Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) (4851 Views)

I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Check out this big carrot I just saw last night. Have you seen a carrot as big as this? What else can you see?

Attached below is the picture of the carrot;

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2022
The gender that uses every object to masturbate will found this carrot amazing. This amazing edible dildó will reach every spot... G-spót, Q-spot, V-spot and K-spot.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
The gender that uses every object to masturbate will found this carrot amazing. This amazing edible dildó will reach every spot... G-spót, Q-spot, V-spot and K-spot.
Receive brain

11 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Receive brain
You can't give what you don't have.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Onaopemiposi2021: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Check out this big carrot I just saw last night. Have you seen a carrot as big as this? What else can you see?

Attached below is the picture of the carrot;

How u doing Fadila,sorry for derailing your thread,i would like u to reply my email so we can talk extensively,i am very interested in learning how to write and speak in hausa,hav even started some classes,so speaking hausa with some very fleuent in hausa like you will also be of so much gain to me,pls reply my email let be friends
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't give what you don't have.
Cos I v it that's why I m giving you. Receive brain!
Abi make I epp you with tokunbo own?

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
No, you don't have it, I can bet siofrà's left brezz.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Onaopemiposi2021:

How u doing Fadila,sorry for derailing your thread,i would like u to reply my email so we can talk extensively,i am very interested in learning how to write and speak in hausa,hav even started some classes,so speaking hausa with some very fleuent in hausa like you will also be of so much gain to me,pls reply my email let be friends
Alright, I'll do so now. Ina kwana. I hope you understand that one? Don't tell me you don't.
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

No, you don't have it, I can bet siofrà's left brezz.
I can bet with Slynation's right ball that you are just brainless and useless!
Isn't it you that's attacking gov Sanwoolu in a post I just saw. All your life is to condemn, blame and tarnish. Presently, you are the most useless of all creature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Isn't it you that's attacking gov Sanwoolu in a post I just saw. All your life is to condemn, blame and tarnish. Presently, you are the most useless of all creature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
You can't call me Tinubu's urchin cos I belong to no one. Am not clueless like you cos I should v tagged you an Obidient. But you know what, it's bad to attack who God has blessed else you attract curse. Sanwoolu is not your mate. Tinubu is not your mate. Sweetplum is not your mate too. So...be a good boy and roam peacefully else I dish you sisterly slaps regularly anywhere I find you wanting.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
You can't call me Tinubu's urchin cos I belong to no one. Am not clueless like you cos I should v tagged you an Obidient. But you know what, it's bad to attack who God has blessed else you attract curse. Sanwoolu is not your mate. Tinubu is not your mate. Sweetplum is not your mate too. So...be a good boy and roam peacefully else I dish you sisterly slaps regularly anywhere I find you wanting.
I know your anger. You don't want Obi to end olosho work. Don't worry, baby girl, Obi will roll out befitting job opportunities that will favour your type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

I know your anger. You don't Obi to end olosho work. Don't worry, baby girl, Obi will roll out befitting job opportunities that will favour your type.
limao. See my sisters among those that are Obi's rally money. Anyways I won't appear like this. I go wear nun dress when you see me

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by mytime24(f): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Endtime carrot
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Authoreety: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Omoh, see carrot
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Illegal1(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Dis1 wen be lyk human being leg....omoh me no eat ooh.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Slynation(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol... grin grin Anyways, staking my balls ain't an issue, the crux of the matter is when you lose such bet and they come for my balls...
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
Lol... grin grin Anyways, staking my balls ain't an issue, the crux of the matter is when you lose such bet and they come for my balls...
Lol. Na the idiot wey stake Siofra's left breas t. Can you imagine the onistake-ku-stake?

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Slynation(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. No my the idiot wey stake Siofra's left breas t. Can you imagine the onistake-ku-stake?
Ehe...her saggy left boobs has no value naw cheesy what has fallen has fallen...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by cyborg123(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Looks like a foot.
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Onaopemiposi2021: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright, I'll do so now. Ina kwana. I hope you understand that one? Don't tell me you don't.

Are u teasing my hausa?,dnt mind me o bt with time i will improve,i like that big carrot though,hope it juicy and sweet sha,cause they are some carrot that will be like chewing stick.lol.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Authoreety:
Omoh, see carrot
You like?
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022
cyborg123:
Looks like a foot.
But, it's carrot. So, you can't eat it?
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Onaopemiposi2021:

Are u teasing my hausa?,dnt mind me o bt with time i will improve,i like that big carrot though,hope it juicy and sweet sha,cause they are some carrot that will be like chewing stick.lol.
But, just guess what I wrote. You might guess right.
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
E be like Person Leg o.
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
nakarma:
E be like Person Leg o.
But, it's carrot. So, you won't eat it?
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by princefrank76: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't give a damn abt its look. I will gladly eat it plus the five toes lol.. op report your location lemme come and get it
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
princefrank76:
I don't give a damn abt its look. I will gladly eat it plus the five toes lol.. op report your location lemme come and get it
Baya wuri na fa.
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by Blunttruth: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by princefrank76: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Baya wuri na fa.

I don't understand hausa. English pls
Re: Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
princefrank76:

I don't understand hausa. English pls
Why don't you understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Man Is Not Married, He Is Single / 10 Ways To Tell That She Is Faking It [øřğāşm] / Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.