Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) (6472 Views)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Wiki9ja: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is the continuation of what Corazon, the Kenyan celebrity is endowed with. She is so massive, I wonder if any lady in Nigeria is as perfect as she is in terms of body to buttocks proportion. Well, I have seen none in my sojourn across the country.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/kenya-socialite-largest-hips/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mtchewww

She suppose come see My neighbor Bongos wife hips. Na wheel barrow dem take dey carry her go out...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by happybee: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mtchew..
This one small na.. undecided
But she's smoking �

2 Likes

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Silentser(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wetin concern me with her hips. Wtf
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:
Mtchewww

She suppose come see My neighbor Bongos wife hips. Na wheel barrow dem take dey carry her go out...

Abeg later send the picture of the wife

Tell bongo make he no vex

3 Likes

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
jerflakes:

Abeg later send the picture of the wife

Tell bongo make he no vex

You get camera wey fit capture bongos wife...the woman plenty.

Even bongos dey yab her anytime dem dey fight...na stone the guy dey always stone the woman because him hand no dey fit hold any part and if she fall on top am na kpeme...
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by MPESA(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Omo una don kill for here grin
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Any power, spirit or personality assigned to tempt me into visualizing this Kenyan Socialite giving me doggy & wheel-barrow acrobatic styles with this first picture, what are you waiting for? Die by fire! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dis one dey learn na, my landlord wife own fit b mistaken as puzzy, u b hitting it without knowing it ain't puzzy holegrin

3 Likes

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Just123: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2018

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Op, come clear. Largest hips in Kenya or where? A chick that's trapped under a basket thinks that the entire world.
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Blood of Nicodemus..

Where is my Vaseline.
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by p3kdudu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
chai shocked shocked shocked
cc luminiouz

Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
ASHAWO
Re: The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
This one na INTERNALLY DISPLACED PROSTITUTE
(IDP)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) / Dark Skin Girls Are More Beautiful Than Bleached Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.