Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 (12285 Views)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by 24hoursreporter: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2018
It is no longer news that there are several ladies out there looking and waiting for their dream man. In fact, some of them have made Churches their second home.

If you are reading this article, I assume that you are passionate about meeting your dream man in 2019. The solution to your problem is not in the Church. But you need a total reorientation and attitudinal change.

In this article, you will learn how to get the man of your dream in 2019. Men are sometimes very tricky. They know the lady they want to fling with and they know those they want to spend eternity with.

As we prepare to enter 2019, here are the tips on how to get the man of your dream without stress.

9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019

#1. Dress Modestly

Dressing modestly is one of the tips on how to get the man of your dream in 2019. Ensure that your dressing looks attractive but decent. You don’t need to expose your body before you slay.

You can still slay in your decent dress. In fact, when you dress modestly, you often look irresistible to men. Trust me, men will definitely be attracted to you.

Most men out there will always leave their slay queen girlfriends to marry a decent woman. Snatch someone’s boyfriend in 2019 and make him your hubby. How do you this? Very simple, become irresistible with your decent dressing style.

#2. Believe In Yourself

Trust me, one of the things that will attract the right man to you in 2019 is your confidence. Men love women who believe in themselves.

So, always tell yourself that you are amazing, lovely and beautiful. And don’t forget that you are the best thing that could happen to any man out there.

#3. Work On Your Conversation Skills

Another important tip on how to get the man of your dream in 2019 is to become a great conversationist. Work on your conversation skills and learn how to have great conversation.

Guys will easily fall in love helpless with you are great to talk to. In fact, the easiest way to imprint yourself in a man’s heart is through conversation.

So, try to make him discuss what he loves best; this usually come with good feelings and relaxation. In the end, he will find you interesting and full of life, rather than boring.

#4. Always Smell Sweet

As you approach 2019, think of a good perfume to use. This could help you attract the man of your dream in 2019.

Wear the best perfume you have. A good perfume will leave a good memory with a guy. Whenever he remembers the sweet smell of your perfume, he will definitely think about you.

#5. Show A Level Of Commitment

When you are going out with any guy in 2019, try to show a level of commitment. Guys don’t like relationships that are one directional.

Show your man that you care about him. Send text messages in the morning and sometimes call to check on him. This will generally create an unbreakable bond between you guys.

#6. Give Him Attention When You Are Together

When you make your man feels important, he will definitely be loyal to you. This is one of the areas most ladies are getting it wrong.

There is nothing bad with giving your man attention whenever you are together. Distractions like chatting on Whatsapp and Facebook can be suspended.

#7. Spend Money On Your Guy

Guys don’t like broke girls. In fact, they try as much as possible to stay away from girls who are liabilities.

Irrespective of how beautiful you are, you will seldom attract men if you are broke. So, when your guy takes you out for a date, try to spend money on him. This will definitely convince him that you aren’t after his money.

#8. Don’t Be Too Available

You don’t need to be too available for him. Sometimes, when he calls to fix a date, tell him you aren’t available. Let him know that you are a busy person. With, he will definitely see you more attractive.

#9. Compliment Him

One of the tips on how to get the man of your dream in 2019 is to compliment the man in your life. Let him know how proud you are of his achievement.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/30/9-tips-on-how-to-get-the-man-of-your-dream-in-2019/

6 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by 24hoursreporter: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Kidaholic(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2018
craze no hard to form, na the trekking be the wahala

Dream man? Pwahahaha! To those hoping to find a man that can accommodate your eating habits (eating two HUNGRY man indomie as snack) best of luck oo!! grin
We'll be here, waiting for the goodnews... cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Samexdx(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Just be yourself if you want the right man to come....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Sirheny007(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
24hoursreporter:
It is no longer news that there are several ladies out there looking and waiting for their dream man. In fact, some of them have made Churches their second home.

If you are reading this article, I assume that you are passionate about meeting your dream man in 2019. The solution to your problem is not in the Church. But you need a total reorientation and attitudinal change.

