Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,591 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number (29783 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by TruthHurts100: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Aprokovibe:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to instagram to openly educate men that fill her DM with love messages saying they can be her baby daddy. Cossy says being a baby daddy is way more than screwing and wants them to be responsible as 2019 begins, so she rolled out her account details, to be able to pick a serious one. Guess, it will be by highest 'bidder'. Over to you guys, surprise her!

''My Dm is littered with application for the post of baby daddy. Well being a baby daddy is not just about fking. It must come with shopping. So to filter men from boys. Send designers shopping money to my account in bio.... Uba Savings 2012202005'', she wrote.

https://aprokovibe.com/cossy-orjiakor-wants-her-intending-baby-daddies-to-be-responsible-sends-them-account-details/

Olosho ooshi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by muffyt05: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Werey ti broke, cum dey use style style beg for money and some silly men go still send money to the aza, that I'm sure of.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by ZAWs: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Hoes Harvesters are on the queue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by igwefivestar(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Aprokovibe:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to instagram to openly educate men that fill her DM with love messages saying they can be her baby daddy. Cossy says being a baby daddy is way more than screwing and wants them to be responsible as 2019 begins, so she rolled out her account details, to be able to pick a serious one. Guess, it will be by highest 'bidder'. Over to you guys, surprise her!

''My Dm is littered with application for the post of baby daddy. Well being a baby daddy is not just about fking. It must come with shopping. So to filter men from boys. Send designers shopping money to my account in bio.... Uba Savings 2012202005'', she wrote.

https://aprokovibe.com/cossy-orjiakor-wants-her-intending-baby-daddies-to-be-responsible-sends-them-account-details/

is this what they mean by corporate begging?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Morbeta11(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Which kind sperm wan fertilize for this hole...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Rollisky: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
An advance way of begging.... All these things must stop in 2018.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Taiwx(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg give us more booby pics jaree cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by megafone: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2018
You can have that!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by poweredcom(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2018
cossy is a big time broke ass lady

she is a disgrace,,,,,,mehn had it been i de close to where she de i for don bang her....boobs..n nut on dem....BJ also..bang her brain out

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Tellolee(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2018
How all these girls all got sugar daddies and they still so broke
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by ogbu80(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Cossy president of 9ja beggars association
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Dayoara: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2018
If you are buying a fifth hand used car that is when you buy this kind of scrap jallopy car.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Cossy, I have been trying to send you money but not going, do you have FCMB acc? Pls send. ....Chiefo....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Aprokovibe:

hmmmm, she's using style to beg online.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Be a responsible first
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by tightpussy156: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
dem don Bleep ur wet wide Toto be like Ibadan express way u they find maga when one pay to Bleep d left over abi.olosho, olosho carry sour Toto go we no wan buy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by fortunechy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
One condom could have prevented all these rubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Yankee101: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yahoo boys, over to you

I dislike what you both do

So you deserve each other
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number by Nostradamus: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
theapeman4:

useless naija women
wetin you gain by putting down our women??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Says She Is Considering Being A Single Parent Or Adopting / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.