Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" (36222 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by 0monnak0da: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Uyi168:
Read in between lines..
Na you only sabi English na..

Na only you get eye wey fit see between line
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Sincinnati: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealTrump:

Seeing this picture left a little tear at the corner of my eye. The standard of Football this days is really poor. Look at Liverpool, they are playing so smoothly as if they are a product of some computer algorithm (which they are anyway). Is it working for them? Yep. But wetin we gain? Where is the fun? It's all about winning.
My brother I hardly watch matches this days if not when my team is playing.

The Ronaldo and Messi bandwagon has really dealt a great blow to football all round.

To me 1996 to 2010 were the golden era of football. When every player, every position was accorded due respect.

Nowadays, goals and assists could win you 5 ballon d’ors while tackles and successfully completed passes are considered team work.

Right now it’s Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

4 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by 0monnak0da: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Uyi168:
Read in between lines..
Na you only sabi English na..

Na only you get eye wey fit see between line
By the way

It is read between not read in between
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Emily22(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros kaka not only you
He almost ruin these people career too
Salah
Lukaku
Mata
Costa
Luiz
Cech
Etc

Mouriho killing career since 2007 he left Chelsiiit grin
Overhyped coach

I no see casilas
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bros where you see this picture shocked that night was something else.

Sincinnati:
Kaka dey blame too?

Anyway, Gabriel Heinze and Patrice Evra says hello..

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by theoneJabulani(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Akolawole:
Kaka joined Madrid with Ronaldo while Jose was winning trophies after trophies in Inter Millan.

Madrid with array of world stars cannot even qualify for champions league knockout stage until Jose arrived.

Ronaldo hit the ground running while Mr Kaka was living in old name even before Jose arrived.

Unknown to most kids on Nairaland, in 3 years Jose spent in Madrid, he took them to 3 straight semifinals of champions league.
He also led them to league victory in his second season with the first EVER 100 points in la liga history.

What happened then when Jose left if he was the one who ruined your career?
So you are saying if Mourinho never came to Madrid, they wouldn't go past round 16? In his first two years, Mourinho used the "US AGAINST THE WORLD" mentality which worked perfectly. But then things changed in the third season, he picked fights with almost every body in the squad. To be honest, Mourinho didn't really give too many chances to Kaka. He played Kaka and ozil when did Maria got injured for months but as soon as discussed maria recovered, Kaka was back to the bench. Kaka under Manuel Pellegrini, was arguably more important than Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by theoneJabulani(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Akolawole:

Unknown to most of them, Jose was the one that promote Varane to real Madrid first team.

Jose was the one that gave Loftus cheek a debut in Chelsea at 16 years old. In fact he was the one that gave Gomes debut at United at 16 too.
Varane was signed as a first team player so he never really promoted him. And he used him in the clasico because he had no choice (Ramos and Pepe were unavailable). He sold carvajal to Leverkusen (thank God there was a release clause), leaving Arbeloa as the only right back in the squad. He refused to play Nacho who was doing well in the Castilla, preferring to play Essien as a full back.

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by obonujoker(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
stop saying bullshit , u must b one of those anti football fans . Who mentioned pep now ? angry

Answer the question and stop beating around the bush......
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by obonujoker(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
sureteeboy:

What has Pep got to do with this conversation

Answer the question....
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by ClearFlair: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros kaka not only you
Salah
Lukaku
Mata
Costa
Luiz
Cech
Etc

Overhyped coach
De Bruyne
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Emoo96: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Christianos:
This Mourinho sef... The troubler of current and past players grin

only lazy players complain about mourinho. lampard terry drogba deco cech carlvho IBRA materizz and more don't complain. for mourinho team work is what bring success. the special one

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Emoo96: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Christianos:
This Mourinho sef... The troubler of current and past players grin

only lazy players complain about mourinho. lampard terry drogba deco cech carlvho IBRA materizz and more never complain cus the know who he is. for mourinho team work is what bring success. the special one
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Emoo96:

only lazy players complain about mourinho. lampard terry drogba deco cech carlvho IBRA materizz and more never complain cus the know who he is. for mourinho team work is what bring success. the special one

Debruyne must be a lazy player?