In this article, you will learn how to get the man of your dream in 2019. Men are sometimes very tricky. They know the lady they want to fling with and they know those they want to spend eternity with.

As we prepare to enter 2019, here are the tips on how to get the man of your dream without stress.

9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019

#1. Dress Modestly

Dressing modestly is one of the tips on how to get the man of your dream in 2019. Ensure that your dressing looks attractive but decent. You don’t need to expose your body before you slay.

You can still slay in your decent dress. In fact, when you dress modestly, you often look irresistible to men. Trust me, men will definitely be attracted to you.

Most men out there will always leave their slay queen girlfriends to marry a decent woman. Snatch someone’s boyfriend in 2019 and make him your hubby. How do you this? Very simple, become irresistible with your decent dressing style.

#2. Believe In Yourself

Trust me, one of the things that will attract the right man to you in 2019 is your confidence. Men love women who believe in themselves.

So, always tell yourself that you are amazing, lovely and beautiful. And don’t forget that you are the best thing that could happen to any man out there.

#3. Work On Your Conversation Skills

Another important tip on how to get the man of your dream in 2019 is to become a great conversationist. Work on your conversation skills and learn how to have great conversation.

Guys will easily fall in love helpless with you are great to talk to. In fact, the easiest way to imprint yourself in a man’s heart is through conversation.

So, try to make him discuss what he loves best; this usually come with good feelings and relaxation. In the end, he will find you interesting and full of life, rather than boring.

#4. Always Smell Sweet

As you approach 2019, think of a good perfume to use. This could help you attract the man of your dream in 2019.

Wear the best perfume you have. A good perfume will leave a good memory with a guy. Whenever he remembers the sweet smell of your perfume, he will definitely think about you.

#5. Show A Level Of Commitment

When you are going out with any guy in 2019, try to show a level of commitment. Guys don’t like relationships that are one directional.

Show your man that you care about him. Send text messages in the morning and sometimes call to check on him. This will generally create an unbreakable bond between you guys.

#6. Give Him Attention When You Are Together

When you make your man feels important, he will definitely be loyal to you. This is one of the areas most ladies are getting it wrong.

There is nothing bad with giving your man attention whenever you are together. Distractions like chatting on Whatsapp and Facebook can be suspended.

#7. Spend Money On Your Guy

Guys don’t like broke girls. In fact, they try as much as possible to stay away from girls who are liabilities.

Irrespective of how beautiful you are, you will seldom attract men if you are broke. So, when your guy takes you out for a date, try to spend money on him. This will definitely convince him that you aren’t after his money.

#8. Don’t Be Too Available

You don’t need to be too available for him. Sometimes, when he calls to fix a date, tell him you aren’t available. Let him know that you are a busy person. With, he will definitely see you more attractive.

#9. Compliment Him

One of the tips on how to get the man of your dream in 2019 is to compliment the man in your life. Let him know how proud you are of his achievement.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/30/9-tips-on-how-to-get-the-man-of-your-dream-in-2019/
sad
[/s]

I will tell you when you get the criteria right.
At best, the only status observing these things could get our women is not marriage, but Baby mama.

1 Like

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by iamvictorbassey: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
W
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Single and 'gently' searching before May 29th 2019.........

Serious men only!

Move on, if not your specification, thanks!

Modify: (.........in addy.......)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by adrian3000(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
shocked

give him a very good hand job he wont forget in a hurry

1 Like

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by stillseth: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
If you Like read 100 tips on how to get a man in 2019..if you no sabi cook you can't get me....You must sabi cook, I say again you must sabi use kitchen.....

