Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB (4405 Views)

Tinubu Now Has 35 Days Left To Appear In Court / FIRS Sets April 12 Deadline For Taxpayers To Get TIN / Presidency Orders Agencies To Release Data To JTB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by Shawnnn01: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Akinz0126:

grin grin grin

And you lots supporting APC deserve some accolades ba? Can you tell me the differences between your a claimed PDP and APC?Left for me they all are the same group of persons more or less like old wine in new bottles...May I ask the boko haram you alleged they wiped? Are you sure you are a Nigerian? The boko haram waxing stronger on the daily basis is that your definition of wiped boko haram?
. Imagine thisnfoolish argument so because boko haram is waxing stronger the country should be given back to those that created boko haram ?!

What on God’s earth is wrong with the brain of many of you Igbos ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by Shawnnn01: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
erico2k2:

you lot keep mentioning New Airport in PH, this was waht I was trying to tell a person here that that same terminal has been like that since 2015 they argued, I just passed fru that same PH airport, we are still using teh Old terminal, So my friend never believe what politicians say, only back waht you see with your koro koro eyes,That Shiny PH airport was commissioned but not functional,I took pictures of thesame Old terminal I flew from!
Only the foolish one will argue something is not in existence because it is yet to function. Now tell me one PDP built in the last 16 years or now I remba Stella Oduah convert Owerri airport into a SeaAirPort nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by Akinz0126(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
. Imagine thisnfoolish argument so because boko haram is waxing stronger the country should be given back to those that created boko haram ?!

What on God’s earth is wrong with the brain of many of you Igbos ?

Who are the people that created boko haram since you know them and you have evidences to back up for claims why not save Us the curiosity and the effort already By publising their names...There are many things you no nothing about I just hope by the time the real truth would eventually make the light of day you won't commit... grin grin
Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by Shawnnn01: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Akinz0126:

Who are the people that created boko haram since you know them and you have evidences to back up for claims why not save Us the curiosity and the effort already By publising their names...There are many things you no nothing about I just hope by the time the real truth would eventually make the light of day you won't commit... grin grin
Now I know am talking to an Igbo kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by henrysolution(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

You no get sense I swear. Where was the good governance in PDP 16 years n why demand it from Buhari in 3 year ? What about the health school technology n every other nonsense you listed ? To the best of my knowledge Buhari lend money to state to pay wages, first of it kind in Nigeria but you’d rather we go back to Jonathan era where the president had to lend to pay federal civil servant n endemic looting was the order of the day n puccies like you’d be demanding for school roads etc. You never get sense n I no sure say Na this millennium you go get am.
Read his comment again.

if somebody critsices buhari that does not make him a pdp member or IPOB.

Receive Sense this new year
Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Only the foolish one will argue something is not in existence because it is yet to function. Now tell me one PDP built in the last 16 years or now I remba Stella Oduah convert Owerri airport into a SeaAirPort nonsense.
Im not talking of waht PDPD did or never did, Im talking PH Airport in particular, it is not functioning, we never went there, This is my Local Airport when going home, so the comissioned it but it is not working, it has been comissioned for more than 3 months we did not land there we did not take off from there, Im talking lufthansa.
You are here running your mouth typical
Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
henrysolution:

Read his comment again.

if somebody critsices buhari that does not make him a pdp member or IPOB.

Receive Sense this new year
That guy nor get one atom of sense angry angry
They are shouting PHC Airport, yet no plane is takng off from there 3 months after
Re: Nigeria Now Has 35 Million Taxpayers- JTB by Akinz0126(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Now I know am talking to an Igbo kid

Is that all you could come up with...And for the record am not an igbo... For the kid permit me to ask how old are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos AAC Rejects Sowore’s Removal As Party Chairman.... Premium Times / Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.