Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number (29782 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by duduade: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
IamD18:
Hoes just don't disappoint.

What a shameful way to indirectly beg for money,

She's just a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by KINGwax007(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Savings account?
Make I no talk

No one deliberately buys expired goods
It's against the law
Besides person fit die prematurely
what's wring ith savings account? She get a business and salary ni?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by LisaAnne(f): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2018
choi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by whizpa(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2018
I wonder why anyone would slide into the dm of these celebrated olosho to ask such nonsense. Jobless cretins.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by sagehacker: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
classical holesho

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Cossy is begging codedly... Eyyaa Aunty is broke.... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by theapeman4: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Aprokovibe:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to instagram to openly educate men that fill her DM with love messages saying they can be her baby daddy. Cossy says being a baby daddy is way more than screwing and wants them to be responsible as 2019 begins, so she rolled out her account details, to be able to pick a serious one. Guess, it will be by highest 'bidder'. Over to you guys, surprise her!

''My Dm is littered with application for the post of baby daddy. Well being a baby daddy is not just about fking. It must come with shopping. So to filter men from boys. Send designers shopping money to my account in bio.... Uba Savings 2012202005'', she wrote.

https://aprokovibe.com/cossy-orjiakor-wants-her-intending-baby-daddies-to-be-responsible-sends-them-account-details/

advance begger!

useless naija women

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by sagehacker: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
classical holelosho

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by FunctionX(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
END TIME
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
whizpa:
I wonder why anyone would slide into the dm of these celebrated olosho to ask such nonsense. Jobless cretins.
True, if one is busy and responsible, he or she won't have the time to be sliding into their DMs....

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKULATED NIGERIA WE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by gbishman: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Get a job bitch
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by buchilino(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2018
END TIME MADNESS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by SmilingMary(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74311333:
Na dis one she wan take start her New year?!

Executive beggar......

Online begging has taken a different and new format, even here on NL it's alarming. Cooperate and Executive Beggars everywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by tejiri4(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Apart from sex and problem what can dis one offer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Daeylar(f): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2018
I like her style grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by BobJames1(f): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Sai Buhari!!

#PMBx2

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by chuksohams(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Obesere vomits na him ppl dey rush
To think she used to come & give one MTN Director Mouth Gig, lapdance & anal bleep at a hotel I worked in VI
The hotel's name is Dukes Court right beside jevinik restaurant.she drives one old CRV then with plate number COSSY. D gal sef short like 4ft sef I could remember

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by traihit: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
meobizy:
My preek stands at the very thought of accommodating her blessed place.
Well, I do not have money but jars of Vaseline — I possess a lot.

That's the simplest definition of lust!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
SmilingMary:

Online begging has taken a different and new format, even here on NL it's alarming. Cooperate and Executive Beggars everywhere
Lol cheesy, you are so right
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by snoopz: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
executive beggar
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Yewandequeen(f): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Funny enough some people will still send her money.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by BobJames1(f): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
PDP is a curse! Corruption laden!

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by sucess001(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2018
as Roman Goddess don upstage am as Miss Olosho Nigeria...her economy is on a downward spiral.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by whizpa(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
True, if one is busy and responsible, he or she won't have the time to be sliding into their DMs....

I dey tell you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by netflicks(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2018
See this girl oo before u go know ur acct balance go reach front page don't joke with naija folks ooo cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by aadoiza: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Beggars everywhere.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by osas7j(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] na you sabi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Aprokovibe:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to instagram to openly educate men that fill her DM with love messages saying they can be her baby daddy. Cossy says being a baby daddy is way more than screwing and wants them to be responsible as 2019 begins, so she rolled out her account details, to be able to pick a serious one. Guess, it will be by highest 'bidder'. Over to you guys, surprise her!

''My Dm is littered with application for the post of baby daddy. Well being a baby daddy is not just about fking. It must come with shopping. So to filter men from boys. Send designers shopping money to my account in bio.... Uba Savings 2012202005'', she wrote.

https://aprokovibe.com/cossy-orjiakor-wants-her-intending-baby-daddies-to-be-responsible-sends-them-account-details/

The only thing I reserve for this piece of shiit is a Fvcking Bullet.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by texazzpete(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Essentially, begging and prostitution rolled into one.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by ikorodureporta: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Lemme check her accant bal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 And 6: Bovi And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthdays / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting / Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.