3 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Uyiii: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
LADIES, there's only one way you can get and be with the man of your dreams.

very easy, just spread your bed with a nice sheet, dust your pillow, put on your fan or ac, lock your door to avoid disturbance and sleep.
make sure you dream well and don't wake up when you sleep.

hell no, don't thank me, what are fiends for.
see una head like 'man of my dreams'.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by easynetsms(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
The problem is where is d woman I want to marry
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
.You don’t need to expose your body before you slay.
You can still slay in your decent dress
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by ITbomb(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Control what you post on social media

Stop posting pics of you in the lobby of hotels
Stop showing your assz in pics, it attracts flies to your mess not real men
Stop posting pics of you hugging or kissing guys

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Princenady(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Will these help us send Jibril back to Sudan so we can Atikulate

2 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Adedayo65: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Point 7 is 100%
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Dream man?? undecided

I just don't believe in fairy tales please!

1 Like

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Samanza89: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Without much ado, I can rightly say what you've posted up there are true...
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by maxillaboy: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Kidaholic:
craze no hard to form, na the trekking be the wahala

Dream man? Pwahahaha! To those hoping to find a man that can accommodate your eating habits (eating two HUNGRY man indomie as snack) best of luck oo!! grin
We'll be here, waiting for the goodnews... cheesy

You sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Profitsng(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2018
i realy love that number seven.... If my girl will apply what number seven says then i must marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by bonnyhope: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2018
what about men searching for their dream women...............because me i don tire to the search oo
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by WaffenSS(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74317857:
Single and 'gently' searching before May 29th 2019.........

Serious men only!

Move on, if not your specification, thanks!

Modify: (.........in addy.......)

Boy that woman is not single... she's double!

4 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by franchasng: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
In 2018 and beyond, majority of your dream husbands have become gold diggers and diamond seekers....so to get your dream husband as a single lady in 2019, do these things:

1. Find a way to secure a high paying job in a big or promising company or NGO or government parastatal or oil firm lipsrsealed

If you get this right and you don't get married after 6 months, sister, go back to your village and consult your village oracle wink

2. Build a successful business/trade:

Once you become successful in your business or trade and making good steady income, supporting yourself and you remain loyal to men, sister, in fact, your wedding must blow the city cheesy

3. Obtain a foreign citizenship or green card or PR from any of these countries - USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Switzerland, France, etc:

If you get this and your dream husbands don't come rushing after you, then your ass must be flatter than frying pan and your boobs as sagging as Bobrisky's own + you have pride and arrogance, change it asap and watch your dream husbbies rush you like hot akara shocked

7 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
WaffenSS:

Boy that woman is not single... she's double!
To start with, Who is 'boy'?!

1 Like

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by braine(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
ITbomb:
Control what you post on social media

Stop posting pics of you in the lobby of hotels
Stop showing your assz in pics, it attracts flies to your mess not real men
Stop posting pics of you hugging or kissing guys

These!

If ladies knew how much it turns off serious guys ehn..

Then they wonder how they ended up fvck boys.

I always say to myself that the best of marriageable ladies are not active on social media.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by tym92(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
o
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by pansophist(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Also, men should start being men, because the amount of spinster in a given society is directly correlated with the men-of-value society has. Men these days are so effeminate. Aggression, ambition, strength, physically fit, with an impenetrable frame, to name a few is something that is lacking in today's men. And these are the very thing that attract women to men. Women may settle, but a man should be desired, complimented with the femininity of a virtuous woman, not settled for.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by tym92(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
obo
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by WaffenSS(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
In the immortal words of Dave Chappelle, there's just 3 ways to a man's heart:

Suck his diikk

Make him him a sandwich

And don't talk too much.

1 Like

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by Cigo1(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Number 10 Never deny him kpekus and bobby

The road to a Man's hear is through his mouth.
And the road to his brain is through his dick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by straighttalk(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Ok
Re: 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
NessaBoo:
Dream man?? undecided

I just don't believe in fairy tales please!
Miracles still exist dearie...
Let's keep the Faith! wink
Great.
Their NL anti spam bot banned us earlier, hence not replying.
Wishing you a happy New year in advance dearie.
Keep the Faith!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. / ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.