Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me (4625 Views)

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / 11 Signs To Show She's Playing Games And Wasting Your Time..f*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by mrblessed(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Notice !!! To those English Teachers That would be crying like baby about my English
Punctuation Is Not Compulsory
You just have to understand every words

I Started Dating This Girl This Month 3 weeks to be Precisely
first week of our relationship i started having strange feeling about her Guess What My Feeling Was Right last week
she told Me "Shocked Thing i never hear in my life"
She Played Two Guys At The Same For 3 years
19 years old girl for that matter
when i heard this
My Head Scatter As if someone hit my head with pestle
i thought of ending the relationship but i rethink i should give her another Chance so that she will not thinking because she tell me her secret
And she messaged the following day that she is for real with me reason why she tell me her secret
but i think she is trying to play me too
she called me today and told me i should buy her
Something Tomorrow And I know
she is referring to new year Gift
NO BE SAY I STINGY
and i was surprised cause since we begin our affair she never ask me for anything even when i want to buy she will say i shouldn't bother
As a player she is I don't trust and believe her anymore
She kinda virgin To ME Cause her boobs and buttock are still firm and how she responded when i asked her twice about it
first time she say she doesn't like to talk about it
second time she when we go deeper i will know
that Was Before She Told Me The Secret

As A Player She Is I Don't Trust And Believe Her Anymore

Any Guy In This Kind of relationship before or Now
Guys what do you think or Advice
Girls is Your Mate For Real Or Play
Who said punctuation doesn't matter? You? Little wonder you are being hoodwinked by a teenager.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by Rapsodee(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Marcelo290:
Even though in some cases it seem to be the case, it's not true. We have virgins with saggy boobs, just like you can have a hardened Olosho with firm ass and boobs. Take it from me wink
Hmmm...You are correct,but it is true in some cases.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by idu1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
How girl wan take dey play me set when me sef no serious with their mata grin
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
mrblessed:
Are you a student of University of Abuja?

No,I'm not.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
courna:

you are not bad I swear

In terms of?please I am a bit confused shocked
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by mrblessed(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

No,I'm not.
There is someone who looks like you in the department of History and Diplomatic Studies. Maybe she is your sister or relation.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by courna(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

In terms of?please I am a bit confused shocked

lol...

I meant the way you look though...

by the way happy new year...
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by Peacefullove: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2019
mrblessed:
There is someone who looks like you in the department of History and Diplomatic Studies. Maybe she is your sister or relation.

Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2019
mrblessed:
Fmt cheesy
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 3:43am On Jan 01, 2019
mrblessed:

Nah,I don't have a sister and I don't have a relation studying there.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 3:45am On Jan 01, 2019
courna:

lol...

I meant the way you look though...

by the way happy new year...

Ooohhh....my bad.
Thanks and a beautiful new year to you too grin.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2019
mrblessed:

Pictures or I don't believe you cool grin tongue

Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by mrblessed(m): 5:56am On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

Pictures or I don't believe you cool grin tongue
I have already seen your profile picture and yes, it is you. Although I don't know your name, but I have the resources to dig deeper and perhaps, surprise you if you keep denying your identity.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by mrblessed(m): 6:16am On Jan 01, 2019
I have sadly realised that there are so many "spoilt" people on nairaland. To be honest, I am not proud of this discovery. Imagine you run into someone you know (although this time online where wolves and sheeps uncharacteristically inhabit) and decide to say "hello" to the person. Then all manner negative thoughts are being invested in your harmless desire to exchange mere pleasantries. Anyway let me wish all of you Happy New Year even in your askance disposition.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by courna(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

Ooohhh....my bad. Thanks and a beautiful new year to you too grin.
yeah
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2019
mrblessed:
I have already seen your profile picture and yes, it is you. Although I don't know your name, but I have the resources to dig deeper and perhaps, surprise you if you keep denying your identity.

Lolz..let me save you the stress,I went to a state university.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by mrblessed(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
TessBiwom:

Lolz..let me save you the stress,I went to a state university.
This is unbelievable. Anyway, I will take the lady's picture and send it to you. She must be your twin from another mother.
Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by TessBiwom(f): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=mrblessed post=74351344] This is unbelievable. Anyway, I will take the lady's picture and send it to you. She must be your twin from another mother. [/quote

Please do.I'm already eager to see her!maybe she is the sister I never had.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me by mrblessed(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=TessBiwom post=74351599][/quote] You just can't imagine how serious I am. The only snag here is the ongoing strike action of ASUU, and the fact that the said lady is on holiday now. She is a final year student.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Like The Masturbation Video, Another Actress Release Hot Video In Bathub / Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride / My Neighbors Moved Out Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.