Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting (29704 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Ikeboboafri: 8:58am On May 05, 2019
Eva Alordiah whose engagement to her longtime boyfriend, Caeser was called off few years ago, has disclosed that she is considering being a single parent or adopting. The rapper disclosed this while reacting to a post in which Juliet Ibrahim defended single mothers.

Recall we reported earlier that the Ghanaian actress who questioned why a man doesn’t get “tagged” or “bashed” for actually being at fault for why a relationship ended, wondered why the woman isn’t given the same leniency. Juliet Ibrahim who defended single mothers as she disclosed she is a proud one too, added that people seem to forget that there is no rewind button to undo everything that didn’t work out in our lives.

However reacting to the post, Eva Alordiah who disclosed that she is considering adopting or becoming a single parent, wrote in the comment section; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/eva-alordiah-says-she-is-considering-being-a-single-mother-or-adopting/

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Ikeboboafri: 8:59am On May 05, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by remi1444: 9:03am On May 05, 2019
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by czarina(f): 9:14am On May 05, 2019
Way to go babe! Me, I'm considering adopting a dog. kiss

14 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by geosuzzy(f): 9:14am On May 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Bluezy13(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2019
Hmmm...

Okay o.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 9:23am On May 05, 2019
It will still taunt her; emotional turmoil needs time to heal and not quick possible decisions.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by LearnITsmash(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2019
Marriage is not for everyone, especially ladies like Eva who has slept with over 100 men in her lifetime, and so it will be incredibly difficult for her to stay loyal to a man, undecided adopt all you want nobody cares you exist

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by BruncleZuma: 9:36am On May 05, 2019
Them no just wan go quietly ooo

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Raheemzee(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2019
Adopt me please angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by dingbang(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2019
grin thats the devil speaking to her. Every child deserves a complete family.

12 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:38am On May 05, 2019
....and why should that be my fvcking business pls.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by mknigeriagreat: 9:39am On May 05, 2019
ceejay670:

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by BuyACar(f): 9:39am On May 05, 2019
wink

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by tintingz(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2019
Marriage is not for everyone, it's more like a social construct and a scam.

But then it's a beautiful thing as well.

13 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On May 05, 2019
I am happy to donate the condensed milk....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Boyslick(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Lol. The way all these nairaland boys throw tantrums is discouraging enough. One idiot was namedropping me for schooling him yesterday, same way they bully girls at any single opportunity. Do whatever you will queens, these fools will remain fools whichever way!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Isoduwa(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2019
Girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls Abeg make Una let other people rest for this world � Adam and eve na God created nt only eve

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On May 05, 2019
czarina:

Human dog or animal dog....... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 9:41am On May 05, 2019
remi1444:
Honestly, I feel bitter seeing women being bashed for their voluntary or circumstantial decision to remain single. What if she came to the conclusion based on the toxic or abusive partner she had her baby with, is it neccesary for her stay put and die because she wants to please the society?

I might not always agree with Juliet and Eva on some of their opinion, I subscribe with them on this.
The good ones who got out because of abusive partner are not on social media spreading hate. They have a good heart and they are likely to move on easily with peace of mind knowing that they gave their best and God will also bless them.
These ones on social media seeking attention and justification for their stupidity deserve all the bashing coming their way

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by czarina(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2019
Boyslick:

Lol. The way all these nairaland boys throw tantrums is discouraging enough. One idiot was namedropping me for schooling him yesterday, same way they bully girls at any single opportunity. Do whatever you will queens, these fools will remain fools whichever way!
Thanks bro! I love you already! kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Guyman02: 9:42am On May 05, 2019
She dey find pikin wey she go raise like herself. All these feminists who think that the role of a father is not important in a child's life.
Cool down, leave Instagram and fake lifestyle for a while, find a gentleman that shares your dream and start a home

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by 9jaRealist: 9:43am On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY

Old wives tale... cheesy
But the substantive point holds up.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by trapQ: 9:43am On May 05, 2019
Chaaaiii
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by sulakishop(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2019
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Nobody: 9:43am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Thanks bro! I love you already! kiss kiss
You guys can get married this Saturday

7 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by Yard4people: 9:43am On May 05, 2019
I am the GROUP ADMIN of this whatsap... I have concluded been a Mother not a wife... Not ever Mentally Ready to be Any Man's wife
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting by technuel: 9:43am On May 05, 2019
geosuzzy:
Ok
See them why not adopt A monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel / Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.