Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) (18715 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by oyahitme: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Peter Okoye shares photos of how he called his team for a get together and celebrated it on the street with the needy.

He wrote:
"So earlier in the day I called my Team that I was planning a get together...and this was it. Felt so good! We decided to Zoom it to the street�"

source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/peter-okoye-celebrates-get-together.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by oyahitme: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Kenzico(m): 4:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Chukwu gozie ya nke oma

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by itspzpics(m): 5:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Abi baba told him to do....

Plus Size Model Pose and Dance Unclad In Sultry Photo, See Reaction >>>> SEE PHOTOS and WATCH 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by kaen1317: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Is he not gifting himself a powerful ride like his celebrity friends
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Sáárà.....if you know u know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by kajsa08: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2018
ok. good for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by WeRblessed(f): 5:22am On Dec 31, 2018
God bless you for your good deeds

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2018
who else noticed I'm back here?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by slightlyMad(f): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2018
These guys need to grow up and stop all these senseless cutting of surface grass, they need to get to the roots of they problem
they should use their status and talents to effect real change.

Sowore, Oby, Fela and kingsley, let them effing hit the street for one of them.
we ain't buying this "give for the cameras" anymore.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by sunnywhyt007: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Sunnywhyt007 is typing...

Nice one bro
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by olawale780: 5:33am On Dec 31, 2018
itspzpics:
Abi baba told him to do....
blacks get serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by jabor4Naija(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Very nice. I would really love to do something like dis on my next birthday, God pls bless ur boy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2018
lolzzzzz nice
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Mbkite(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:

consider this moniker rather; lololostoclolo
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by JERRY222: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2018
God bless him..

I pray God bless every person reading this well enough so we can give to the needy as well.

Happy new year in advance.
God bless you all.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2018
for me, this is one of the secrete of success on life... giving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Sáárà.....if you know u know
U sef go do your own na.

Abi to do sààrà now na sin? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by ikorodureporta: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Charity isn't for advert
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Dsholz(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2018
slightlyMad:
These guys need to grow up and stop all these senseless cutting of surface grass, they need to get to the roots of they problem
they should use their status and talents to effect real change.

Sowore, Oby, Fela and kingsley, let them effing hit the street for one of them.
we ain't buying this "give for the cameras" anymore.
d small one wey u get na who u give,if him brother hug bobrisky una go say y him no go help pple like him bro.u must reali b a mad n stupid person.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Deflames01(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:

u travelled before? OK welcome back
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Charity isn't for advert
Shut up.
If he post pictures of his cars, you'll say he doesn't give to the poor, he now posted pictures helping the needy, it's now advert.
Pray that you don't carry this mumu spirit into 2019

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by Josh44s(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2018
olawale780:
blacks get serious problem.

Look at this one. You know nothing. Africa is a Land filled with many spirit. I totally agree with what that guy said. Baba told him to do that.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Frank8223:
���
Smoke and mirrors.
Your family members never win finish?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Lilisticlili:

I sure did been crushing on you like way back... wink
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) by oladele00(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Go celebrate it with ur brother. Idiot forming saint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Celebrities Dating Each Other? / Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female / Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.