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by frank202012: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
Mou is a fool .....that man don spoil many players . He doesn't know how to rejuvenate a dying player . He just needs funds and his blabber mouth.

e get one person for ur entire village wey better pass mourinho?

chai chai

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by naira0(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mourinho is a great tactician as well as a career killer. Those are his all-in-one content.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by peropoliet(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Emmacolinho:
I remember when I used Kaka to perform wonders in Ps2 chai
he sabi play 1 2 like fire

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by chiboy1116: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
frank202012:

e get one person for ur entire village wey better pass mourinho?

chai chai
talk to me when Ur sane .

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Akpacha(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
ilobasama:
Am still looking for where he said mourinho ruined his career
seriously! The heading is mischievous!
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by popizaino(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Totally agreed with kaka.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Confidens52(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mourinho again this man self all of his era is one failure or the other
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Alao96(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros kaka not only you
Salah
Lukaku
Mata
Costa
Luiz
Cech
Etc

Overhyped coach

Casillas nko
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Emoo96:

only lazy players complain about mourinho. lampard terry drogba deco cech carlvho IBRA materizz and more don't complain. for mourinho team work is what bring success. the special one
Very true mate. Zlatan has never complained about mou but dat show off lazy pogba always complaining
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Evangkatsoulis: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
samsam2019:
Before Mourinho came you and Ronaldo were getting disgraced in the league and champions League.

You both even got dumped out of the champions League by Olympique Lyonnais in round of 16.

Btw idiots say he doesn't give youths chance but he started a 21 year old Özil over you .

You simply can't please people

Ozil was actually 23 in 2010. Probably inspired his number 23 jersey.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Evangkatsoulis: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
theoneJabulani:
So you are saying if Mourinho never came to Madrid, they wouldn't go past round 16? In his first two years, Mourinho used the "US AGAINST THE WORLD" mentality which worked perfectly. But then things changed in the third season, he picked fights with almost every body in the squad. To be honest, Mourinho didn't really give too many chances to Kaka. He played Kaka and ozil when did Maria got injured for months but as soon as discussed maria recovered, Kaka was back to the bench. Kaka under Manuel Pellegrini, was arguably more important than Ronaldo.

Arguably more important than Ronaldo, because Ronaldo had lots of injuries that season, and still scored 33 goals, and was the topscorer for madrid in the champions league.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros kaka not only you He almost ruin these people career too Salah Lukaku Mata Costa Luiz Cech Etc

Mouriho killing career since 2007 he left Chelsiiit grin Overhyped coach
..also that of queresma at inta milan

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by samsam2019: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Ozil was actually 23 in 2010. Probably inspired his number 23 jersey.
another football Einstein.

He was born in October 1988

He made his Real Madrid debut in August 2010. He was 2 months shy of his 22nd birthday.

So he was indeed 21 when Mourinho signed him.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Ozkar: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sincinnati:
Kaka dey blame too?

Anyway, Gabriel Heinze and Patrice Evra says hello..
hahaha... You remember wetin Kaka do them grin

Dude was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Xzbit91: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
samsam2019:
another football Einstein.

He was born in October 1988

He made his Real Madrid debut in August 2010. He was 2 months shy of his 22nd birthday.

So he was indeed 21 when Mourinho signed him.

A 21 year old Ozil was already 2 times bundesliga player of the year. He wasn't coming to Madrid as a young player but an accomplished professional.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Jaymaestro(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kaka – Favourite Brazilian player of this century.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by samsam2019: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Xzbit91:

A 21 year old Ozil was already 2 times bundesliga player of the year. He wasn't coming to Madrid as a young player but an accomplished professional.
hahahahhahahahahahahah another football Einstein

You guys must be in love with the nonsense that you type.

Btw NEVER won bundesliga player of the year. Not even once
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by samsam2019: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
theoneJabulani:
another football illiterate.

If you actually watched football when Pellegrini coached Real Madrid you would have known Marca tagged Real Madrid Ronaldo dependencia and even wrote an article about it because Ronaldo was almost doing it all for them as a second striker behind Higuain/Benzema ( mostly Higuain).

But then, it's nairaland. Too many nonsense goes here
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yeah, for sure the world saw it. Apparently Mou has a problem with man management

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.