Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) (3966 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Apparently this snake has chosen to turn a new leaf and become a vegetarian. It doesn't want to eat meat again.

This huge python is seen here playing with the toads like nothing is happening and the toads having fun rides for free or is this village people? grin

hello lalasticlala , your cousin came visiting..

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Amakavula:
Apparently this snake has chosen to turn a new leaf and become a vegetarian. It doesn't want to eat meat again.

This huge python is seen here playing with the toads like nothing is happening and the toads having fun rides for free or is this village people? grin

hello lalasticlala , your cousin came visiting..
The snakes dead.
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Vicintonsh(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
.the snake must be on one of those "new year new me BS"
.vegetarian for the new year cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't know why i love reptiles so much...

1 Like

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by JasonScoolari: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
So romantic.
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Perfect prayer point. May you ride on your enemies

2 Likes

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by bnsheikh(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
it's simply an abomination for any snake to eat toads. or else, d snake will die instantly.

1 Like

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
ouzo1:
I don't know why i love reptiles so much...
i hate them.

1 Like

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
i hate them.

Many people hate dem bt i can tell you that the re misunderstood by humans..
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Oluromantic: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Snake caught doing with toads Abi toads caught doing with snakes
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2018
ouzo1:

Many people hate dem bt i can tell you that the re misunderstood by humans..
i know it just that i have a phobia of snakes. Cant think of them without shivering. Lidards and the rest are okay.
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by sod09(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
The snakes dead.
could be true

1 Like

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
i know it just that i have a phobia of snakes. Cant think of them without shivering. Lidards and the rest are okay.

I understand... It's nt easy to like them... I used to hate dem too, bt now i dream of having a collection of them
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
sod09:
could be true
it is If not its a new yr miracle.
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
ouzo1:

I understand... It's nt easy to like them... I used to hate dem too, bt now i dream of having a collection of them
I would dread to see it. It would increase my nitmares of them
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
I would dread to see it. It would increase my nitmares of them

Hahaha
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
New year resolution
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2018
ouzo1:

Hahaha
Itz true. Do you plan to exibit it in your house.
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by sod09(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
it is If not its a new yr miracle.
lol...very rare to see an active python not feeding on those frogs
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by austine234(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=ouzo1 post=74316038]I don't know why i love reptiles so much. Because its very lovely to eat, chaiiiii who beat me am coming
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
Itz true. Do you plan to exibit it in your house.

Maybe or i might have it secretly
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
For poison hierarchy, some species of toads boss snakes

1 Like

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=austine234 post=74317012][/quote]

Nah.. I want to rare dem
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by RevenGeMission: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Vegetarian snake part killed me grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2018
sod09:
lol...very rare to see an active python not feeding on those frogs
Its dead. Instintively frogs wont even get close to it if it were alive. Except the toads are poisionous and the snake has learnt from experience to avoid them.
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2018
ouzo1:

Maybe or i might have it secretly
respective of my fear invite me
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by ouzo1(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2018
VirginDiva:
respective of my fear invite me

Sure, i just hope i won't forget..
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by castro316: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
It's like having your lunch in your bag pack
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Mrceragem: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
I think the snake is taking them to polling point its election day.
After election the snake can eat as many as it want provided its not poisonous toad
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2018
those toads are poisonous

1 Like

Re: See What This Huge Snake was Caught Doing With Toads ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2018
ouzo1:

grin
ouzo1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / Princess Shyngle Parades Her Bare 'Nyash' On Street (Video) / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.