Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" (36233 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by obembet(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Not.only u.. Ask Mikel

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by EbukaHades10(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kaka,

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Kingsleydr(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
willyo:
what will people like Drogba, Essien, Czech etc say then?...

Seems to me that he likes black ppl .. lukaku mikel drogba essien..etc
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
willyo:
what will people like Drogba, Essien, Czech etc say then?...
I wonder oooo
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by calberian: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ekiseme:
Gtfoh with that bs, you weren't good enough.

How old are you

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Jacktheripper: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
obonujoker:

Can you tell me any dying player that Pep resurrected his career, and I will list 3 players that Mourinho did for....

Who is comparing them now?

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by amstamon: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
Mou is a fool .....that man don spoil many players . He doesn't know how to rejuvenate a dying player . He just needs funds and his blabber mouth.
But he rejuvenate benzema, eto, milito.... Most especially benzema

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by obonujoker(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Who is comparing them now?

Lol... That guy is a Pep fan, and I know him well....

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Jacktheripper: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... That guy is a Pep fan, and I know him well....

Lol. It's normal sha. At the mention of Messi, Ronaldo comes to mind. At the mention, Android, IOS comes to mind. At the mention of Snake, Lalasticlala comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Fordzzy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
rozayx5:
Mourinho the career killer

Man u chased him on time

Unless they would have touched seabed by now and started drilling for gas

At that rate

Chai this wan touch me ahswear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by CodeTemplar: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros kaka not only you He almost ruin these people career too Salah Lukaku Mata Costa Luiz Cech Etc

Mouriho killing career since 2007 he left Chelsiiit grin Overhyped coach
Which luiz, xech and Costa?
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by chiboy1116: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
amstamon:

But he rejuvenate benzema, eto, milito.... Most especially benzema
which benzema? Which eto? Yea milito . Eto won the UCL as a starter in Barca , he left cos he had a fallout with pep .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by chiboy1116: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
obonujoker:

Can you tell me any dying player that Pep resurrected his career, and I will list 3 players that Mourinho did for....
stop saying bullshit , u must b one of those anti football fans . Who mentioned pep now ? angry

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by OgaBuhari: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74297733:
KTBFFH.

This is a thread about the FOOTBALL coach we love the most in the world and one of the football players we love the most also, cos of his genuine love for Jesus Christ.....

Therefore...........

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Ubdavis(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
You were simply diminishing, those who played regularly didn't have four legs. He was a great guy though.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Ekiseme(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
calberian:

How old are you
unnecessary question,

He was past his prime, he wasn't good as his ac Milan days.

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by RealityShot: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
rozayx5:
Mourinho the career killer

Man u chased him on time

Unless they would have touched seabed by now and started drilling for gas

At that rate
hahaaahhaaha!
Alobam!
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by igwefivestar(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sportdab:
Brazil legend Kaka has blamed Jose Mourinho for his failed Real Madrid career.

Real signed Kaka in 2009, paying a sum of £56m from AC Milan and made him the world's most expensive player at that time.

But, Kaka failed to live up to expectations at the Bernabeu, with injuries and inconsistencies a big problem for him.

MySportDab the Real Madrid flop has now blamed Jose Mourinho as the one thing that stopped him from being a huge club hit.

"My problem at Madrid was continuity,” Kaka told Sport TV.

“First for the physical issue and then for the choice of the coach.

“I spent three years trying to convince Mourinho that he could give me opportunities. But it was his choice, it was beyond my reach.

“What I was doing was being an excellent professional.

“And today I have the great joy of being able to get to Madrid and have the doors open. Florentino says I was one of the most professional players who came by.”

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/mourinho-ruined-my-real-madrid-career.html

mourinho is just like Buhari, anything e touch is dead.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Evangkatsoulis: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol, Mesut Ozil played better. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Sholaco: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sorry brother angry....the man also bedevilled Manchester United no be small
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by samsam2019: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Before Mourinho came you and Ronaldo were getting disgraced in the league and champions League.

You both even got dumped out of the champions League by Olympique Lyonnais in round of 16.

Btw idiots say he doesn't give youths chance but he started a 21 year old Özil over you .

You simply can't please people

5 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by sureteeboy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
obonujoker:

What has Pep got to do with this conversation
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Akolawole(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kaka joined Madrid with Ronaldo while Jose was winning trophies after trophies in Inter Millan.

Madrid with array of world stars cannot even qualify for champions league knockout stage until Jose arrived.

Ronaldo hit the ground running while Mr Kaka was living in old name even before Jose arrived.

Unknown to most kids on Nairaland, in 3 years Jose spent in Madrid, he took them to 3 straight semifinals of champions league.
He also led them to league victory in his second season with the first EVER 100 points in la liga history.

What happened then when Jose left if he was the one who ruined your career?

7 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by shine12: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
List of players whose career was ruined/attempted to ruin by Mourinho:

Mateza Kezman
Juri Jarosik
Matic
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Bosingwa
Oscar
Shevcenkho
De Bruyne
Kalou
Victor Moses
Lukaku Pogba
Balotelli

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by udemzyudex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Christianos:
This Mourinho sef... The troubler of current and past players grin
Mourinho sabi kill player career , that's one thing I dislike about him, if you don't like a player sell him instead of keeping him in the dark.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by udemzyudex(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Akolawole:
Kaka joined Madrid with Ronaldo while Jose was winning trophies after trophies in Inter Millan.

Madrid with array of world stars cannot even qualify for champions league knockout stage until Jose arrived.

Ronaldo hit the ground running while Mr Kaka was living in old name even before Jose arrived.

Unknown to most kids on Nairaland, in 3 years Jose spent in Madrid, he took them to 3 straight semifinals of champions league.
He also led them to league victory in his second season with the first EVER 100 points in la liga history.

What happened then when Jose left if he was the one who ruined your career?

Oga Mourinho is career killer simple. If he doesn't like you, then there is nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Akolawole(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
samsam2019:
Before Mourinho came you and Ronaldo were getting disgraced in the league and champions League.

You both even got dumped out of the champions League by Olympique Lyonnais in round of 16.

Btw idiots say he doesn't give youths chance but he started a 21 year old Özil over you .

Unknown to most of them, Jose was the one that promote Varane to real Madrid first team.

Jose was the one that gave Loftus cheek a debut in Chelsea at 16 years old. In fact he was the one that gave Gomes debut at United at 16 too.

7 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by abbasajao(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
I blame Mourhino for the injury I sustained during our inter-house in my primary 5. I would have become a great footballer today.

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by RealTrump: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sincinnati:
Kaka dey blame too?

Anyway, Gabriel Heinze and Patrice Evra says hello..

Seeing this picture left a little tear at the corner of my eye. The standard of Football this days is really poor. Look at Liverpool, they are playing so smoothly as if they are a product of some computer algorithm (which they are anyway). Is it working for them? Yep. But wetin we gain? Where is the fun? It's all about winning.
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by davidinterior: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bad Coach
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by davidinterior: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
abbasajao:
I blame Mourhino for the injury I sustained during our inter-house in my primary 5. I would have become a great footballer today.

I swear Mourhino is flop
Re: Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sincinnati:
Kaka dey blame too?

Anyway, Gabriel Heinze and Patrice Evra says hello..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.