Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To (600 Views)

What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? / Burna Boy Gives Stellon Don Hot Kiss To Celebrates 1year Of Dating, See Reaction / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some philosopher once said :

you can't kiss a beautiful lady and drive

Because the joy will be overwhelming to allow you concentrate. That said,

It's traditional to kiss someone at the stroke of midnight 12am on New year's day, this is a symbolic gesture meant to transfer bliss and happiness as the person begins the New year ( kissing makes everyone happy )

We can do so here on Nairaland by sending Kisses to Males, and Females or monikers which made your year , 2018 on Nairaland spectacular !

For me " My New Year's Kiss goes to " drum rolls please !

Explorers : for making Nairaland educative.

Autojosh : for quality threads , and great view of Nigeria.

Lefulefu : For his Obama memes , made me laugh.

And GrammarNazi1 : for making me write better .

Who do you send yours to here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by N0favors: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
You: maybe showing you love will help you get sense this coming 2019

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by Offpoint: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jesus...
Anyone I kiss virtually, imaginary or Physically aside from Jesus, I'll end up having erection for hours.

I have an illness known as "ErectileErectionHardOnOnAnyTouchUnneccessary
Syndrom"

No cure yet

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
kiss ke
wetin i wan take kiss do?
show me love by twerking 4 me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
N0favors:
You: maybe showing you love will help you get sense this coming 2019
Lol thanks. But don't forget other people who made 2018 awesome
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by marvin906(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Am looking for lap dance to open 2019

Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Young man, please borrow some sense from your lifeless president
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by dguyindcorner(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
My new year kiss goes to PDP nightmare: PMB

Muahhhh
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by ojun50(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
I kiss all of una
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
To Uya-whatever-they-call-her: I’m hoping she’s a real female because this Nairaland can confuse people.
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2018
meobizy:
To Uya-whatever-they-call-her: I’m hoping she’s a real female because this Nairaland can confuse people.
male or female it's not your business.
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by jawalis(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2018
"A man's kiss is his signature. " I'll rather kiss the sky. kissing on the contrary here might not not really be justified as a good gesture. Judas Kissed Jesus.
Re: Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To by okwabayi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Amakavula:
male or female it's not your business.
We all know what kissing a male will make me. I don't go that route.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminist, #etomi, Reveals The Only Reason Why Men Hate Runz Girls / Movie HD Links, Hookups, Hoestories All On Whatsapp Status / 10+ Romantic Boyfriend & Girlfriend Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.