old news. These journalists sef.

You Call yourself braine and reason far from you! You cannot even connect the dots...Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by WaffenSS(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
The same Ben Bruce claimed one time Dino was kidnapped...

...until we later found out Dino was busy hugging a tree
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by zabuur: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
danot1030:
As far as i know 9 out every 10 statements from a pdp members are lies.

The only truth in any PDP statement is that, "its truly reported by a PDP member"

2 Likes

Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by OdefaGirl(f): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ray97:

lol i just pasted ur comment on ben bruce's post on twitter....... grin grin grin

Hope u edited it before posting.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by Gandollar(f): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

....millions of Nigerians languishing in pain and hardship....

The above is a blatant lie. Only lazy people are in hardship and pains as you described.

The implication of your statement is that government was feeding people before and no longer does so; which is totally incorrect. I can't remember any law by this government prohibiting people from venturing into any legitimate economic activity.

Meaning that you don't know the impact of government policy on the populace or you are simply reveling in the usual APC propaganda.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
OdefaGirl:

Hope u edited it before posting.
lol year. Funny enough ben bruce did the same mistake in his tweet. Spelt tear as tire too.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by gofnor(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/police-siege-is-senator-melaye-lying-about-not-being-at-home/
police is your friend, they will wait for you till you come back
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by OdefaGirl(f): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ray97:
lol year. Funny enough ben bruce did the same mistake in his tweet. Spelt tear as tire too.

Am not surprised at all...it's d season of where were were, anything is possible.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
OdefaGirl:

Am not surprised at all...it's d season of where were were, anything is possible.
lol very very funny.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by charlsecy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
braine:
This whole write-up does not tally with the headline, just a copy and paste of old news. These journalists sef.
It tallies, unless you failed to understand.

Lordkross:
You Call yourself braine and reason far from you! You cannot even connect the dots...Na wa!
I wonder.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by don4real18(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
The police should make use of heat sensors... They will be able to tell if there are movements in the building
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by CoolAmbience(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gandollar:
Meaning that you don't know the impact of government policy on the populace or you are simply reveling in the usual APC propaganda.

Which government policy is causing hardship for Nigerians? Name just one....

Is it the Anchor Borrower's Scheme or the Ease of doing business?

I nor dey for beer parlour talk. I am waiting.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by pheonixdld2(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thunder locate you now
CoolAmbience:

....millions of Nigerians languishing in pain and hardship....

The above is a blatant lie. Only lazy people are in hardship and pains as you described.

The implication of your statement is that government was feeding people before and no longer does so; which is totally incorrect. I can't remember any law by this government prohibiting people from venturing into any legitimate economic activity.

Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by babtoundey(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Presently I’m outside Abuja. I’m a Senator of the
Federal Republic of Abuja, I cannot run away..

The moment I spot this, I gave up totally on the write up. please, which country is Federal Republic of Abuja? perhaps to the writer, Abuja is the country while Nigeria is the capital.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by CoolAmbience(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
pheonixdld2:
Thunder locate you now

Let it locate you and your generation first!
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by joe120120(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by yovo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
is the senator Boko Haram police should go and help the army fight ?
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by sleemomymy: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
PLS POLICE WHEN YOU GET THAT THUG KINDLY HELP ME TO HANDCUFF HIM. HE IS A THIEF.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by Gandollar(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Which government policy is causing hardship for Nigerians? Name just one....

Is it the Anchor Borrower's Scheme or the Ease of doing business?

I nor dey for beer parlour talk. I am waiting.

I'm talking about the command and control approach to leadership of this clueless administration. The numerous policy somersaults that panicked investors. The political instalibity created by APC. The high level corruption. The lackadaisical attitude to resolving the security issues that has chased farmers out of the farmlands.
Remember when dollars hit #600? 21m jobs lost in 3yrs. Go out and interview petty traders and middle-men and here how business patronage is almost dead!

If you are illegally benefiting from this clueless government, you don't need to come out here to rub it in.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by Gandollar(f): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
sleemomymy:
PLS POLICE WHEN YOU GET THAT THUG KINDLY HELP ME TO HANDCUFF HIM. HE IS A THIEF.
What did he he steal? Babachir is walking tall around Aso Rock and you are here masturbating.
Re: Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? by CoolAmbience(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Gandollar:
I'm talking about the command and control approach to leadership of this clueless administration. The numerous policy somersaults that panicked investors. The political instalibity created by APC. The high level corruption. The lackadaisical attitude to resolving the security issues that has chased farmers out of the farmlands.
Remember when dollars hit #600? 21m jobs lost in 3yrs. Go out and interview petty traders and middle-men and here how business patronage is almost dead!

If you are illegally benefiting from this clueless government, you don't need to come out here to rub it in.

Your bias won't allow you understand anything.

Firstly, no report anywhere says that Nigeria lost 21m jobs in 3 years. I hope you aren't going to quote the NBS because there is no such report from them.

Where and where do you know in Nigeria sef? You are asking me to go out and ask petty traders what exactly.

Imagine, you want to blame herdersmen-farmers crisis in Benue on Buhari? How did Fayose and Ugwuanyi resolve this in their states? You don't seem to understand the role of a state governor in a federation? Please, how many states in the NC region did you visit this year in the cause of the crisis? I was in Benue and Nassarawa. You can't sit in your house and tell how much the FG intervened in these crisis.

Numerous policy somersault? What does that even mean? Why not list one or two policies and the resulting somersaults? Is review and streamlining of policy for optimum benefit what you refer to as somersault?

Oga, you can't be reminding me of when dollars was almost N600 when I import products into the country. Why not remind me of it cause? How much was in the foreign reserve as at May 2015? In case you don't know, it was less than $30billion. Why won't exchange rate skyrocket? Are you aware that the foreign reserve stands at over $42 billion today, despite the significant reduction in government revenue? Has exchange rate not improved? Has FG not intervened through the CBN? How much did the last administration save during the oil boom as against what other OPEC states like Saudi Arabia and Norway saved? Do you know? Find out what Venezuela that didn't save like Nigeria is going through with exchange rate, then you will appreciate what President Buhari has done.

As for high rate of corruption, I am certain you are referring to the past and that's the chief reason we are in the mess that the president is and remains committed to fixing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl / President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.