Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" (36223 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by frank202012: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
talk to me when Ur sane .
see this mumu u think u get sense by calling mourinho a fool.... I no get ur time
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by samsam2019: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
theoneJabulani:
Varane was signed as a first team player so he never really promoted him. And he used him in the clasico because he had no choice (Ramos and Pepe were unavailable). He sold carvajal to Leverkusen (thank God there was a release clause), leaving Arbeloa as the only right back in the squad. He refused to play Nacho who was doing well in the Castilla, preferring to play Essien as a full back.
why not ask him to field the whole youth team. Your hatred for the man has disconnected you from reality.

Mourinho played more youth and gave more debuts to Castilla products than any Real Madrid coach in recent history.

Morata, Jese, Nacho, Sarabia and countless others.

When Varane arrived he was playing under 18 for France and had only played 23 matches for a team that got relegated RC Lens. In fact he was alternating between central defence, fullback and central midfield. It was Mourinho who built him as a central defender.

You talk nonsense about Arbeloa being the only fullback when 3 other players could play the position distinctively. Remember Ramos was shifted from center back to right back by previous coaches? It was Mourinho who built him back to central defence where he truly became great. Real Madrid didn't even trust Ramos as a center back so much that they spent big bringing Raul Albiol from Valencia.

If you must talk nonsense about the great man , you should also loud the great things he did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Xzbit91: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
samsam2019:
hahahahhahahahahahahah another football Einstein

You guys must be in love with the nonsense that you type.

Btw NEVER won bundesliga player of the year. Not even once

He may not have won player of the year but bottom line, he was a big shot before heading for Madrid. Don't make it seem like he was some feeder team player that mourinho had to work on.

@bolded, was that really necessary?
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by LZAA: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Sportdab:
Brazil legend Kaka has blamed Jose Mourinho for his failed Real Madrid career.

Real signed Kaka in 2009, paying a sum of £56m from AC Milan and made him the world's most expensive player at that time.

But, Kaka failed to live up to expectations at the Bernabeu, with injuries and inconsistencies a big problem for him.

MySportDab the Real Madrid flop has now blamed Jose Mourinho as the one thing that stopped him from being a huge club hit.

"My problem at Madrid was continuity,” Kaka told Sport TV.

“First for the physical issue and then for the choice of the coach.

“I spent three years trying to convince Mourinho that he could give me opportunities. But it was his choice, it was beyond my reach.

“What I was doing was being an excellent professional.

“And today I have the great joy of being able to get to Madrid and have the doors open. Florentino says I was one of the most professional players who came by.”

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/mourinho-ruined-my-real-madrid-career.html

I love kaka but this here is bs
Baba was already catching injuries in milan before his madrid move
That's why milan were eager to sell after rejecting bigger offers from city
Is JM coaching defensive?yes
Was he responsible for kaka flopping?no
Ozil and de maria were fitter and on form
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by toprealman: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2018
landmark86:
Bros kaka not only you
He almost ruin these people career too
Salah
Lukaku
Mata
Costa
Luiz
Cech
Etc

Mouriho killing career since 2007 he left Chelsiiit
Overhyped coach
Pogba, manU...etc
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by theoneJabulani(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2018
samsam2019:
why not ask him to field the whole youth team. Your hatred for the man has disconnected you from reality.

Mourinho played more youth and gave more debuts to Castilla products than any Real Madrid coach in recent history.

Morata, Jese, Nacho, Sarabia and countless others.

When Varane arrived he was playing under 18 for France and had only played 23 matches for a team that got relegated RC Lens. In fact he was alternating between central defence, fullback and central midfield. It was Mourinho who built him as a central defender.

You talk nonsense about Arbeloa being the only fullback when 3 other players could play the position distinctively. Remember Ramos was shifted from center back to right back by previous coaches? It was Mourinho who built him back to central defence where he truly became great. Real Madrid didn't even trust Ramos as a center back so much that they spent big bringing Raul Albiol from Valencia.

If you must talk nonsense about the great man , you should also loud the great things he did
Guy, I am a Madridsta. You can't tell me lies about my team. I don't hate Mourinho, infact I believe he is the foundation of the recent success that Madrid have had. But to say he gave debuts to the most Castilla players in recent years is a lie. Jese was complaining about not being part of the first team and was Even ready to move before Ancelotti came. He had only played ten minutes football against Real Sociedad under Mourinho despite breaking records in the Castilla. Ancelotti was the one who gave him a chance and was Even the first choice when any of the BBC was unavailable until kolasinic damaged his leg. Fans were complaining that Mourinho was constantly refusing to give a chance to the Castilla despite it's obviously talented players even in dead rubber games. After Ramos was pushed back to the center, tell me another right back after arbeloa( or do you count Marcelo and Fabio coentrao as one)
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Akinwerndey: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol.... Buh Ozil, di maria and Sahin performed better during his stint Sir...
which sahin? Sahin wey mourinho bench for granero?
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by theoneJabulani(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2018
samsam2019:
another football illiterate.

If you actually watched football when Pellegrini coached Real Madrid you would have known Marca tagged Real Madrid Ronaldo dependencia and even wrote an article about it because Ronaldo was almost doing it all for them as a second striker behind Higuain/Benzema ( mostly Higuain).

But then, it's nairaland. Too many nonsense goes here
oh God, Do you know higuain scored more league goals than Ronaldo? The Alonso and Kaka connection was doing wonders in the middle and Madrid finished the season with it's highest point tally up to that point, 96 top only by pep's Barca 99. And you don't have to throw insults to get your points across
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by theoneJabulani(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Arguably more important than Ronaldo, because Ronaldo had lots of injuries that season, and still scored 33 goals, and was the topscorer for madrid in the champions league.
True, dats why I said arguably
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Fabulous7(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2018
The makes me remember how he spoiled Mikel career and turn a once upon a time sharp mikel to snail slowbis Mikel...sobbing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.